Duke VR UNC ....

Discussion in 'Sports Central' started by Rex Skully, Mar 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rex Skully

Rex Skully .......

oh god! it's almost time...
    test
  2. Final Chapta

Final Chapta End of Story

vote - lacey fight ..
    test
  3. Matt Hood

Matt Hood New Member

I've always like UNC but kid i use to play ball with/ went to school with since 4th grade plays on UNC so I'm pulling for em more now. Hansbrough was a grade younger than me though. 3 point game right now. I can't believe UNC rushed those shots could have ate 30 seconds off the clock.
    test
  4. Rex Skully

Rex Skully .......

fuck shit ass damn.
    test
  5. Matt Hood

Matt Hood New Member

ha ha you wanted duke?
    test
  6. McCizoy

McCizoy Retired

lmao...the annual Dook CHOKE begins a few weeks earlier this year. Stick a fork in em... overrated bastards
    test
  7. ProFane

ProFane dB's Finest

UNFUCKINGC. hell yes i was worried as fuck when the game first started. Duke was putting it to my boys. but just like last time my Tar heels calmed down and put in the work to Win.

Its a Long shot but my Heels have a chance at a repeat. i'll go fucking nuts.
    test
  8. Matt Hood

Matt Hood New Member

You're getting ahead of yourself. Duke is over rated. They ride on the backs of Williams and Reddick. UNC contained Reddick and Williams pretty good in the 2nd half and what happend? UNC has improved especially defensively but they still struggle on turnovers and experience which leads to their trouble of closing out games like tonight, Terry I believe forced that running jumper/layup whatever that's classified as that gave Duke 6 unanswered points. Don't get me wrong I like UNC their my favorite team I'd like to see them repeat, just don't get your hopes up this early.
    test
  9. Young Marc

Young Marc Skrilla757

UNC cheaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
    test
  10. ProFane

ProFane dB's Finest

im not getting my hopes up by what i said. really. what im saying is they have a legitamate chance to re-peat. not a favorable one though. at the begininng of the year i woulda never suspected we could do what we have. so i do have some hope but i think its reasonable. there is no real dominate team in the NCAA right now so an underdog can have a good run of games and take the title. i hope its my Tar Heels.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.