DZK--Here's your response you fat fuck

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by Kollision, Mar 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kollision

Kollision Rapper & Such

lol thanks fams
    test
  2. Tha Shadow Figure

Tha Shadow Figure Sign Of The Times

no one on this site ever heard of stack bundles marvalous or dj pudgee p??? no one on this site has the last infamous mobb album with flame killah on it??? come on people stop being ignorant.
    test
  3. .:AC:.

.:AC:. Smokes or Bananas

i like the song

you did a good job dude
    test
  4. Kollision

Kollision Rapper & Such

^^^good point...all from utica

thanks for the feed AC
    test
  5. DSPiiZe Me

DSPiiZe Me New Member

its sad that the only posts with multiple views are the ones that mention dzk.it shows how close minded people are.its actually quite dissappointing since i personally think dzk is mediocre.i dont see why so many people waste their time dissing someone who aint worth it.and whats even sadder are the people who stick up for him,yet dont know him,dont talk to him,but idolize him for making mediocre music.
    the beats ok,songs not bad.one of the better dzk disses ive heard recently.Had some decent punches here & there.my only complaint is street cred has nothing to do with a "net track".I'm not trying to start shit,but too many hypocrites say things without thinking first.this will make it no further than the streets of SOUNDCLICK COUNTY.it seems the dzk fanclub took over most of your thread.which is bound to happen if any thread even mentions dzk.again...i'm not trying to start shit but dascientiss how are you gonna talk shit then post a diss where it sounds like your breaking a sweat,just trying to read ya own lyrics.i see why your obsessed with proving how hes not "street",because if it came to critiquing music youd end up eating your own words since your flow falls short in comparison to kollisions.nice post kollision.
    test
  6. mocha_licious

mocha_licious New Member

aiight first thing beats CRACK ROCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK....i like ya voice...delivery is dope LMAO@pussy line...emotion is a 10 seriously dope emotion lines r dope lyrics r dope production could be betta IMO....but yeah man this is SERIOUS....good work...one of the better DZK disses I heard

return the feed
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=973456
    test
  7. Tha Shadow Figure

did people call krane banger and sin of the horsemen farmers when they used to post here heavily?
    test
  8. Kollision

Kollision Rapper & Such

more feeeed
    test
  9. Kollision

Kollision Rapper & Such

test
  10. Kollision

Kollision Rapper & Such

one more time
    test
  11. Tha Shadow Figure

test
  12. Marconi

Marconi New Member

started off strong, then went into shit that put me too sleep..but a good diss otherwise, u did have some good lines tho..
    test
  13. DJ C-Boss

DJ C-Boss LEGALIZE POLIGAMY

well, all beef aside..I like DZK's style and see his potential and the reason why he's on top of the charts. but on the same hand i know a dozen cats with less than 100 plays a week that could destroy these charts with the right promotion, because of the skills they got. example

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/songInfo.cfm?bandID=297658&songID=2113207

That cat ^^ is WAY UNDER-RATED

but hes not on the dis/battle tip and DZK is a monster for dis tracks.
    you style doesnt come off to me as battle/dis emcee, and thats nowhere near a bad thing. your style seems to be on the virge of being somewhat 'hindered'. but i dont know by what. your potential is really good, but your lyrical/concept placement is off...your not a battle style mc. honestly you should blow off the whole dzk beef and work on some shit thats more your style and work on growing that way instead of wasting time taking a DZK dis personal or whatever and doing a dis track back. because when it all comes down to it you may be hurting yourself with a loss of fans and having other artists' hating on you by doing these dis tracks when your not really at DZK's battle level (DON'T THINK I'M DISSIN THOUGH) You should come through and hit up some beats i got on my page to get your mind turning in a more musically positive direction with your shit.

heres the proof.. this tracks Highest charts position: # 381
    I've seen beats that said DZK DIS or whatever from some whack producer get higher ranks on charts. which leads me to say what i did and why. but i'm not hatin bro, in any way. just tryin to give you a bit of advice. if none of that makes sense then I can say.. DUDE FUCK OFF C-Boss for you..lol

hit this page up for some of the best beats online...

http://www.soundclick.com/pro/view/03/default.cfm?bandID=242488&content=music

peace and stay focused..holla
    test
  14. Kollision

Kollision Rapper & Such

deff feelin that ghostt kid...wow...
    test
  15. Kollision

Kollision Rapper & Such

test
  16. Authentic R3

Authentic R3 New Member

stack bundles from far rockaway... right