drinks that clean out your system.

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by Hardkore, May 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

i recently took a drug test for this place that i may get a job at. i gulped down this drink my homeboy hooked me up with. the thing is, i thought i was going to take the test on the day i finished the drink, but i ended up taking the test 3 days later. i have only consumed pretty much water and o.j. dating up to when i took the test.

do you think i passed it? i'm 5'6", 140, if that helps. i burned pretty much every other day before i consumed the drink, though.

and, on another note, do the drinks actually flush out your system or only help you for a drug test on the same day you consume the drink?
    test
  2. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

I doubt you passed bro. Those drinks generally mask your system for a few hour period. Gotta be on point with that. Also you usually have to do more than just drink it. The ones I used you usually drink em an hour or two before the test, pee three times, and THEN go take the pee test. Your homie didn't really hook you up at all considering he didn't instruct you on how to properly use it. Plus if he just gave it to you for free it probably wasn't a strong one, and those you need 2 to 3 days sober before using. Sorry to be a buzz kill Lol
    test
  3. Troy

Troy New Member

i've just come to accept the fact that i have to fake drug test. i used to get headaches trying to figure out how to clean out my system in a hurry, it seemed simpler to just get clean piss.
    test
  4. -Paper Chase-

You can't sneak in piss if its a supervised test though
    test
  5. FlaccoDaGreat

FlaccoDaGreat New Member

its called the whizzanator
    test
  6. toker

toker My Money Grow On Trees

depends on the test

i had homies past tests using vinegar and cranberry juice( i think).. didnt clean their system but masked it irrc

i think thats the same as those drinks, they're just maskin agents

i havent used one in yr but i passed both times using one of them drinks.. drink it like an hr or so b4... piss a couple times til its clear and u should be set

every time i used them, i was smoking the day of or night b4... might need the stronger version though if u a heavy smoker
    test
  7. -Paper Chase-

Probation knows about the whizzanator now too. They've caught a few people with it. They make you lift up your boxers and shit before you pee and everything.
    test
  8. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

ah, thanx, y'all. i know y'all just stating the facts. we'll see.
    test
  9. liquid`acid

liquid`acid gods busy can I help you?

gotta say i think PC is right, u prolly gunna fail it.

hope for the best tho

tryn talken to hippies to, sometimes they have these crazy remedies and body purification rituals an other wierd shit that helps.

on another note, i when into sig link and clicked google add for ya.

made me curious, how much u make per click an what kinda rules go with it.

if i can greatly increase the number of clicks you get how much u willen to pay?
    test
  10. Macmili

Macmili Thorough

I can't believe ppl actually have enough free time to read blogs like that, shit is like a chapter of a book with sloppy grammar and no substance (I assume)
    test
  11. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

it's pretty cheap. it's only like 25 cents per click, but the way it works is like this:

1) you set up a blog at blogspot.com.
    2) you register at adsense.com.
    3) after 2-3 days, adsense sends an e-mail to you confirming your account.
    4) now when you edit your blog, you have the option to add adsense to it.

the way you make money from the ads is...everytime somebody clicks on an add, you basically make around 25 cents. if that person stays on the page that the ad re-directed him or her to, for let's say, 2-3 minutes, you make 50-75 cents. the more people that click your ads and the longer they stay on the ad pages, the more money you make.

the catch? you can't have the same people click on the ads a lot or adsense will suspend your account and you will stop making money. when i say "same people", i mean, if it's the same i.p. address clicking on the ads a lot then adsense gets suspicious and takes away your shit.

so, to promote people to click on your ads, just tell them to peep your blog whenever you have a new entry (2-3 times a week) and you'll probably make an extra $20 a week if people really want to help you make money. you can return the favor, too.

i've made nearly $20 in two weeks and only about 4-5 people view my blog every couple days. i know it's a lot to chew, but it's legit. when i get up to around $100, i'll cash out. hit me up if you have any more questions.
    trust me, if i had a job like i used to, i wouldn't be doing this shit. that's why i been to three job interviews in the past two weeks so i wouldn't be sitting around here, haha.
    test
  12. liquid`acid

^^ wow, with a little research i could greatly increase your profits.

hhhmm lets see open page, click link, 3 min wait, another min for a new IP maybe two if a cloned MAC address is needed . . . .
    . . . hhhmmm estimate 5 mins each go, go 12 times an hr, $6/hr for say peak time so 4/hrs a day . . . . would $100 a week in clicks from fully "legit" IP's look su••••ious?

i think i needa talk to some of my teachers wich could prove difficult, they always suspect somthing when im attempting to learn somthing not covered in class. . . especially after classes are out.

hhhmmm if i do this you dont mind being a guinni pig of sorts do you?

id guinni pig it myself but if i ever get in any kind of legal trouble my dealers will cut me off for life and because of my profession if i get into trouble over anything IT related it causes . . . problems. . to say the least.

haha yeah, i dont read em either, just went to it n clicked links to help out Hardkore
    test
  13. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

lmao. that's all i ask for. [teet]

yeah, i'd be your guinea pig, man. it's pretty much like this: if we had 50 people on this site who had blogs and all 50 of them regularly clicked on ads 3-4 times a week, it is probably possible to make an extra $20-$30 a week (actually, probably more. if one person clicks on 4 ads and barely looks at the pages, that's $1. multiply that by 50.)

i wouldn't want you getting in trouble, though. i have a quick question, though. i finally got a job (not even the one i had to take a test for, lol) and i'm on a computer for 7-8 hours a day. it is me and my friends on our separate laptops but we are on the same network. do you think google could track an i.p. address and see what network it is on or do you think they could only track the i.p. address? because i told my boys about it but i'm skeptical.
    test
  14. liquid`acid

heh, google coukld track you when you go from google to another page, but no further

ICAAN however will be waching everywhere u go.

depending on company size and network admin, you may be running through an application gateway or a proxy server, in wich case to the outside world everyone from your company will show up under the same ip address and the company network admin can lookup everywhere you go.

what i was thinken about doin should be done on a laptop. it would basicly be a bot that opens the page, clicks the think, waits 3 mins, closes internet. gets a new IP and repeat.

just run that for a couple hours daily during peak internet traffic hours and voila, page hits

the reason laptops are best is cuz the only thing that can link a comp to anything is the MAC address that an IP was assigned to, and MAC addresses cant be changed on a desktop

now, i have no idea how to do this, but ive only got one semester to go in school befor grad and no job so im fairly sure i can figure somthen out :p
    test
  15. Complete Chaos

Complete Chaos I'm Drugs.

I use Minute Man when I need clean piss. It's not a drink or anything, just hydrated piss you put in bottle water that warms up the water and makes it hot... like piss.
    test
  16. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

man, if you ever taught me how to do something like that, i would give you half the profits. and i'm almost 100% sure i failed the test because the boss never called me back, but i got a new job anyways where i could come in blazed all the time if i want. [teet]
    test
  17. liquid`acid

^heh, i could prolly teacher you how to do shit like that, but to really understand it yer thought process gotta be backwards n to the left, you really gotta wrap yer head around some wierd concepts

if 11011010 + 01010011 = 100101101 makes sence so u, u got a good start lol

but yeh, started on the bot. i feel like im tryna crack into some kinda secret organization or somthen, theres like NO from the beginning tutorials and other bot writers only wanna help someone whos written bots befor.

damn sound like u scored a nice job, does it pay good too? a lot of the jobs ive done that i can blaze at never seem to net me much money
    test
  18. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

^ this might not be much to you, but...

$12 an hour and all i do is sit on a laptop all day and edit websites. i make basically $100 a day. and i can work weekends if i want. that job beats making the $7 an hour i made at my old job as being a cashier who had to deal with hundreds of asshole customers a day, clean up the store every night, put things on the shelf, answer phone calls, tell customers which isle that a certain product is in...

...yeeeep. and...no drug testing. [teet]
    test
  19. liquid`acid

^thats actually not bad for what yer doin

$12 is what ima make for my first few months outta college . . working at a fucken help desk.

i always have trouble with shit like that cuz i value my time at $20/hr. its what i can make hauling bags of lime/dirt n ferts up a mountain or even trimmin pays $20/hr but i hate doin that

and damn @ $7/hr whats min wage there? even working at A&W back in the day i started at $8.25 and i started selling stuff wi out ringing it in to bring it up to like $12/hr.

ever notice it seems like u got more money with the lower paying jobs? A&W was my lowest paying but i have stuff to show for it. dealing in high school had like $50-$100 a day spending cash and all i got to show for it is empty pizza boxes and empty liquer bottles that cost over $100 each when they were full.
    test
  20. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

^ hahaha, i can relate, man. i actually started at $6.50 an hour and moved up to $7.50 within a year. worked 18 months at my old job. no drug testing. came in blitzed sometimes, but not often. my co-workers and bosses were cool but the customers sucked. this new job is amazing. all my friends are in the same room as me on their laptops doing their work. the bosses of the project all love us. my first paycheck is going to be pretty nice. probably gonna buy an eighth some exotic trees to reward myself.

on the real, though, i'm gettin' my boys to help me on the google ads thing. i made $5.50 today. [teet] i'm up to $50 in barely 3 weeks. if i had some i.p. address changing robot that could open up these ads all day...oh my goodness.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.