Dwight Howard to Houston...

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Sin Skywalker, Jul 5, 2013.

1. SoFlo

SoFlo New Member

lol Kobe sure is happy hes gone.
    test
  2. Oneduh

Oneduh Digital Scale Ent.

A star Center leaves the Lakers, Anderson Silva gets knocked out.. What's next, Gucci Mane getting robbed? I swear we in fucking opposite world.. Harden & Dwight never winning shit unless Lebron or Durant joins them.
    test
  3. Oneduh

As for the Lakers, currently in process of trying to rebuild the 09 team.. Kurt Rambis is supposed to be joining the coaching staff, Phil consulting, they've expressed interest in Sasha, LO, & Farmar for the vet minimum. But Farmar isn't possible because his buyout from his Turkish team is higher than the vet minimum.. They have offered the mini MLE to Nick Young & Byron Mullens.. We should try to trade MWP + future 2nd for Ariza while we're at it tbh.

People will laugh at bringing those guys back but it's the best chance we have at selling a superstar free agent next summer.. The more Phil is involved/it looks like Phil is involved, the better our chances get..
    test
  4. Diasick

Diasick this guy

kobe unfollowed him on twitter lol.
    test
  5. Detroit

Detroit The d is silent

Aka your only chance to suck still is to get a bunch of players u already had?
    test
  6. ambidextrous

ambidextrous Well-Known Member

they shoulda tried to get asik in a trade...

he woulda just played like a solid big man should under kobe and help them win
    test
  7. GASP

GASP ¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!

Lakers have been making retarded decisions for a few years now...
    Ariza, Odom, Fisher, Bynum, Shannon Brown, Farmar, these were all good players, and I'm prolly forgetting some.. And they just gave em away.

What did they get back? Howard, 40 yo Nash, Jodie Meeks, Chris Duhon, Darius Morris etc. etc.

Are you fucking kidding me? Only Steve Blake was decent, Earl Clark is good, but montone and stiff..

Lakers were so amazing 2008-10, full of great players, and then they just fucked it up for no reason, and I will always hate them for it. Kobe should have left these faggots
    test
  8. Orange407County

Orange407County Well-Known Member

If cavs ownership even took Lebron back after all that bullshit they have no self respect

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2
    test
  9. GASP

Why would they they got Kyrie
    test
  10. doslavozes

doslavozes Neg This Post If You're Gay

As if any team couldn't use LeBron. Don't get me wrong I think he's a total attention-whoring ego-maniacal jackass but I think he'd make any team better.
    test
  11. GASP

No shit Sherlock
    test
  12. B whun

B whun 3 card molly wop

what u should ask urself is, why arent they shit after they left.
    test
  13. GASP

That's irrelevant, what's relevant is that they fit the system and were doing great. Plus the Lakers get the best out of a player, some jerseys are heavier than others. Atlanta Hawks jersey for example, only makes you suck.
    test
  14. doslavozes

doslavozes Neg This Post If You're Gay

Looks like we disagree again today. I'm with bwhun on this one. There's a huge skill to properly time when to "sell" on players and part with them.
    test
  15. DefKnotEmo

DefKnotEmo G.R.G.

:alliknowisthat:
    test
  16. DefKnotEmo

DefKnotEmo G.R.G.

1.Ass on an ass teams 2. not doing shit 3. forgot this guy even existed 4. milking it out in philly cuz they were desperate and make dumb decisions. 5. lol 6. playing foreign basketball because he cant hack it in the nba anymore and hes irrelevant.
    test
  17. Scr1be

Scr1be Well-Known Member

Bosh and LeBron were both born in '84.
    test
  18. Oneduh

I would tone that shit down if I was you.. Monroe on the FA market next summer.. Last time we had cap space like this we signed Shaq.. You guys got no idea how badly Dwight just fucked the league over.. I personally think Melo will be a Laker next summer. He's pretty much Kobe's best friend in the league, isn't winning shit in NY.. He's in LA hanging out with Kobe right now. There was mutual interest in him coming to LA before but the Lakers didn't trade Bynum for him because they went with the CP3/Dwight plan & got fucked out of half of it.. The logical thing to do is revisit Melo..Then Durant can opt out in 2015 if he wants to form a real big 3..
    test
  19. NBA1K

NBA1K Never Broke Again

Melo will never go play for D'Antoni bruh....

use your head.
    test
  20. NBA1K

NBA1K Never Broke Again

Lebron aint leaving miami... fuck wrong wit yall...
    test