Dropped the Auditory Remix Mixtape. Ft.Lil Wayne,Young Jeezy, Eminem,Biggie,Pac among

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by Auditory, Nov 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Auditory

Auditory New Member

test
  2. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Mr.BYTCH KILLA Hater Abolisher

test
  3. Auditory

Auditory New Member

I appreciate it homie, I been making beats for 10 years
    test
  4. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

I figured that.....I can hear every 10 of them years in the track you last posted above us...

That was a pretty complex track....well by listening to it...it probably wasn't complex to you with 10 Exp in this Beat Making Game...

I liked the drums and snares in that track.....sound like a real live azz drummer was in yo Lab...it had that Humanized feel to it....

You Gots My Respects & Props Aud...and Im just being Real....

I could learn a thing or two from you....

Just Curious....???...You still got the first beat you made?....lol...im not laughing at ya'...Im laughing with ya'....

BKster
    test
  5. Auditory

Auditory New Member

haha its all good. I dont got the very first beat i ever made but I got the first beat i ever made in reason which was pretty early. Ur shit is dope too, how long u been making tracks?
    test
  6. Good TheCreator

Good TheCreator New Member

test
  7. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

I just been making Beats for 2 yrs now....since 2007....still learning...

The Beats on my MYspace page are not my tracks....they are Promo Tracks...Free Beats...that I felt...

But what is mine is the Hooks & Freestyle Lyrics....

Im working on two Beats right now...taking my time...while at the same time studying my manuals and looking at tutorials...

Im got some shyt cooking though Aud'....Im not gonna upload any beats till I have ten complete...to start my first Beat Store Online....Im Coming Pimp...

Naw Im not on your level yet Aud'...but Im going to get to that level....if not better Pimp...

Stay Up

BKster
    test
  8. Auditory

Auditory New Member

its all good, u like making beats or more or doing vocal work more?
    test
  9. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

I Dont Like....

I LOVE Making Beats & Rap Vocals & Hooks.....I always wanted to make my own Music....

Just could'nt afford that piece by piece Hardware Shyt...

But now these DAW Programs and a P/C is all you need...

I would have been in this shyt if DAW software and P/C was easy to come by when I was coming up...

But none of that Matters....Im here today and Im making my own Music.....Im living My Dream as of Now....

Im talking online to other niggaz that do the same thing...and thats what I enjoy....because out in the world its hard to bump into someone who Make Beats too....and serious about it....

But yea Aud'.....Bury Me with a DAW Program and P/C....

Imma Make Beats In Heaven....

Thanks for asking me that Aud'...

You different from most of these niggaz on here....

You Real Aud'....Stay That Way....Good Shyt Happens...

BKster
    test
  10. Auditory

Auditory New Member

i feel you i loved making beats when i first started. honestly that shit is starting to get boring to me now though. been doing it for damn near 10 years. i been having funner just pressing the record button and fucking around
    test
  11. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Starting to Get Boring?.....Aud' Is That Really You?...You Must been out hanging with Skrews...??..

Nigga you got a Plat'...build off that shyt nigga...

Keep putt'in out that Fire Aud'.....

I can't believe what my eyes just read....Aud' talking about getting bored...SMH...at least you real about it though....I know too also that this is not the first time you have felt this way.....Nigga Shake that shyt off....and locked on this Beat making Game like a Pit Bull....

Quiters Never make It...maybe you just need a vacation.....go ahead you deserve it....

I just got my first Midi Board....The Oxygen 8....man Im loving this Hands on Shyt....Seems like I can get more accomplished using the Oxy 8....

It at lot funner with a Midi Board....but I still use the Mouse too....

But Im happy that I got my first Board...

Im working on a track now...say Aud' maybe we can collab a Beat when I get my Beat Game Up....

Since you saying you bored and shyt....it would be a kool thing to do....

BKster
    test
  12. Auditory

Auditory New Member

I feel you, im not saying im quitting not by any means im just saying when i was first making beats that shit was exciting now its more like work. I still enjoy making a hot ass track but its more just whatever to me now. I dont plan on quitting anytime soon. How long you been making tracks?
    test
  13. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

I'll say that I been making beats for about almost 2 years...

I still trying to get my first 10 completed and uploaded for my first Beat Store...

I plan to upload them all to BeatSwagger.com....and my Beatshop.com....for starters...

I taking my time making my music because there's so much to learn...you don't rush Music....you let it come to you naturally...

and you right about making music being work....I agree...I take a lot of beaks them come back to it...

Thats why I give nigga Credit for time and effort also when listening to their Beat....

But you stay up my nigga....

BKster
    test
  14. sohel

sohel New Member

means im just saying

means im just saying when i was first making beats that shit was exciting now its more like work. I still enjoy making a hot ass track but its more just whatever to me now. I dont plan on quitting anytime soon.
    test
  15. DJ NoNseNse

DJ NoNseNse Nonsense Productions

nice quality, compared to the originals not feeling some of those though.
    test
  16. Auditory

Auditory New Member

there is definitely a grip to learn. When u learn one thing it just opens up a whole grip of other shit. Lately I been recording myself moving from the producer realm to the artist realm. Let me know what u think of the latest one i recorded, its the top track at Auditory Beats on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.