DZK - Call Me "Jackson"

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by DZK, Oct 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dee Murdock™

Dee Murdock™ New Member

Yea...Ya Flows Never Seem To Fall Off...
    Delivery Is Always On Point...

Singing I'm Feeling...
    Concepts Pretty Funny To Me...

Beat Is Coo...
    Quality Is ILLY...
    The Hook Is Really Catchy...

Nice Track Overall Fam...
    test
  2. Ambiant

Ambiant Real Muzik

yeah dz nice shit. the collab we're doin with frequency will be ill.
    test
  3. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

noticed you recycled some old lines. Beat is mad homo. This singing rap I just don't get it.
    sounds like POP music. Not feeling this sound it's like you don't give a shit anymore. You kinda of remind me of Roy jones Jr. Your actions are still there, but the soul and drive is gone.

If you want to take over first leave the internet, second fire your manager, thrid stop rapping like this.

Mainstream could see the appeal, But half them are brainless anyway.

drop some fire next time.
    test
  4. Aramis

Aramis That Guy

you totally totally bit michael jacksons style
    test
  5. Mortal Deity

Mortal Deity Street Apostle

DZK=Rock Rap...sounds like a punk skater dude tryin to rap...I disapprove
    test
  6. DZK

DZK DZKonline.net

hence the title
    test
  7. Canuck

Canuck CANADA's CRACKA

fuck the hate.

if you wanna sing, sing. sometimes it's good, somtimes it's not. This was good on verse 1, 2 was kinda nelly-ish. but whatevs. I think you can sing better than most here can rap. your background vocals thing the : "whoa no" thing you've used in 3 tracks now or so, is dope. That shit you should keep doin, the whole background vocals....

but on another note, you said in this thread earlier you post your tracks for battle'n, get fans etc. I think you've accomplished that. when ya gonna actually put out an album???? cuz I know peeps here in canada are feel'n ya, I was bang'n your track in my ride and a chick like freaked and asked: "OMG, DZK has more tracks up this week?" I was all: "wtf? you know of DZK?"

so you got ya fans, ya got ya name out, now just drop an album, a theme album, follow a long story or some shit. I know you wanna do shit different, maybe put out a fucking comic book and a soundtrack to it or some shit i dunno,...haha

anywho, props. keep it come'n.
    test
  8. Machinist

Machinist A.W.O.L

I wouldn't go as far as callin' whats goin down in here "hate".

From my perspective shits aight..., but it's pure garbage compared to some of the older shit ... i sat down and listened to this, then turned on that old jam "savage classical" or some shit .... and this made me wonder what the fuck has happened through the last couple of months.

your lyrics, rhymeschemes, collabos and beats... shit just aint right anymore.
    test
  9. Canuck

Canuck CANADA's CRACKA

lmao. I'm use'n the word 'hate' in a theoretical point of view sorta.

it's just I think he's reach'n out to a larger audience then when the older tracks were done.

If anything, get'n your name out and get'n fans is the easy part, it's just maintaining that level of success by keep being inovative and try'n new things.
    test
  10. Surelawk

Surelawk Homie

did he just criticize dzk's collaborations as though they were actually a part of the rap?
    test
  11. Machinist

Machinist A.W.O.L

nah, im criticizin the choice of collaborations.
    test
  12. 4Dbling

4Dbling Smoking weed > Shooting H

u said uber fag

lmao

i like this track for the most part

alot of people got served
    test
  13. 4Dbling

4Dbling Smoking weed > Shooting H

Ok 2 more things

You should redo a filter song

and I noticed no one else sounds like you that i have ever heard
    that in it of itself is what makes me keep coming back, they havnt made a label for you yet.
    test
  14. Crazy Boy

Crazy Boy iAm Chillin'

man, you can do watever u want to, sence your doing it good, i cant say i liked this track, but i respect the fact that your doing something diff, word up dzk, do wat u do

one
    test
  15. Medium Matt

Medium Matt tHe mEnAce

actually. I know this rapper on another site that sounds a lot like Andrew. Just not as good. I like the singing shit yea do tho. As I've told you, that song Torcher is fuckin ILL. Self distruct is tight as well. This track here was not really my taste tho, I've heard better from you.

but yeah, stick to the style you got, its unique and will prolly get you signed one day. I just don't like when you diss Jesus. Makes me want to like have a religious battle against you or somthin. lol. but fuck it. Your other music is sick tho. stay up homie.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/songInfo.cfm?bandID=245406&songID=2952474

^^^^ Hit me back
    test
  16. KonceptSs

KonceptSs New Member

Dzk all your recent songs have been amazingly dope man.
    test
  17. Paragraaaf

Paragraaaf New Member

..........................................................................................................

wow...............................uve been labeled

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA DUUUUUUUUUUUUUMBAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSS

dzk has dropped some of the weakest bullshit ive ever heard recently

DROP SHIT LIKE FUCK WITH ME AGAIN

that shit was tight...and like that ••••• up there said, drop shit like torcher, self destruct, bow down, like a hoe, lucifer's entertainer

fuck it man...everyone within a 12423345 mile radius can see u wanna quit rappin...if thats for the best homie then put the mic away...either that or drop somethin amazing cuz im sick of WHAA WHOA WHOA in the last 9 tracks or w/e

im gettin bored •••••...entertain me
    test
  18. DZK

DZK DZKonline.net

I can't entertain one group of people everytime.

I go through phases.

I do some horrorcore, I do some singing, I do some club shit, I do some funny shit, I do some rock songs, I do some collabs, I do some teenagers. I do that routine and the downloads go up. That's how it's always been. Either way, it's all practice yo, it's fucking free tracks. Don't patronize me and tell me to put down the mic, dude. I don't mind if you hate it, I don't mind if you say it 1,000 times that you hate it.

But remember that I don't owe you shit and you can stop listening anytime you feel like it. And for the record, I'm sick of whoaowahwoaowaaa too. Hahaha. But I was practicing those notes in different tracks and mixing the accapellas into diff songs (which is why I chose similar beats).

You fuck face.

haha
    test
  19. _RhYmEs_

_RhYmEs_ Need Dope Beats??

You still suck,, *whoa whoa wahhhhhhhhhhhhhh*
    test
  20. uncle tom

uncle tom bigger thomas

woooohohooooo,,,, this is flames keep it bangin kid
    test
Thread Status: