DZK & F.a.T - The Reason

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by DZK, Jul 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DZK

DZK DZKonline.net

test
  2. Q V C

Q V C I Will Murk You

im diggin this shit
    test
  3. Neyedus

Neyedus Active Member

Beat is decent......

DZK - Flow is cool, different typa steez...."beat and bash rabbits? lol....Hook is pretty nice yo...

Fat - "cant smoke weed so I made wings" - lol. "everything I work hard for I lose." - yes.

nice like track......best part about this shizzle is the hook....I was feelin it a lot......
    test
  4. DZK

DZK DZKonline.net

fo sheezy
    - F.a.T

test
  5. Lil' Midgetman

Lil' Midgetman myspace.com/devilshiphops

dope track, not as good as "Hold Up" but it's cool to hear ya'll on a slower beat
    test
  6. S-raWk 1

S-raWk 1 cLear-cOaTed-MC

apex productions is nice .. i did a track over one there beats .. this shit sound like im walkin thru donkey kongs jungle tho, overall pretty good , same DZK flow (not knockin), F.A.T. i aint heard much of you but i liked your flow in this .. the 4 bar break turned nice with that switch in the bass line .. hook brought me out of donkey knogs jungle and back into the song .. lol ... yall foo's is crazy ..

connect with your boy

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/2/srawk_music.htm

http://home.comcast.net/~clear-coated-mc/01_S-rawk.wma << sick ..
    test
  7. ChanGe

ChanGe Fuk wit me. not.

nice joint y'all.. feelin the vibe of the song.. wouldn't have liked the beat if i heard it by itself but you guys made it happen
    test
  8. Tekron

Tekron won't absorb society

pretty sick.... slower than your other shit, but still pretty cool
    test
  9. just jay

just jay New Member

test
  10. Stable

Stable insolent white devil

this is the best fat flow i heard by far. this shit is nuts... hook is deep and beat is fresh. da lyrics were coo too ...keep it coming
    test
  11. .The omen.

.The omen. Member

nyce beat... dz comes in with a slow smooth flow, lyrics are straight... teacher lines were cool, hook is pretty cool, better than ur last few i'd say... fat up next, real smooth, much better than n e thing i've heard from him so far, quality is reaaaal nyce on his part. damn matter fact im thinkin fat is shining on this, first time ive liked fats part better than dz's yea this was good all around... keep it up va boys... n if u ever wanna bang my wife, just let me know!
    test
  12. hiphopsfinest

hiphopsfinest New Member

AJ, good flow on this track. It's funny listenin to this dude bite your style's. Nice vocab Fat, but you have little confidence in your flow yet. Convince yourself your the best ever; and then get back in the mic, act a fool.
    test
  13. ceebz

ceebz New Member

word

DZK, this is just ILL.. like the hook for sure.. F.A.T nice flow too man.. you both work good together.. keep up the FIRE.. peace
    test
  14. kaveh

kaveh New Member

yeh this is dope, no need for explanations..

but all verse are on point, hook is very nice, FaT on point as well.. overall a sick track man,
    hook is very dope actually lol, ima bump this
    test
  15. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

Glade to hear you back on track dzk. You're right about one thing I don't think people want to know your 2 cents from you personally . But I do think they like to relate to your music.
    You diffently brought back the dzk I like. track is pretty dope, liked your view on teachers. and the parents billing out fat.<you both talking real shit. I'm sure if people knew you they would like to hear your 2 cents but, seeing how they never meet you can't blame them.< best track you done in some time actually. you right on everything you saying in this track. nice shit! keep bumping!
    test
  16. F.A.T.

F.A.T. peep dots

preciate the feeds
    test
  17. SabastianThe5th

SabastianThe5th New School

Beat is raw, you both had a good flow beat a bit not as fast paces as I'm use to hearing from ya'll. pRops.
    test
  18. F.A.T.

F.A.T. peep dots

ive got plenty of confidence in my flow. its a slow beat. the shit i was talking about isn't some made up story... and it didn't exactly put me in a lively "act a fool" type mood. listen to "hold up" and say i wasn't confident.... preciate you feeding the fat kid.

test
  19. Willy

Willy DZK's Biggest Fan

Dzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

This Is Rhyno Dawg

We talk on AIM ALOT

Yo Congrats on ya battling dawg, I peeped out some tracks of ya battling.
    Im diggin the shit, you killed that raygayr whatever is name is, congrats.

FAT your flow is unstopable, your flow is hott man, this song is funny and very creative, people just hating caue they can't spit like you two.

I peeped the song you did wit DRUGS, I LOVE YOU ! and all that, dat song is blazing.

ya'll dont need my feedback, but yo shit is banging.

keep it up

-1-

peace out homies

[rwa]
    test
  20. 4Dbling

4Dbling Smoking weed > Shooting H

hot hot hot
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.