Drugs Push Women Away? *Advice needed*

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by SonikTek, Apr 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SonikTek

SonikTek De-Rep Trainee

Ok so I'll start with the most important fact to this thread:
    I smoked weed last night. I was pretty hammered.

Now the rest:
    I met a girl at work a few days ago, and she was pretty cute. She flirted with me, told me she was going to bring me some Brownies on Monday. We shook hands, at name basis etc. Now here's the thing. I can tell when a girl is feeling me or not. It's just something I developed from being in that position so much. I got that vibe from her, and I was playing off it.

The twist:
    She didn't know I worked on Saturday, I guess I thought she wouldn't care anyway, since no one comes in on Saturday. Last night I got stoned out of my mind but I didn't go to sleep until 2 and I had work today at 8 am. So when I woke up I was still experiencing the after effects and I was kind of hung over. I just brushed my teeth, threw on my socks and came to work, wearing what I was wearing last night. I look pretty rugged.

She came in today... We talked for a few minutes, she asked me if I had seen Gothika because she saw it last night. I felt like a stupidass. She was at home watching a scary movie, while I was getting stoned. I just felt irresponsible for some reason. I also didn't catch the movie name the first time she said it, so I was like, "Which movie was it?" And she repeated herself. This time she took off without saying bye or anything. I feel like she might've noticed I was fucked up and might've been turned off by it.

Does shit like that turn ladies away? I feel fuckin stupid.
    test
  2. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

I'm not sure if it pushes women away. But I know WAY to many relationship's that have ended due to drugs. It's sad when that happens. I myself would be totally turned off by it. Once in a while would be fine by me. But not an everyday or week thing where you are high outta your mind all the time. That would drive me the crazy!! :/
    test
  3. MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN

MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN Ray of Sunshine

It would push me away, but I don't know how she feels about guys that she dates using drugs. Does she know that you smoke weed? If so, then maybe she was irritated because you were acting stupid.. If she doesn't know and just realized that you did.. then I'd say it was the drug use.
    test
  4. mama21

mama21 panama-red@blackplanet

people change regardless but it would depend on if the woman you're talking about is prepared to deal with that change(the drug use) ,that person may not be able to tolerate that all..
    test
  5. PimpetteRah!

PimpetteRah! ehrjwhrwejkhr!

drugs > Gothica! anywayz who gives a fuck what she thought, don't feel stupid man.

The question is pretty stupid, like you think we all have the same brain or sumthing. All females are different...it may be a total turn off for one female, and a attraction for another. yea something like that.
    test
  6. Short2003

Short2003 AbsoluteHotness

Me personally I don't mind weed but other drugs I do mind.. Some girls do care, some don't, it just depends on the girl..
    test
  7. skandelous_lala

skandelous_lala back from the dead

Weed has a tendency to make a person feel detached...at least me anyways lol

I am less likely to care about a situation after smoking than before...it kind of sounded like that was the case for you..you were still in the "whatever" vibe and she may have picked that up.

It may have not been the weed itself..such as...she might have not thought you were high/stoned/whatever but simply that you sounded detached and like and like you weren't showijng her enough interest.
    test
  8. Skrybe

Skrybe ConnectedthruaForeignExch

She probably picked up on the same thing everyone else around you picked up on - that you didn't take a shower. I've noticed that the smell of ass does tend to push women away.
    test
  9. Even though I've smoked weed in my teenage years I am inclined to believe that it causes more troubles than its worth. my main problem with drugs on a whole is that they make one lose their ability to be a responsible person and resonsibility is something a person should never take lightly especially when they have children.

I do not think you are being a good role model if you show your kids that it is ok to avoid and escape reality through drugs.
    test
  10. sagacious infant

sagacious infant reflecting the sun

lmao!

Drugs and alcohol aren't all that attractive to me. I was involved with this one guy who was obsessed with weed and was always smoking some organic something or other...I HATED kissing him. Tasted like shit. There was another guy who'd get high every Friday as a stress reliever. I only saw him high once - it was one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

Everything in moderation, I guess. It probably was the fact that you hadn't taken a shower AND you appeared disoriented. What would you have thought if the tables were turned and it was her that was unshowered and lit up?
    test
  11. D!CK

D!CK New Member

If you ain't washing your taint then you ain't derserving of a bitch, son!
    test
  12. D!CK

D!CK New Member

as for the weed smoke, It takes a down ass female to be cool with the bud smoke.

why?

1. it stinks and she's not into the "flavor" of the bud so it's a turn off.

solution: wash your hands and change your shirt before you come in contact with her.

2. It's illegal. bitches get nervous about drugs being around the house. guy don't seem to give a shit...lol

solution: keep your stash in your ride or in a tree outside. or lie to her and tell her you don't keep it in the house no more.

3. It hard to get a bitch turned out on weed. UNLESS she got turned out before she met you. Most of these will roll the blunt for you...lol

solution: don't force a blunt on your girl. if she ain't down now, your gonna piss her off more.

[rwa]
    test
  13. ~Eloquent

~Eloquent Narcissistic....

damn you stayed with the after effects that long?
    and yea im always worried about what a girl would think about my smoking...
    but thats me though,i dont see anything wrong with it
    but i would much rather go see a girl sober then stay at home and smoke all night....
    test
  14. SonikTek

SonikTek De-Rep Trainee

I'm going to cut down. And I think she's coming in today to work to bring me brownies lol... If/when she does, I'll be GQ'ed out and tell her I was on vicotin when she saw me. And yea, the after effects stayed with me. It was my first time hitting out of a water pipe. It's about 2 and a half feet long and I took a hit with the smoke to the top. I messed up lol... It hit me so hard while I was washing a dish. I ended up washing the dish for like 7 minutes.

I'm going to probably quit though because I want to get in shape and I need my lung capacity. I used to work out a lot before but cigarettes pretty much smashed my stamina.

All is not lost! I'll get her interested again. Just takes some charm
    test
  15. WorstAliasEver

WorstAliasEver Little Lord Fauntleroyce

My main vice is booze. So if a girl doesn't drink and criticizes people who do, I just say fuck it. Ain't worth it.
    test
  16. *NativeTongue*

*NativeTongue* New Member

are u a fuckin idiot?
    test
  17. sagacious infant

sagacious infant reflecting the sun

That's me. I don't criticize - I just try not to find myself around folks who drink heavily or absolutely need liquor or weed to have fun. It's cool in moderation - but when it starts to affect your daily life or other people around you...there's a problem!
    test
  18. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

I agree.
    test
  19. D!CK

D!CK New Member

no, I'm not. keeping it in your ride is the best spot.
    test
  20. -{silent_riot}-

-{silent_riot}- Riot bogin down, hop!!!

Now if you are feeling a girl, the last thing you want her to notice is that you but ganja first.

You have to make that gurl feel special, put her first.

And remember first impressions count, and she was left with a bad image of you.

peace
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.