DZK - Black Flags

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by DZK, Jul 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DZK

DZK DZKonline.net

test
  2. Sandman the lyrical

Sandman the lyrical New Member

This whole song made no sense at all, it was like listening to a record backwords. YOu silly stupid freak, get a job you bitch titty freak!
    test
  3. ZodiaKK

ZodiaKK ZodiaK KillA

test
  4. DZK

DZK DZKonline.net

[​IMG]
    test
  5. J_Spittz

J_Spittz New Member

the songs sick, delivery is sick as always, lyrics are nice, flow is sick hot as always.
    test
  6. 5 1 9

5 1 9 D.C. Promotions

Very nice homie.
    test
  7. S-raWk 1

S-raWk 1 cLear-cOaTed-MC

Nice idea ... and it made sense .. lol
    test
  8. Styles Mega

Styles Mega New Member

test
  9. DZK

DZK DZKonline.net

word indeeD
    test
  10. LaWlEssMc

LaWlEssMc ......

lmao@me almost fallin out my chair when i thought the title said

"Black Fags"

[​IMG]
    test
  11. DZK

DZK DZKonline.net

hahahahahahahahah
    test
  12. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

LOL@this you're not black. LOL I can't take this serious. But, ok you talking on some afawl history. this was for attention i guess. don't get all wigga on me dzk, i'll stop listening. funny thing is you diss america but, with out america you wouldn't be making this music.You would have no freedom of speech. I also think your beef should be with just the south, so why diss all america? dummy! stars and strips don't make sense. rebel flag would of made more sense. Again i respect you pushing the limits and commend it. But, you don't have a the right to say this. This is only black mans right. You can say it but, you sound really stupid talking on it.

I'm not catching feelings cuase i see you as a shock/actor rapper. so, good job on the track.
    test
  13. DZK

DZK DZKonline.net

Yo, just to make it clear... I don't say -anything- on purpose for attention. I have enough fucking attention for everyone on this site. I wanted to talk about something political today. I mean, I said it point blank in the fucking song because I knew somebody was going to come in here with the wrong impression. "I say what I want, but, it ain't for attention / I say what you fuckin hesitate to mention" --- I tried to spell it out for you as clearly as possible.

Let me break it down a little more...

This track is about more than just black-people or slavery. Most of the song wasn't even about that. White people feel ashamed for what their own people did and nobody really wants to talk about it. I approached it from my point of view as a white American citizen. I want black and white people to think about the people in power. Those were the real faggots in the whole situation because they did nothing. They have a habit of doing nothing because they're busy being "powerful." They're busy with their own personal problems. The idea of a "public servant" is fucking laughable. I want people to question what they're doing... Even if you're just making a song or typing it on an obscure message board, talking about it at dinner, whatever.

Look, I'm not dissing the idea of America, I'm dissing what it's become. I'm dissing what it was. I'm dissing the imperialists who run this nation and invade other countries and talk sideways out of their mouth to our own citizens to rationalize it. They lie, they do whatever the fuck they want. They spew garbage all day. They mislead you and when you find out, they just dance around wording just so they can go back and say "hey, I didn't say that." Humans aren't even honest or responsible enough to use language. Either people aren't saying what they mean or they're lying to you.

I'm dissing the patriots who clearly ignore the countless horrors this country and it's officers have caused all around the world. Those same patriots who would put their lives on the line for a rich upper-class administration (with their own personal corrupt agendas) that don't give two fucks about them. I'm dissing the vastly christian / religious agenda that is constantly advancing and degrading one of our societies most precious "checks and balances" which is a clear seperation of "Church" vs. "State."

The "Black Flag" I'm talking about is an well-known Anarchist symbol. I was subtley saying that anarchy would be better than this faux democratic establishment that we're currently under. Hence the hook, which says "Overthrow the Establishment, smash in the laws face, oppose imperialists, wave the black flag, etc..."

So next time you critique my shit, I beg you, look a little deeper before you respond. Maybe I did a shitty job of relating all the different levels of political bullshit I was trying to talk people through... There's always the next track.
    test
  14. DZK

DZK DZKonline.net

gay double post

see above

ps: Don't give me that "Freedom of Speech" bullshit. I respect the folks in this country who died for that shit but honestly, I'd be saying the exact same things I'm saying now right up until they hanged my ass for it. My life is no more important than anybody elses. We're all fucking worthless and the sooner you realize that... The sooner you'll realize you don't even give a fuck about speech. Your life is meaningless whether you can speak freely or not. I don't need speech. We don't need speech. We need purpose. And both religion the government have a hand in reducing your limitless self-worth and potential. I'll explain that some other time. I'm going to go hunt for drugs.
    test
  15. The Real Blaze

The Real Blaze New Member

Lmao@me doin the same thing
    test
  16. DamoSport

DamoSport There can be only 1

One of your better peices
    test
  17. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

i'm an educated person I know when someone is looking down on their own race and their country, just to gain approval from someone else.

I have "NO" problem with you talking about over throwing government,killing bush,stoping the imperialist,hating on the upper class, given props to the lower class,killing every homo, mistreating all women, outting every yuppie, bashing on every religion, or making every fundamentalist, capitalist, fascist, and neo-hippie look like mother fucking assholes and jokes...I agree with you there!

I even agree that racisim back then was un-called for. IT's your right to say these things it's called "freedom of speech" You know about "freedom of speech" when you used it as a expression to chill people out after saying the N-word in a "whut up to my dog manner".

Whut i don't like is the fact that you're trying to gain the black mans respect by looking down on yourself. Or white americans who had nothing to do with slavery. You knew what this song was, or you wouldn't have write the message you wrote back to me. So, don't play that! How can you speak of honesty when you are not being honest. Wipping your ass with the american flag is like saying it's ok to burn it, communism is what you're preaching not anarchy.

Just stop being a self hating white man, stop being a communist. you want to preach anarchy i'm all for that. you want to OUT polticians "BUZZWORDS" fucking go for it. BUt, you're not black you're not keeping it real when you raise a black flag and disregard who you are. you give white emcees a bad name when you do, also amercians were never considered terrorist....LOL ever. maybe in your mind!<NO more moronic lyrics.

This boils down to "YOU" trying to get the black mans approval and this song is painfully obvious of that. WE all know slavery is wrong but, you make it seem like its still going on in this world. SLAVERY is irrelevant, of coruse we anit having it. we should have never had it. but, you don't have to slam america and blame white race in the process. Enough black people will do that in there music. You're coming off like a wigga not knowing what he is saying in this song.That is all i am saying, I respect you dzk don't take this so personal. If i didn't I would just say Ok you're right, right on...power to you and your big mouth that can say anything. It anit hard to say what you say...alot of people like immortal tech do it better and smarter than you. I'm not trying to tell you what to speak about...I'm just telling you, you sound like a attention whore looking forward to the black man saying "YES dzk we now accept you", for putting down your race and making us number one. reality is we should all be treated equal and not have to make a song like this to get the approval. <Vice versa. And most the time balck people will look down on you for hating on own race. YOU anit keeping it real. that is my case.

You can agree to disagree...I don't care i said my peace.

Maybe I did a shitty job of relating all the different levels of political bullshit I was trying to talk people through,

^smartest and most honest thing you said.

thats why i refer to you as the shock rapper.<don't take that the wrong way, you know you are.
    test
  18. SHITTY Bang Bang

SHITTY Bang Bang freestyle fanatic

yo dzk you should bring ur blackass to that concert on the 30th i told u about..get at me.
    test
  19. DZK

DZK DZKonline.net

nah, it has nothing to do with black people or their respect.

the whole past black/slavery/segregation issue was a supporting argument for why this country shouldn't be full of patriots full of pride for... what? a geographic location... some land. it's bullshit.

I was bringing up current events and past events. it's about bringing up the fact that being a patriot is one of the problems to why we're so hated around the world... I was going to mention native americans but I didn't want to dwell on the topic. and I'm not preaching communism or anarchy... I'm preaching change...

I don't care what you call it, but we do not live in a democratic nation as it stands anyway. in case you didn't notice, we're under a two-party dictatorship. republicans and "democrats" (lol) - control the state and federal government.

every other truly democratic country in the western world has at least four, six, eight, or ten viable parties -- instant runoff voting and proportional representation. NO other country has a two-party "democratic" system. that's not fucking democratic. NO COUNTRY...

look around you, what the fuck?

we have a fucking two party ELECTORAL COLLEGE duopoly with fucking WEALTH ELECTIONS... you think you got a shot to be president without joining republicans or democrats? lmfao - shit, even if you got money you have NO SHOT.

more than half the country doesn't even fucking vote

"freedom" as our four fathers intended, with a much smaller population -- requires immense responsibility that expects you to FUCKING PARTICIPATE FOR IT TO WORK...

that's why it stopped working

that's why I made the track.

what the fuck?

do you even know what COMMUNISM is? how can you interpret anything I said in ANY song of mine to remotely resemble "preaching communism" in any shape form or fashion?

edit: immortal technique doesn't know his ass from his hand about politics

and neither do you
    test
  20. Hotsauce X

Hotsauce X New Member

ive seen everything immortal technique has said in farenheit 911
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.