Dudes gettin at Luda hahah,Cats Claim He stole They Hook

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Flic., Dec 15, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Flic.

Flic. N.O till I G.O

Shits old news but now they droppin a diss cause luda subliminally took a shot at em on 'Pass Out'

http://www.sohh.com/media/snippet_ludacris_dis.mp3

keep talkin wreckless/ and you gonna be the midget thats hangin from my necklace lol.

They ''claim'' he stole one of they're hooks and used it for Stand Up.
    test
  2. Pace Beats

Pace Beats Doesn't Feed The Trolls

luda is gay
    test
  3. Nick Name™

Nick Name™ SERTIFYDE WORLDWIDE

did luda ever battle??
    test
  4. Old Soul

Old Soul Nipple Nibbler

Wow what a hook to steal.
    test
  5. skittlz

skittlz MotherFucker

how he symboliminally diss them?!?!
    test
  6. skittlz

skittlz MotherFucker

haha that line is complimentin himself not dissin anyone, i think thats what he intended..
    test
  7. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

sounds nothing like eachother lol
    test
  8. Wird of Pley

Wird of Pley I Slice My Own Ham

Wtf I hate anyone who thinks Luda isnt dope as fuck.

Anyone who disagrees dont bother contacting me ever because I will not hesitate to e-kicktheshitoutyou.
    test
  9. lXl Anthem lXl

lXl Anthem lXl New Member

they just have to prove he had acess to their hook and they are home free
    test
  10. Speshul Effect

Speshul Effect Handle Ya Business

I remember this ~~~~~, Big Ace is his name. He was on the MTV Battles.
    test
  11. skittlz

skittlz MotherFucker

lol the end of luda is near
    test
  12. Wird of Pley

Wird of Pley I Slice My Own Ham

Wtf... no.
    test
  13. Flic.

Flic. N.O till I G.O

Naw ludas career is peaking.

And these dudes wont win this case. This is all a publicity stunt and Luda wont respond cause thats what these cats want.
    test
  14. Flic.

Flic. N.O till I G.O

Several months after filing a lawsuit against Ludacris and Kanye West for song theft, a New Jersey rap group is clapping back with a hard-hitting diss track.

In April 2004, the up-and-coming rap group called I.O.F [It's Only Family] filed a lawsuit against Ludacris and Kanye West alleging the two stole a hook from a demo CD given to them on multiple occasions. The suit alleges the chorus for "Stand Up", a song produced by West for Ludacris' Chicken & Beer album, was jacked from their track "Straight Like That," which was recorded and copyrighted in 2000.

Now, IOF has released a diss track aimed at the mouth of the south in retaliation for what they believe is a subliminal slight aimed at them on "Pass Out" off Ludacris' newly released Red Light District album. On the cut, Cris spits, "Now desperate artists trying to sue, but just making some claims/can't get in the spotlight for nothing and it makes em' insane."

I.O.F's retaliatory track, "f#@$ Ludacris," begins with a montage of Luda's lyrics and starts off with the animated rapper saying, "you mad cause I'm a thief and got a way with words" before blending into Fat Joe's "Victim" instrumental. I.O.F's Big Ace then proceeds to lash out at Cris.

"You should have known by the spots where I saw you dummy / if I was there I probably had lawyer money / plus you stole anyway so I'm a see you in court / and you're too light to fight and too short for sports." Later in the verse Ace offers, "f#@$ how many hits you hold / that only got me thinking how much other sh!t you stole."

Thus far, I.O.F. has taken all the steps to insure they are properly prepared to face the courts to fight for what they emphasize is their belief they've been wronged -- not an opportunistic shot at Kanye West and Ludacris. And I.O.F asserts they never intended to release a diss track, but felt compelled to do it after hearing Luda's record.

"We're not trying to get in on somebody's coattails. He got a song coming at us. I'm just defending myself. He opened that door. Who else does he have a lawsuit with," I.O.F's Big Ace explained to SOHH.com. "He's painting a picture of I.O.F like we're desperate. This is Hip-Hop. You know how it goes. You're not just going to say something about somebody and not get a response."

Source: SOHH.com
    test
  15. acestar

acestar jeah

fuck big ace.
    test
  16. Blessense

Blessense a Kilo is 1,000 grams..

that dude on the diss track has skills
    but wow @ his desperation!

3 & a half minutes over a supposed subliminal..

[funny]
    test
  17. E. Fate

E. Fate Guest

are they talking about "They mad cause I'm a theif, and got away with words?" Oh my god...how is that a subliminal diss? Many cats have said that line - and the hook to stand up ain't even on some complex shit to steal...wow.
    test
  18. -*Deranged Mind*-

-*Deranged Mind*- got any cheese

^ no...

they talkin bout the line on the song "pass out"

"Now desperate artists trying to sue, but just making some claims/can't get in the spotlight for nothing and it makes em' insane."
    test
  19. E. Fate

E. Fate Guest

^ Yeah, I just read that lol, but either way, thats a big ass sign of desperation
    test
  20. Skini Slim

Skini Slim Multiple Talent Complex

luda is da man...but damn, if i gave my demo tapes to someone on countless times, and heard my words come outta the mans mouth without me getting no kinda credit...i'd be pissed too. usually i'd be the first to claim someone is just tryna get money, especially if they are whack. but this seems legitamate to me, a good case. And i'm surprised I'm defending IOF when i'm a HUGE fan of luda (this is crazy, I guess I'm provin how non-bias i am...hehe) but anyway...

I need to here they're audio, but whether they are whack or not...they still got a case. Luda makes millions, and these guys prolly aint getting paid shit like luda, of course if someone worked hard to form a group, write lyrics and record and try to get themselves of their feet too---they would be PISSED AS FUCK if somebody rhyming their lyrics-coincedentally after they just sent them those lyrics on the demo...its too rare, especially weird how luda says the line:

"Now desperate artists trying to sue, but just making some claims/can't get in the spotlight for nothing and it makes em' insane."

that would juss fuel my anger even more to know that this guy is using my material, then taunting me about it and still getting paid, while i'm still dead broke. I'd pick my ass up and sue as well...

all i can say is that I hope that had this shit copywritten, if not...this is all for nothing...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.