Drying a car with a fan and almost burning down a portion of residential area...

Discussion in 'Car & Audio' started by GaLaTeA, Oct 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

[​IMG]

Guy washes his car.

Guy proceeds to clean his interior.

Guy places a fan dryer for the interior to dry faster.

Fan dryer starts a fire.

Entire flat gets evacuated.

[​IMG]
    test
  2. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

test
  3. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

There's a reason why instructions/manual for using these and similar devices, basically reads "don't leave it near flammable things", "don't leave unattended", etc.

Besides, Audi and VW's owners are shockingly starting to resemble blondes....something always goes wrong and one is always able to make a joke about them.
    test
  4. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

well said
    test
  5. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

^Ty...

Also, using the fan dryer in the car is nothing new (sadly). Most car washes often use them for drying upholstered parts after an in depth chemical cleaning ~ in order to return the car to the client as soon as possible..
    test
  6. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

i love audis

best car ive driven personally. They ride like a dream, specially if you grab a larger sedan like a6 or a8.... Id have one in a second if not for the simple fact the only one ive known's battery literally exploded and showered the engine in a whole battery's worth of acid drained and sprayed all over the engine....after that the car was a lemon.
    test
  7. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

It almost feels like quality engines, not to mention batteries have stopped being made a decade ago, not only at Audi but everywhere ~ probably because money cuts, inferior materials, trying to increase profit, global crisis, etc....
    test
  8. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

id say its more because they figured out theres no money in making products that last
    test
  9. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

^Yeah, precisely that.

I've seen people switch car brands due to being disappointed that their newly purchased cars have been in and out of the mechanic's shop more often than actually being driven.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.