drinks that clean out your system.

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by Hardkore, May 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. liquid`acid

liquid`acid gods busy can I help you?

^damn you lucky getten to work with friends, you guys get to play music too? thats the best, good music n friends at work.

heh im worken on the bot, its hard to stay on track when my options are get blazed or work . . . and once i get blazed i aint doin no work lol . . . im sure everyone here knos how that goes

do you have an extra laptop? im tryen to do this with simulated mouse clicks, but i might have to restart from scratch and just have it steal control of the mouse . . . wich im not sure how to do but ive seen it done lol.
    test
  2. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

the laptop i use is my dad's. my personal laptop needs to get fixed. it keeps getting the blue screen of death. :frown: it's happened twice to me. all i need is a windows xp cd but not one of my friends knows where their back-up disks are.

i made $16 yesterday with the ads, by the way. [teet]
    test
  3. liquid`acid

liquid`acid gods busy can I help you?

^you shuld just dl a copy of windows

:p $16, sounds like yer page hits is starting to pick up

i dunno if this is possible anymore tho, i guess software companies have anticipated ppl like me, lol no suprise there i spose.

among various preventative measures

aparently windows keeps track of the goings on of certain things in the computer and reports back to microsoft and if certain components change, or if you trick the computer into thinking they've changed (my plan of attack) and if theres too many changes then it locks out the computer and you have to call into microsoft to sort it out.

ima keep pluggen away at this, but just given you a heads up that i may fail on this endevor.
    test
  4. 8504life

8504life New Member

back to the topic, I heard that drinking a gallon of water before the test and then some cranberry juice all while eating a bunch of protein rich foods would work, is this true? lol I need to know because I have to take a DT for a job coming up and I know I'll have to take a DT since I'll be working at a state job.
    test
  5. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

i passed a test just by drinking a gallon of water the night before.

oh...and i found out that i did pass the test for that job i was going to get. [funny] man, i've smoked probably 190 out of the last 200 days of my life. i don't know how i passed that shit. [funny]
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.