DZK/Duane Jackson situation... The last I will say about it.

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by DZK, Aug 21, 2013.

1. Duane Jackson

Duane Jackson Active Member

Wait, what has DZK accomplished?

I need to hear this, I really don't care to be known on RM why do you think I left? lmao
    My point was I ate his food, I don't care if he signs a million dollar deal, I'll out freestyle DZK and out rap him 1 on 1 verse for verse any day any time in any room face to face fuck this internet shit, his writing style is stuck in '99
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  2. Duane Jackson

Better yet why are you arguing for him? DZK isn't incompetent, he's more than capable of responding for himself if he felt he needed to, I'm sure he does his thing and I do my own thing, we're both confident in what we're capable of. I seen he's collabing with mad child I can't hate on that at all I hope he kills it and gets more looks. I don't HATE on anyone I don't WISH him bad luck or anything, but as far as our battle goes that is what it is.
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  3. RMCJoey

RMCJoey TADC

no you won't, and you know it
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  4. Detroit

Detroit The d is silent

He got more skills than u

When is the sevolution arriving
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  5. Duane Jackson

Lets hope we get a chance to find out someday because I won't be the one to backdown
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  6. RMCJoey

RMCJoey TADC

i edited my first post because it was uncalled for, and i've been cranky the last few days

I just hold DZK in very high regard, and it personally offends me that people have been using your verse as a platform to tear down someone outstanding at what they do.. you have skills, and I wish you nothing but the best of success in your travels, and I have no evidence whatsoever that you're not an upstanding, decent guy, but you don't need to be the one to say that you ate his food.. you're skilled enough that you don't need to make comments like that.. telling someone you've beaten them is not nearly as satisfying as knowing that they came to that conclusion on their own

good luck in the tourney
    • +Rep +Rep x 2
    test
  7. DZK

DZK DZKonline.net

Let's not get crazy, little dude.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  8. Duane Jackson

I just did.

You couldn't put a better structured freestyle together if your life depended on it.

I'll go 100 bar verses with you all day

Once you lose your online groupies, and we're face to face, it's another story, and I still beat you here to.
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  9. Bonnie B

Bonnie B Friday's Child

word... i found the pro-duane/anti-dzk debaters in this recent argument to mostly be rude... tho some were level-headed, reasonable individuals... it seemed most of them just wanted to go 5150 ham about it & castrate anyone not agreeing with them...
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  10. SiegeSupreme

SiegeSupreme Well-Known Member

I dont get it. If Cire had signed up as Bob The Rapper or some shit, yall would be bitching like crazy. Its obvious that a verse for Bob the Rapper would he different from a Cire verse. Why is this different.? I think Duane is dope as fuck but thats not an excuse for giving him a pass on not saying who he was. Niggas was ready to ether Wird for tryna rap on the Eric Sanchez name, and he actually told yall who he was first.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  11. Detroit

Detroit The d is silent

This is different get your late ass out of here

Dude posted his pics his twitter and sound click before the battle he wasn't hiding
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  12. thehuman

thehuman New Member

DZK, I applaud you for your realization about what advancing you to the next could possibly do to the tournament and I'm glad that you took the time to read the post. I will post this one more time, not to be a pain, but, for people to read it as a regular post, because most people would rather read posts as regular posts than read them as responses or go through a link.

The reason why I didn't post this as a normal post in this thread was because I had already posted in two other threads.

You definitely deserve respect for this thread.

I do realize that this issue has pretty much faded away, but, this whole situation is not quite over.

I too believe that Jook is a good guy and I believe that he is trying to do the right thing for this tournament, but, if he goes through with this despite the fact that you stated that you don't want to advance if you lose, would it not make sense for him to close your battle thread early given the reasons that I provided here?:

I don't post on here, but, I've been following this GRB. In all fairness, DZK should have done his research. About 2 days before the deadline of round 2, I was able to find out that Duane Jackson was Jayo. All I had to do was click the SoundClick link he had for his Round 1 audio for Con.Found.Dead and click the "Music Artist Page" link.

On that page you will find many of his links and one of those links include his YouTube link, "http://www.youtube.com/user/therealjayo". If "Duane Jackon" truly wanted to hide his information, he most likely would not have linked this particular SoundClick page or at the very least, he would have deleted the "http://www.youtube.com/user/therealjayo" link from that SoundClick page. I'm not trying to say that DJ wasn't purposely excluding that fact that he had posted as Atom React in the past, (As a matter of fact, I believe that DJ excluded information about his past on the board.) I'm just saying to DZK that it took only 2 clicks to find out this person's alternate identity.

So the question for DZK & Jook is, who's at fault here?

No one had a clue what Punches & Illy looked like until DZK posted their pictures. Punches' picture surfaced in the 2006/2007 GRB and that same picture was used against Punches in the 2007/2008 GRB because apparently there were no other pictures of him that the contestants knew of. He even had the name and a picture of Punches' girlfriend. This situation is parallel to the 2008/2009 GRB when DZK battled Illy. On top of that, DZK also found a video of Illy. Fast forward to Illy's and KooL La!d's battle. KooL La!d used the same picture that DZK used for Illy.

My point is, whether you or someone else did the research on Punches and Illy to find those pictures, I don't see what the difficulty was about 2 simple clicks.

DZK obviously recognizes Atom React. I'll give DZK the benefit of the doubt. Say, DZK didn't recognize the name, Jayo. All he would have had to do was do a Google search of "jayo rapmusic.com".

This page was the first result for me:

http://rapmusic.com/threads/jayo-smile-in-ya-face-freestyle.947360/

Look at the first poster. It's Atom React.

The link Atom React posted on that page is dead so there is no link to his music to know what Atom React sounds like.

A Google search of "jayo atom react" would have helped DZK even further:

Jayo's MySpace page, "https://myspace.com/jayo" should be a result on the first page. His profile picture is on his MySpace page. DZK could have just compared, DJ's MySpace profile picture to the ones he used for his battle against DJ.

My point for this portion is since DZK is this serious about information about his opponent, he would have done this.

2 clicks DZK.....2 clicks.

TheRealJayo = Jayoo = Atom React

Given the fact that you or whoever helped you were good at finding information on your Punches and Illy, I figured you would probably find this out on your own.

Again, who's at fault, here?

My personal opinion is that DZK is at fault here for not researching properly, but, DJ should know better, considering the fact that he had over 11,000 posts on this board as Atom React. To be fair, I believe DJ knew exactly what he was doing when he signed up for this GRB, but, for Jook's decision to allow DZK to advance because of DZK's lack of research is questionable. I'm sure if it was the other way around, DZK would have defended himself to the end. DZK is known to defend technicalities to the end.

DZK, you've shown in the past that you are about technicalities. Why change, now? Are you saying you wouldn't defend yourself in a situation where technicalities worked in your favor?

If this is Jook's final decision, should he close DZK's and DJ's battle thread early and allow both of them to advance? He might as well do so, because DZK advancing whether he wins or loses in votes and DJ being knocked out of the tournament if he loses doesn't seem fair to DJ at all.

What if DJ loses based on this situation, Jook? Are you going to argue that this wasn’t part of the reason why he lost? Even if the voters who vote for DZK from this point on provide a valid explanation as to why they voted for DZK and do NOT mention this situation or claim that this situation had nothing to do with their votes, who’s to say what was really on their minds? Who’s to say they didn’t “exclude” what was on their minds? That’s it. You “don’t” know. We don’t know what was on DJ’s mind when he signed up for the GRB. We may have an “idea” of or “believe” that DJ was being shady, but we are not mind readers.

Like I stated, you might as well close that battle thread and allow them to advance if this is your final decision.

I believe Jook should think this through.
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2013
    • +Rep +Rep x 2
    test
  13. Duane Jackson

lmao my man did a breakdown, im pretty sure we're past that though
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  14. DZK

DZK DZKonline.net

yeah its bullshit.
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  15. thehuman

thehuman New Member

Haha! I'm very aware of that.
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  16. DZK

DZK DZKonline.net

In past GRBs he would've been voted out by the battlers for something like this. But times change, I suppose. With a much smaller voting base, results tend to be less accurate.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  17. Duane Jackson

Harder to get a voting ring in with less voters isn't it?

Things definitely do change
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  18. thehuman

thehuman New Member

That is true.

As for my post, I was not taking sides. It's up to the voters, Jook and Sin at this point.
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  19. DZK

DZK DZKonline.net

I don't do that shit and I never did. Your verse was terrible man. You can't write for shit and you sound boring.
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  20. thehuman

thehuman New Member

Haha! I'll step aside before this gets too ugly.
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test