DROP LINKS>>>AFTER THE STORM<<<DROP LINKS

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by Erattic, Aug 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Erattic

Erattic New Member

test
  2. Mellow Madness

Mellow Madness aKa sTaTiK

not bad.. i like the intro.. u should up ur vocals.. i forgot all about this beat i made.. rocked it pertty good. delivery on point.. flow is off and on.. but pretty solid.. keep it coming px.
    test
  3. Erattic

Erattic New Member

thx....ups
    test
  4. V.I.K

V.I.K The Feedback Returner

Ight...Ya flow's on point, u ride this beat nicely. Got a nice little style. Presence is there, the way u stress certain words, and pause for emphasis, and so forth. Nice use of doubles too, they on point as well. Im not sure if u're aware of this, but your vocals change ears every once in a while, maybe that was on purpose? But if it wasn't just thought i'd let u know... Solid drop fam. Keep this up. 1

Get at me...
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=917450
    test
  5. Erattic

Erattic New Member

thx for the feed.... i no they change in quality twice in the track cus i just got a new set up so the whole quality is kinda messed... but thx ima hit urs up right now
    test
  6. ceson

ceson ....Ceson Wordz

this was nice...vocals was kinda low but not bad....i like the lil news clips it sounded like in between the verses...nice touch..but n e way...flow was pretty good..delivery was nice...not a bad drop at all..just turn up the vocals alil bit n its good...

returned the feed......
    test
  7. Erattic

Erattic New Member

test
  8. Member.

Member. New Member

yea.. vocals need to be turned up..

i like ya voice, its pretty cool, real chill..

the intro sample is cool, and the beat is a good choice

sounds like you punch in a few times, just cus the vocals get a lil diff volume wise..

i like your delivery..

the singing for the hook is nice, plus with the talkin, makes it mroe deep..

this is a deep song, the lyrics are sick

another hook, third verse starts off nice, i like it.. and the deepness keeps going

this song is real nice, i like it alot man.. great work.. if you ever wanna collab on somethin, i'm down
    test
  9. Erattic

Erattic New Member

thx for the love... ups
    test
  10. Fernelity

Fernelity Active Member

Vocals need upped

Flows tight, on point and everything. Like how you stress some of the words, real nice. Voice is great for this track, emotion and everything is going together. All molding together, I'm really likin' this.

The first mix/quality was better than the second, if you curius

Upp the vocals, fix the second quality if possible, and shits tight.
    test
  11. Erattic

Erattic New Member

thx son... ups
    test
  12. Erattic

Erattic New Member

test
  13. eNfO

eNfO YEEEAH BABY

Thanks for peepin my track.

I like the intro, sets off the mood perfectly.

Flow is deff on point... only thing is, I cant tell if its 2 people rapping or 1 person with bad punch ins. Im guessing 1 person, that flow is real solid. I'm loving this beat as it goes along. I love how the the news reports are changing and throwing around concepts. This is a real nice track, the only thing I dont like are the punch ins. Lyrics are real deep and Im sure some people out there can relate. I dont get why people said the vocals are low, their perfect and I'm listening with some good headphones.

This is a hot track... the beat/concepts set the mood and you did it justice with the lyrics. That outro was real too.

Fix the punch ins and polish the flow on a few parts and its perfect.
    test
  14. Scribe

Scribe IMQ8

yo, appreciate the looks b

ooooo, this beat is wild...i could definately rip this..

quality aint the best, not bad though..but definately better than mine haha.

anyway..

the lyrics are real deep man...really reflective. damn @ the audio clips...crazy ass statistics..

on that note, this is type creative. voice is coo, flow is good..delivery is on point..

man, you doing your thing. keep at it.
    test
  15. Erattic

Erattic New Member

thx man... upzz
    test
  16. E_Spangler

E_Spangler GHOstBuStaH

returnin the fav man-

damn @ that audio clip.....beats pretty cool....ur flow is tight, ridin the beat pretty well....lyrics are on some real shit, feelin em, shits pretty nice....damn @ those other audio clips, the truth.....ur delivery is good, good emotion in this shit....the content of this is ill, the realness....its always refreshin to hear cats put time n effort in makin positive and real music, props.....overall, this is a pretty dope track....keep spittin that illness...peace
    -EGON
    test
  17. Sick-Sense

Sick-Sense the muthafin ruggratt!

returning love

damn @ this beat. Mellow madness made this? dude is just nice. hmm.. vocals sound fine to me, but im listening through headphones. Voice is dope. Im definately feeling the concept. Flow is on beat, delivery is dope.. you seem like youre loosing breath at points. Im feeling the steeze though. good shtt man.
    test
  18. Erattic

Erattic New Member

thx for the feed man... ups
    test
  19. Erattic

Erattic New Member

test
  20. Flic.

Flic. N.O till I G.O

The whole track sounds too low. Yah voice and delivery doesnt sound real natural. It's like your forcing it.

Content is nice.. flow is good..lyrics are good... Beat is pretty str8.

Overall this track is pretty cool.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.