DZK - Call Me "Jackson"

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by DZK, Oct 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DZK

DZK DZKonline.net

test
  2. Non$en$e

Non$en$e The Truth

I like alot of your old stuff more then alot of ya new stuff although that oprah song was funny. One thing I can say is that ya flow is always on point on all ya songs no matter what you're talking about which is definately hard to pull off.

I didn't really feel the singing on this, but damn ya mic presence and flow is crazy, it never falls off. Nobody can't deny that no matter how much they hate you for real. I can't really relate to some of the stuff you talk about, but you're definately a polished mc. Respect for staying on ya grind and dropping mad songs everyday lol. Yo before I bounce I just wanted to say you should make a song kinda like walk backwards again with a deep meaning and shit. I like that song alot...Anyways keep elevating

Check me out
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=929777
    test
  3. Stable

Stable insolent white devil

soundclick is down again [up]
    test
  4. DZK

DZK DZKonline.net

test
  5. Stable

Stable insolent white devil

yeaaaaaaa....

this is like late 80's punk i love this shit.
    test
  6. Surelawk

Surelawk Homie

why the hell do you ever sing
    test
  7. BI0NIC

BI0NIC WBM

i thought that shit was pretty sick.. intro was fuckin' great.. the whole eminem's uncle ronnie thing was awesome.. i always try to think of dead people to mention in my songs so when i say their name people are just like "WHATTTT, that was fucked up.." but i never thought of that one.. good job dzk.. oh yeah, i know this is totally of subject but i just listened to that "MC Ted" skit on your burymore dmusic and i laughed my ass off, just wondering, were you fucked up when you recorded that shit? cause... wow... haha..

"So then I cut off every project like its Terry Shivos life line." - Bionic
    test
  8. DZK

DZK DZKonline.net

1. to get better
    2. to make music that sounds different than the 800 other dudes "talking" over a beat...
    3. cuz i'm a happy little fellow

haha

some people can't stand it... but most people can either tolerate it or like it, plus it's not every track.
    test
  9. _RhYmEs_

_RhYmEs_ Need Dope Beats??

hhahahahaha,, MR jackson, this •••••, IM telling you NI.gga Stop fucking rappnig and do this, belive me, you remember HOw much Linking park made, and how much they make a concert, dudes make 1 mill one high profile concert, hahahah, @ the LIL riffs sounding mad feminem, hahahaha, illness at the presence, YO if you make a fucking demo on some mostly singing and a lil rapping, i know ppl you can hand it to,, cause •••••s is like that rapping shit sounds like every other kat, hahahhaha, this track is funny as shit,

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=930024
    ^^LOoK

"hey heyyyyyyyyyyyyy, heyyyyyyyyyyyy"

fag,

DZK DZKonline.net

hahaha

yeah i can hit some womanly notes

thanks... but yeah, i sing like that cuz um, I like pop music and I like the catchy melodies and background vocals and all that shit. Rapping is fun as fuck by itself, but when you can actually introduce musical elements into it (sometimes maybe they hit, sometimes they fail) --- at least you're doing something new. part of the problem is probably that i dont know shit about music... but I do know what I like to hear and I grew up listening to EVERYTHING

like, i dont own any linkin park cd's or know any of the words to their songs... but i definately like the melodies I see them come up with sometimes. the one singer in that group is DOPE -- the rapper blows -- i could totally take his job
    test
  11. skittlz

skittlz MotherFucker

i havent been feelin your new content, but you are dope as hell at singing

keep that up
    test
  12. _RhYmEs_

_RhYmEs_ Need Dope Beats??

THIS Is wat females do to you, im telling you, before the chick i was fucking wit, i never listened to anything but Hip HOp, and grew up listening to some old spanish ballads, which now help in sampling the shit out of, haha, but i grew up ONLY hip hop, nothing else, imagine a young hispanic ni.gga in harlem in the early 90's saying "wassup wit the beach boys" NO,, wasnt happening, but this chick LOVed that pop , alternative, evernessence shit, so NOw im listening to it, and learning about that market that shit is fucking HUGE, see i have to look at it in both sides of the game ONE i love music and i rhyme(check me out), so i know music i know good melodies and THOugh i didnt grow up listening to that type of music i know wat sounds good, But the other side is the Business side, i have a label, and i've put out some mixtapes, off the trunk type steez, we've been in a lot of shit that circulated nationwide, but that genre is so STANDARD, and Yeah there really is NO musical element to it, just talking like MY moms would say, "why are these black folk just talkin on the mic" and then she imitates jay z, which is halarious, but yes i feel wat you saying, and I would too take this •••••s job, from linking park,

~Rhymes~
    test
  13. Raptor

Raptor New Member

that was ok...please start rapping again! PLEASE!!
    test
  14. DesolateUGV

DesolateUGV New Member

this is tight...you sing like a champ but all your old demonic and deep shit is better... [ beneath the pavement,eastside strangler]
    test
  15. DZK

DZK DZKonline.net

yeah, most of my content is wack as fuck

I save a lot of the "realer" shit for a rainy day

I would feel like a total retard uploading serious tracks to some webpage and like, I dunno, it would make me feel like I was taking the whole online thing a little too seriously.

my webpage has always been for battling, getting fans, and posting practice tracks that I don't give a fuck about

haha
    test
  16. DesolateUGV

DesolateUGV New Member

..so you got hidden tracks you bastard?
    test
  17. DZK

DZK DZKonline.net

boy do i ever

a lot are unfinished

i usually do quick drafts before i do the whole thing
    test
  18. Dan B.

Dan B. What the fuck...

hottness, made my day this track.

you was soundin like a micheal jackson at the beginnin of the track, when u got to..about to 0:35 seconds... and it went on for a few lines.

dope singin.
    test
  19. In-Vek

In-Vek New Member

fuckin post em then.....lol
    test
  20. Kaotic33

Kaotic33 Owns You

i forgot how but i got the "gone draft" a while ago, you should definetly finish that up its a good song it reminds me of the great below.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.