DZK - Hustle Hard

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by DZK, Dec 31, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HalfbreedDemon

HalfbreedDemon Halfbreed

lol guys like me dont live in holes, my type crawls with my other people..

your the one who hides in a hole

remember?
    test
  2. AHTG Prod.

AHTG Prod. My own Boss

I actually like this track for real. The beat is nice. Your flow was hella nice. Thats all I gotta say is "hustle hard" and get that industry money.
    test
  3. S.E. BarZ

S.E. BarZ New Member

yea, but you know whatz funny homie... I saw katz sayin that diss was the hardest on you ever dropped, I dont know about you, but if somebody dissed me and had people sayin it was the hardest diss they ever heard dropped on me, I think I would be standin up for myself... unless of course I knew I would loose

nuff said
    test
  4. Infinite Skillz

Infinite Skillz R.E.A.L. Emcee

I think you meant lose but I don't have the retard translator I ordered from New Egg hasn't arrived yet. Crab attack!!

Your logic is flawed and your intentions are obvious. He hasn't taken the bait. Regroup. Find a new way to get some attention. I hear kids are getting famous doing silly tricks and/or sleeping with their teachers. Try that.
    test
  5. S.E. BarZ

S.E. BarZ New Member

loose = typo
    it doesnt make you retarded if you press a key twice by accident, however, it does make you retarded when you say things like "I don't have the retard translater I ordered from new egg hasnt arrived yet"
    you have good english
    test
  6. Infinite Skillz

Actually I do have good english. Do you have good music? No and hell no. How's THAT double negative for you?
    test
  7. DZK

DZK DZKonline.net

are you talking about Kollision's diss?

are you serious?

a middle-class, acne faced faggot from up-state new-york disses me for being rich and being "supported by my parents" -- when he fully admits his mom & dad have supported him fully throughout the years (in his own track on his page)... when I haven't even spoken to my parents in six years... and he has way more money than i do... dissing me for a bunch of garbage shit that isn't even 1. funny or 2. accurate. when he's the same dude who has been begging to work with me for fucking years... and who caught feelings because I never finished some faggy collab that he had to get Point Game on for me to even consider...

yeah.

his diss hit real hard, let me tell you.

I can think of a SHITLOAD of people who dissed me 1,000 times harder and who could actually pose a challenge for me, or potentially beat me, in a battle. He is not one of them. he's not even close to one of them.

why the fuck are there so many geeky garbage ass white rappers going after my ass all the time? like I'm some kind of tool that's going to bring them the attention they think they deserve... if people liked Kollisions shit, they'd fucking listen to it. he'd have fans. I never had to do any of this gay shit to get attention, I just fucking made 400 songs.

he's had fucking 2 LP's and I don't know a decent rapper on this site who could name either of them.
    test
  8. HalfbreedDemon

HalfbreedDemon Halfbreed

lol....fuuuckkk ddzzkkk
    test
  9. MaseGage

MaseGage Medicated Productions

DZK > Kollision

Both are 5000X better than me...

Dissing people for attention is gay.

Kollisions presentation of his diss = gay/not funny/unclever because it's been done like 312 times.

Basically - I only peep the tracks of the rappers who I consider talented. I don't even post my shit up here because I'm untalented. And I don't post in the talented rappers threads unless I don't like it. So when it looks like I'm siding with the people who oppose DZK, he's actually one of the few worth my effort in posting. Kollision, however, is not. So that's said before this goes to another level.

The only thing I have a problem with is getting attacked by the rappers I give feedback to, especially when I have no intentions of starting any type of altercation.
    test
  10. S.E. BarZ

S.E. BarZ New Member

Im not talkin about his diss, im talkin about mine homie
    test
  11. S.E. BarZ

S.E. BarZ New Member

^LMAO, I'll brb
    test
  12. S.E. BarZ

S.E. BarZ New Member

shit is ill - singin sounds pretty good, flow soundin good - presence is nice and solid - shits dope

those are all things you said about one of my last tracks, now I suck? come on dawg... confused ass muh'fucka

and by the way, that wasnt a double negative either... the double negative you were looking for would be "you dont not have bad music" but the truth is, I dont not have good music... get it straight, lol... I love these kids
    test
  13. F.P.G

F.P.G I'M Not Just A G Im F.P.G

Ayo This is tight man u was #1 on SC B4 Right
    test
  14. Rogue-Reiser

Rogue-Reiser New Member

nice shit dz its out of the box like u said... keep it up... and ur right ppl dont get facts straight when they diss one another, that and those who usually diss dzk suck lol
    test
  15. Infinite Skillz

the double negative line was a play on words, sonny. i know very well what a textbook double negative is. i've taught higher levels of education than you will probably get accepted to. and if your whole "marketing plan" is trying to get dzk to battle you then yeah you do suck REGARDLESS of what may have been said in the past. no confusion. no sideways talk. no misunderstanding. stay off this d!ck.

apologies to you, DZK for getting off topic on the thread but these bottom feeding bammas be blowing me sometimes. do you. and the next time F.A.T. comes through, randomly punch him in the kidneys and blame it on me. he'll understand. do it.
    test
  16. DjayCasper

DjayCasper Eh Fuck It.

upppppppppppping this for more hate plz
    test
  17. Hodges

Hodges New Age Writer

damn this was not mixed properly at all. Your vocals were a little too low..they could have been louder. That hussle hard shit was too loud and pretty DAMN ANNOYING. I'm a fan of your shit usually. Your verses were great but yeah from a professional standpoint...this wasn't that good.

HOLLA UP

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=957252 PEEP ME PLEASE YEEEP!
    test
  18. midwestTHUG

midwestTHUG New Member

test
  19. MagicFX

MagicFX Idle

damn dz.. you come out the pocket on this track..

that beat is sicknessss.. I dig that shit..

your verse is ill.. I think I've DL every song you got on your SC..

this isn't my fav. from you.. but it's damn close..

you are craziest lyricist I ever heard..

I dig how you flip them multi's with such edicate.. that's hard to do for me.. actually I can't do that shit.. or I'd be dope as you lol..

but yea.. I don't know if you peep links but if so.. I'm still workin on my rap lmao.

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=957071
    test
  20. slumpyjohnson

slumpyjohnson I.K.E. B!TCH!!!

......good shit/delivery dope...track iz effective
    You can hold VA down...I got Maryland.
    Datzwazzup.

Get Money!
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.