Dskills Why you doubting everybody hustle?

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by 7thHorseMen, Aug 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SicilianDON

SicilianDON New Member

lol maybe Dskills just speaks his mind, wtf, why u callin someone out when u actin like a bitch yourself startin a thread about him, if dudes was makin moves on this site they wouldnt be here on some amateur site, also if them dudes was makin moves wouldnt they just laugh at this dude Dskills and go on with their biz? Looks like some dudes WISH they were makin moves and gettin mad when a real mutherfucker calls THEM out, lol did i miss somethin, cats think they big on this site now? lol but u on a Fan Site for amateur producers lol why yall even havin this discussion, There should be more threads on here about music, not bullshit
    test
  2. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

JaMarcus Cock Sucker BOSS

your alias could be more convincing if u didnt do obvious things like pull up old ass threads and talk as if u have witnessed the past beefs over the last 3 weeks on here

u niggaz are lame, if u got shit to say, say it under your real name and quit makin these fake ass profiles

lame ass niggaz
    test
  3. SicilianDON

SicilianDON New Member

I came into this argument late, but tell me if im wrong, if dudes was makin moves wouldnt they be too busy to argue with haters??? lol all i see on this site is haters, and then the other half of you seem Way too concerned with the haters to be makin moves
    test
  4. SicilianDON

SicilianDON New Member

did u say beef? lol this is beef to u??? lol exactly my point

Corn ball shit, lol

convince?? who am i trying to convince??? im just tryin to help yall out, you try to act real and tuff but your words and actions contardict that, im saving u the embarassment SON, i just wanna know whos makin moves and if they makin moves i wanna know why they are wastin their time with the haters on here

*by the way, im not revealin my real name cus then u would focus on who I am, instead of focusin on WHAT IM SAYIN, by the way Urb, you still stealin Men's pictures off the internet?? hows that hobby goin? fuckin fag LMAO
    test
  5. SicilianDON

SicilianDON New Member

by the way Urban Tactics, i see you still aint learned to be humble

I got respect for Premize and everyone else here's hustle, but you Urban, You are fuckin FAKE so i will never respect YOU, lol Fake as in your whole personality, u was one of them catholic schoolboys lickin lolipops 5 years ago so stop frontin
    test
  6. SicilianDON

SicilianDON New Member

Urb I dont even wanna hear your mouth so fuck what u got to say u fake to me so i really dont care, lol

*** and Urb if u really wanna run ya mouth then get on AIM, we can set up a date for you to get shot in the face cus i dont play these internet games
    test
  7. P R I M O

P R I M O Shout out to Autotune

I'm making moves and I still find time to laugh at hater ass niggas on here.

This shit is comedy.

I could be signed to a Major label, I would still come on here and laugh at niggas.
    test
  8. Yung Rich

Yung Rich The Truth

this site is horrible...strickly entertainment man the last hope for this site was the producers battle when Phoenix and Urb were the finalist...
    test
  9. Yung Rich

Yung Rich The Truth

Stop bitting my colors homie..Ima be in Florida next month
    test
  10. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

if anything the more busy u are, the more hours u awake during the day....aint got shit to do with being on the net, since most of the communication is thru the net, via sidekick, treo, pocketPC, whatever niggaz use to get on this shit

it dont require to put away time to come on here and time a post for 45 seconds and get back to what we were doin

because right now, i'm at borders shoppin for business books, all while i'm typin to u on here, u cant measure how busy a nigga is by how much he post on this silly ass site, lets use a new one, bc that shit is old now....its too many ways to browse the net now homey........
    test
  11. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

i find it funny that SOMEHOW SOME WAY, u got 3 posts and kno my production name THAT quick......lol

just like i said.....

u too pussy to post under ya own name, so u make an alias

lol@ catholic school.......nobody in my family is catholic....not one soul......
    test
  12. P R I M O

P R I M O Shout out to Autotune

What part?

We gotta get up if you close my nigga.

I got a cool lil setup, we can lay something down here or hit the real lab.
    test
  13. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

welcome back to RM Sean

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    test
  14. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

test
  15. _REAPAH_

_REAPAH_ Mello Dee

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

this niggga jus DIDNT!!!!!

thought niggas forgot
    test
  16. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

i ALMOST deleted them pics....but the internet roast gods told me to keep em.......
    test
  17. 7thHorseMen

7thHorseMen New Member

Its hella funny to me, that niggas is actually replying to this old ass thread. Like this shit is relevent. This shit is like a year and a half old.

I don't even be on this site tough like I used to. I don't have beef with Dskills or nobody on this site.

This alias cat must be mad bored, he trying to put me on blast now, and I haven't been posting on this site in hella long.

Ya'll niggas keep doing what you doing mayne.

I'm out peace
    test
  18. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

LMAO@ me not realizin how old this thread was

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO god damn
    test
  19. 7thHorseMen

7thHorseMen New Member

You was a cocky little bastard too, you didn't become humble until recently nigga.

Don't act like you innocent, and I was just agrueing with you out of the blue.

We both talked shit to each other for years, but nigga how long ago is that? you talking bout 02- late 04 Its 2007 brah bout to be 08.

I made that post in Aug. of 06 and if you really read it, I was giving you props back then.

But damn brah, I must have really struck a nerve with u nigga, if you still thinking bout that shit. The shit was childish, and I can be man enough and admit that.

I don't harbor no hatred toward anybody on this board. I made that thread a year and a half ago.
    test
  20. Medicinal

Medicinal nmljby

This is the 2nd time i am caught up in a thread that is a year old
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.