Driven

Discussion in 'Poetry Realm' started by $eqra, Jun 2, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. $eqra

$eqra sometimes it hurts

Many tears fall from my eyes daily as I struggle in this obstacle called life.
    Never knowing which way to turn or how many roads lay ahead but knowing that I will turn down the wrong one and end up lost somewhere in the dark surrounded by trees. Vision blurred by endless tears flowing like a river telling stories as each one hits the steering wheel of life.
    One wrong turn and your life is forever altered I wonder if this was Gods plan for me to live as I see it as a meaningless existence.
    No actual destination just driving on.
    Praying that one road will lead me into happiness.
    Because lord knows I cannot ask for directions on to get there.
    Winding curves get me nowhere streets with no outlets so I have to turn around and retrace my steps.
    I find myself apologizing to no one because it is what I am used to.
    And still the road leads on.
    In an empty car as empty as I am myself.
    Nothing but lonely tears that sum up my life.
    test
  2. Lyme

Lyme Guest

Thats really too bad you feel all that way hun.. so much aspiration you feel you're wasting.. inspiration tomorrow hopefully you'll be tasting
    it doesnt have to be that way... after all you know you have much to live for and accomplish with your time..

you dont need anybody anyway :)

its good to see your pressence here
    test
  3. $eqra

$eqra sometimes it hurts

thanks hun always good to hear from you
    test
  4. TuNed RooT

TuNed RooT Love is introduction ..

"One wrong turn and your life is forever altered I wonder if this was Gods plan for me to live as I see it as a meaningless existence."

This is quite a emotional and deep line from ofcourse a soul who seems to be disappointed in all things around him/her and maybe even themselves. It seems if you're thinking that you had so many wrong turns in life that there may never be a right turn for yourself, that turns you to the bright direction of life. Hmm, I may be far off, but that's what I got from it. Overall, a nice, smooth piece to explain your emotions and inner-meanings, as you know them. My blessings..
    test
  5. bribaby

bribaby New Member

test
  6. lpoet

lpoet POET

agree with some of this

this was a very heartfelt piece....enjoyed everything about this....structue was a bit odd to me.....like a paragraph...usually hate shit like that but it didnt take anything away from this

think everyone goes threw times like this.....keep writting......i'll kep reading...UPin for ya
    test
  7. *GeMiNeYeZ*

*GeMiNeYeZ* ~§¤Sweet Shinobi¤§~

this was a nice piece... up!
    test
  8. mocha_licious

mocha_licious New Member

this was real good....nice work...i have never read your work before and i would like to read more...

its funny how alot of people think when u drop a real deep or depressing piece that you are the subject when in fact your really not but its jus a form of expression .....i feel u....big ups and keep writing...

~one love~
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.