DZK - I Got A Manager

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by DZK, Oct 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DZK

DZK DZKonline.net

^grammar isn't for you
    test
  2. Surelawk

Surelawk Homie

Ouch, that really does hurt. I'm sorry if I offended you in anyway. I was just stating an opinion, Mr. Jackson.

edit

not to mention the irony in your post
    test
  3. Diztinkt

Diztinkt New Member

^^^LMMFBAO, Wow Sonn, That's All You Can Say? I'm Trynna Give You Some Helpful Advice For Your 25-Year-Old-Waste-Of-Life-Livin-In-Moms-Basement-Rappin-Online Ass. Fuck You Sonn, Take Your Little Internet Buzz And Shove It UpYa mutha Fuckin Ass, Cuz The •••••z Sucking Ya Dick Online Is Gonna Cop Your "Album" (If You Can Ever Get It To Be Released) From The Same Place They Giving You Props: ONLINE!!! They'll Be The SAme Ones Bootlegging Ya Shit. Kids Like You Are The Ones That Get A Little Deal And Can't Recoup And End Up Owing The Label Money HAHAHAHA, You're A Fuckin Loser Sonn, No Joke, Give The Fuck Up. You Fake Ass Slim Shady. My Man Tried to Battle You Awhile Back And You Backed Out Cuz You SAid "I Don't Freestyle Man" ROFLMFAO Funny Shit, Dude Got Shook Off A Yahoo Battle And Shit. Blah, Have Fun Surfing The Net For The Rest Of Your "Career" Kiddo.

~1~
    test
  4. 4Dbling

4Dbling Smoking weed > Shooting H

lots of shit to read and bascially I think that most people on this site don't understand what a manager does. But seriously as long as DZK still raps the way he always has I will keep listening. I remember when i first heard him he was on like Lucifer's Entertainer and those songs which are probably some of the best songs hes made in my eyes.THats why I listen because he entertains, he doesnt just try to create some kind of super image for himself. Selling out would be if he changed the music he makes to christian just so he could sell more, but with that out of the way Im very glad he is going to try and become something because he has the talent. He can be funny, serious, -sarrcastik-, and hardcore. Who the fuck else can do that? THats my fucking opinion, and I've heard fucking tons of rap so I know what the fuck Im talking about. Since most of my friends don't listen to rap we can't agree on much, but they all agree that DZK is talented. He just sounds professional so I don't see why he shoiuldn't go professional and make some money.

holy shit im tired

finger ache....

oh and to the fags who think having a fanbase online isn't as good as a fanbase in the hood. Fuck is that shit?
    test
  5. Kanyne

Kanyne 6x RBL Participant...lol

Actually...I used to stay in South Central...& back then me & my boy Big Mike from the Duece would roll through the hood bumpin' DZK...just his battles & some of his funny shit...like the Jesus track..lol & when ever we stopped •••••s be like "the fuck you listenin' to?" & we be like..."thas the homie" & they thought he spit nice shit...so we had DZK bumpin' on the crip set in South Central...lol word is bond. DZK can easily appeal to •••••s all he gotta do is spit over beats that appeal to •••••s...& not sing...lol

& this track was mad funny my nig...shit had me dyin'. & word is bond on that outro...lol

& peeps be on some other shit slangin' all this wah wah shit. I mean...ain't we all supposed to be artists? Ain't beauty in the eye of the beholder? Every time someone don't like someone elses shit they gotta call em wack...say they'll never make it...there's no such thing as a close minded artist...that shit's unintelligent. 1
    test
  6. Eddie Squeeze™

Eddie Squeeze™ WTF a trademark symbol?

Me and a lot of my friends bump DZK all the time

he's the fuckin man
    test
  7. Effffffect

Effffffect I don't believe you.

fuck it drew, just be like me and paul and get in the business.

:))
    test
  8. uncle tom

uncle tom bigger thomas

omgomgomg,,,,, fucking TIGHT!!!!!!

DOWNLOADED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.