Duane Jackson/Atom React/Jayoo

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by DZK, Aug 21, 2013.

1. Blackanese

Blackanese BlackaneseCantRap.com

GRB 2013>>>>>>>

Sent from my iPhone with a fat ass cracked screen using Tapatalk 2
    • +Rep +Rep x 2
    test
  2. Duane Jackson

Duane Jackson Active Member

I don't even remember going back an forth with you, we're talking 8 years ago you just said yourself you didn't remember till you looked, who the fuck holds onto a forum from when they were 18? A lot has happened in my life since then, I remember I battled and probably said dumb shit being I was young.

I joined as this name cause its what I've gone by the past 2-3 years, done shows with and put projects out with, I built everything around this name.

You didn't use ANY of my twitter feed, Facebook, website or anything so why the fuck does everyone believe you would've actually done any research knowing a different name when you didn't even research this one? Just because you did it 3 days later doesn't mean shit, if you had actually researched Duane Jackson and had personals then claimed you would've had better ones COOL that's understandable but YOU DIDNT.. You didn't even allude to the fact I use Jackson and its your last name, you expected to glide through and got smashed and now you wanna make a big deal.

If you wanna vote me out go ahead, I'm not here to continually defend my points, I want $1800 but I don't hold onto this like DZK does apparently. I didn't purposely set up shit, I rapped as myself round one.. I battled his groupie OJ right? So did you just not listen to my round one? I don't get it, I didn't hide my voice.

You just sound like a salty bitch, you got millions of plays and looks like your doing a track with mad child and your biggest worry is trying your 9th time to win a GRB? That's why you're still here.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747
    • +Rep +Rep x 3
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  3. J o o k

J o o k Win your battles before they’ve even been fought.

Smh, this is exactly what I was getting at last night.
    test
  4. Duane Jackson

DZK wants to battle again let's do it on tinychat right now in the next 30 minutes and freestyle, why wait?

I'm not rewriting shit, I'll freestyle for him and chew his ass in that aspect of rap as well

test
  5. Hitchslap

Hitchslap Hate you

Don't post here much anymore, but reading all of this shit, DZK cares about this shit way too much. You can tell this shit means a lot to him. This is starting to look like Warbux vs S.K. again(not exactly, but you get the gist.)

Just let it go man, another GRB will come around in a few years and you can pretend like your internet persona still holds some weight.
    • -Rep -Rep x 2
    test
  6. SIN

SIN Sincerely

pretty much.

DZK don't need this anyway, he still spending melatonin magick money lmmfao...dude just let the voters speak and stop embarrasing yourself, this is corny
    test
  7. Thoughtz

Thoughtz Well-Known Member

Quit fucking crying with your soundclick.com/1999 ass style

you got shitted on something serious and you're reaching for anything to make you feel better about it.

Who gives a fuck who he is, you fat agoraphobic waste of grease.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  8. Duane Jackson

I'll be back on Friday either I'm in there or I'm not, I ain't gonna play the sit on the forums for another 20 hours and defend myself shit like last night I got much better things to do, if nobody wants to believe or feel out what I'm saying I'm not to worried about it this was 1 of many avenues to make extra money to invest in music, I could n't careless about DZK and his obsession with being an internet personality or how I hurt his ego, boo hoo you fuckin baby, how old are you honestly like 36? he seems to have so much opportunity with this ridiculous internet following and no idea how to use it, that's the most depressing shit in the world.

PS: At least I know my verse hit home, most likely the last beat, hopefully it makes you grow up and take advantage of your opportunities instead of being a loser all your life.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2013
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  9. Blackanese

Blackanese BlackaneseCantRap.com

Duane when I get some free time we re gonna cook

Sent from my iPhone with a fat ass cracked screen using Tapatalk 2
    test
  10. DZK

DZK DZKonline.net

Just DQ yourself. And all will be forgiven.
    test
  11. Deep Abyss

Deep Abyss Becoming King

@Duane Jackson fuck him.. Don't DQ yourself.. Cook on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  12. Bonnie B

Bonnie B Friday's Child

DQing yourself would be retarded iah... but you playing innocent about this is annoying... YOU KNOW DAMN WELL WAT U DID
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  13. DZK

DZK DZKonline.net

You been here since 2005, Atom React. how many tournaments you been in? You know that shit doesn't fly. You don't hide. Its a bitch move.
    test
  14. Free Lynx

Free Lynx ®m legend Peter Parker

Atom react beat dzk lmao

Grb>>>>

tapatalk tho
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  15. Duane Jackson

I'd be mad to if someone who sucked in 2003 just ate my food in 2013 well I still sound the same

Shit is a reality check
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  16. SIN

SIN Sincerely

Lmfaooooooooo!!!
    test
  17. DZK

DZK DZKonline.net

Whoa! Look who is all cocky now after he hid 10 years worth of material from his opponent and got a couple votes.

The reality check is gonna come later.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  18. Vulgar

Vulgar 80s baby

I retrack my statement about what you did being corny. Cause you don't even remember the nigga. This is foolishness. Main point is if you were losing. This wouldn't be an issuse.

Cigar Life on Tapatalk 2
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  19. Thoughtz

Thoughtz Well-Known Member

lmaoooooooooooo Bonnie & DZK are dedicating their whole day to fighting this shit together.

$1700 is chump change, if you're gonna break your back over that amount of money AT AGE 36 you need to reevalute your pathetic life, or END IT. ASAP
    test
  20. Cire

Cire The Peoples Champion

if someone like warbux battled noodles under
    1700 is rent a lotttt of weed

shit aint chump change
    test