Dwight Howard to Houston...

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Sin Skywalker, Jul 5, 2013.

1. Oneduh

Oneduh Digital Scale Ent.

D'antoni will lose his job eventually.. They just weren't gonna fire 2 coaches in less than a year. That's the final year of his contract, they won't mind letting him go then. Hopefully Chicago continues running Thibs out of town & we can get him when we fire D'antoni.
    test
  2. RichY RiCh

RichY RiCh f.C.k 4ever

lol gtfo thibs aint leaving no chicago, thibs will get over them letting go of his assistant. who knows they might do better w/ the new one (not sure who it is yet) thibs gonna be the popovich/S.A sloan/Utah version of the bulls.

ya'll really need to shoot for Phil while Kobe still playing
    test
  3. Sin Skywalker

Sin Skywalker #184 Gladiator.

Thibs not going nowhere, tbh. :scared:
    test
  4. brother mouzone

brother mouzone Well-Known Member

Stand corrected. but he still ass though.
    test
  5. Oneduh

Phil is basically an official consultant at this point, he's just doing it through Jeanie.. They're trying to get Rambis back on the coaching staff, so that'll be a step in the right direction getting a Phil guy on the bench. They've also expressed interest in Farmar, LO, Sasha.. Bringing in a bunch of Phil guys & having him show D'antoni how to use them, we're on the right path imo. D'antoni swallowed his pride & listened to the players complaints last season, worked with them to redesign the offense & they finished the season 28-12 after that.. I don't think he'll have a problem listening to Phil.

& I wouldn't be so sure about Thibs staying in Chicago.. Let's be real, Rose is going to get hurt again & be out for the season & they're going to go all out cost cutting mode.

Follow
    [​IMG]
    Adrian WojnarowskiVerified account@WojYahooNBA
    As @KCJHoop reports on Gar Forman's dismissal of Tom Thibodeau's top aide, relationship between Bulls' GM and coach easily worst in NBA.

In Woj I trust.
    test
  6. GASP

GASP ¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!

Lakers are old as fuck and they barely got shooters and they got Mike D'Antoni last year... I've lost all my trust in these fuckniggaz. As long as Kobe's there I'll watch though, he actually made a winning team of those lame ass rosters in the last two years. In 2012 they could have actually beaten the Thunder, but Kobe did some crazy shit in game 4 like overdribble that gave it away, not to mention they were up in Oklahoma in game 2 by 7 with 2 minutes to go. Last year's team was trash, and the coach was a misfit and he still pulled off a legendary run to send those fuckniggaz into the playoffs, where they showed what they are without Kobe.
    test
  7. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

man this shit made my fuckin summer

so happy
    test
  8. style-rip

style-rip Lakers>Clippers

We gettin melo next year
    test
  9. NBA1K

NBA1K Never Broke Again

melos not a free agent next year btw...

he can opt out.... but, i bet he wont
    test
  10. Oneduh

Unless Lebron & Paul George or Hibbert get hurt or something, Knicks not making it out of the East again this season.. Why wouldn't Melo opt out & come get these rings?

[​IMG]

You don't think Melo wants to look up at that while he practices?
    test
  11. GASP

GASP ¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!

That might also lead you to think: These fukaz got so much of em already, what difference will it make if I give em an extra one?
    test
  12. MagicDonJuan

MagicDonJuan Active Member

No way the Bulls are letting go of Thibs, dude's a great coach. With the current NBA mindstate it wouldn't really surprise me though.

I'd take him for the C's if the price is right.
    test