Dumbass weedsmokers

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by FaceLess, Jun 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FaceLess

FaceLess jook is my dad..

I'm i the only person who LOVES A STUPID WEED SMOKER?

kats who pay crazy amounts for Small amounts of tree?

Got these ritch white folks Kids..gettin every deal in tha Book,
    Tell meet me on tha corner supply em and Book...
    really i'm a Crook,
    selling these mid-teens Nick bags for 15,

LMAO

I'm i the only one who rips teenage weed smokers tha fuck off?

Get ounces for like 80 and make like 200 sometimes more off that shit?

It's a lovely game

hahah

I'm high bye
    test
  2. Jim ManyCricket

Jim ManyCricket SikSika Nation

Yes, anyone whos dumb enough to pay high prices deserves it.....some peeps just need the green and when you $30/gram sack is the only shit available they buy it like its going outta style

I mostly sell to stupid black kids over in Forest Lawn(ghetto ass neighboorhood) Them lil shitheads be fiending...

hahah this one time, they tried to set me up and 2 of 3 of em hid behind a tree while the other pretended he was gonna buy, when i pulled the shit out the other two come out from behind the tree and tried to grab me. I rocked the one dude in the face so hard his knees buckled the other dude and i wrestled for a sec then i smashed him good a few times in the face and he was done. As for the main guy who was buying from me, he had dropped his money in the ensuing skuffle so i snatched that shit up and bounced......LOL thats what they get those fucking faggots!! ahahahahaha

they tired to roll me, got beats, and to boot i stole their cash! cant get any better than that.
    test
  3. The Militant

The Militant New Member

lol thats funny man, its always the chumps that trying to jack people these days hahaha
    i know people that do some stupider shit than that just fucking spray over the shit with a water spray quickly it makes it weigh a lot more, then its wet in the middle and try on the outside and wet on the inside the price like doubles lol
    test
  4. Perfect Engrish

Perfect Engrish Didi mao

^^speakin of spraying, some cats around here spray 7 up on it cuz when it dries it adds a sparkle which gets gullible faggots excited cuz they think its more potent.....

and when i was in highschool some kid tried to sell me some shit that he had sprayed with some sorta engine starter fluid, it apparenty gets you really fucked but leaves you with a wicked headache....Needless to say I ditched that asshole as a possible dealer.....
    test
  5. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

in high school, i used to sell grams of the worst shwag, brown shit, to kids as choc. thai. 20 a gram. it would cost me 40 an ounce. i would use the profits to buy zips of bud. toobad i was a knucklehead, shoulda saved that money.
    test
  6. The Militant

The Militant New Member

lol chocolate thai nice one
    test
  7. Graphx

Graphx Word? Word!

growing weed is a blessing :):
    test
  8. PotHead

PotHead average brilliance

*sheds tear*