**drop Links** The Meaning Of Life..4 Label

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by Mr ExZ, Jul 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

PLAYED THIS FOR SOME DUDE TO GET A RECORD DEAL.. HE LIKED WHAT HE HEARD-- WHAT YOUS THINK

http://www.myspace.com/lankandmin
    play meaning of life
    ARTIST-LANK

DROP LINKS FOR FEED BACK
    test
  2. fiktion

fiktion *******

Thx for the feed.

Beats chillin. Hooks cool I like.. quality or mixing sounds kinda fucked. lyrically on point though, good message sent in this. could see you sounding way doper if this was rerecorded is my only flaw i think. solid track tho man up
    test
  3. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

^^ tru.. thanks family

We gotta make do with the shitty recordin shit we got
    test
  4. -Steve Witz-

-Steve Witz- ya dig

alright let me check this out
    i like your message, im liking this concept your flow everything is on point
    in the beginning i was gonna say your flaw was your energy but honestly i cant tell if thats because of the bad quality or you. the hook should be more amped at least more in focus. cuz its a good hook its on point it just needs to be delivered better. death on the other line waiting to say hi. cool stuff. this is good ish. overall im liking what youre doing here, hope my crit was useful

return the favor when you get a chance
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=1000517
    test
  5. KamikazeLyricist

KamikazeLyricist The Kamikaze Lyricist

listenin , beats dope , vocals seemed like they lacked a little emotion in the delivery ,
    when youre overdubs were in there it made it sound better you should have dubbed more ... IMO ,hook was cool i like the message , dope concept here , 2nd verse simular to the first , not bad yo stay up

-Kamikaze Lyricist ð
    test
  6. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

^^ yeh yeh the quality is fuckin shitty its not lack of emotion and what not.. good lookin out on the feedback :)
    test
  7. SPuL

SPuL SP

What's hot:
    beat is dope.
    flow is real nice.
    like the lyrics you got on this

What's coo:
    emotion sounds coo. could of been upped a lil more tho.
    hook is coo. nothing special, nothing bad, but overall not bad

What's not:
    lol that quality yo. damn

Overall this was a nice lil joint you put together man. had tight concept and message to spread. liked this. good listen 8/10

RTF
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=1000682

EZ
    test
  8. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

thanks for the love..

as for the quality.. is it strictly the mic ur usin or the shit your recordin with?

letta brotha know!

good looks
    test
  9. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

test
  10. TWO M.C.S

TWO M.C.S New Member

whoa, production sounds like you could use some help - possibly a better mic DEF a better editing process on your vocals, some mixing tune ups would be good as well - on the plus side, you can flow, voice sounds pretty good from what I'm takin away - only thing thats really not hittin me right is your production (something 99% of us battle with ha)

not bad homie - I'd look into gettin some good editing processes and learn as much as you possibly can about EQing vocals and mixing

good luck!

holla back

heres my link

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=997789
    test
  11. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

thanks mayne appreciate it.. def need to get some cake up for a better recording shit
    test
  12. DavenportRepper

DavenportRepper New Member

test
  13. xRazziax

xRazziax ╭∩╮⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠╭∩╮ v2.0

beats aight, some kinda typical NY style stuff, but the rapping is more original so the vibe is more appealing and unique

flow's good, as are the lyrics and delivery... the beat compliments the chorus lyrics well, a commonly overlooked perk in songs...

my only gripe is that the mixing is kinda shoddy, some spots where it's too quiet, others where it gets loud and overpowers the beat too much... kinda sounds like you were moving toward and away from the mic while you were spittin. but fuck it - youre a rapper, not a studio engineer

hit me back...
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=1001162
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.