Drinking Water? are you too for it?

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by Alias3000, May 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

Check this out, Drinking water does alotta good for you and your body:

1. kills unwanted hunger pangs
    2. kills bad breath
    3. clears up your skin (zits come from sugary drinks not puberty)
    4. helps you take smoother faster shits(nobody wants to sit on the toilet for an hour trying to shit out a locked turd)
    5. burns fat
    6. hydrates you better than Gatorade or any other sports drink

So basically, Water is a players drink. if you ain't drinking a lot of it, you ain't winning.
    test
  2. The Steve

The Steve Space monkey I am not

Breaking news!
    test
  3. Gwame

Gwame no luckycharms in ireland

Wait a second... so... water... hydrates you? I call bullshit.
    test
  4. The Steve

I find gatorade to be far superior in terms of hydrating, and in terms of taste. Not only that, but it's also got electrolytes, they're what plants crave.
    test
  5. h.wood

h.wood IMAGINATION SUPER STAR

puberty does cause zits- its a fact. sorry buddy. I'm giving you a B+ because you were almost all the way right. You forgot to mention that water helps your liver and everything else detox. (dirty liver - dirty blood-dirty organs-sicker you) toxins are magnets for fat and diseases ,that's why you hear all these crazies brag about organics, and anti toxic stuff all the time.
    test
  6. The Steve

I think Gatorade is far superior for liver function and detoxification.
    test
  7. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

chocolate milk is actually the best post-workout drink apparently lol.

but water is greater than everything. i only really ever drink water.
    test
  8. Alias3000

...to Generation Slack. Who only want Capri Sun.
    test
  9. Alias3000

there's a lotta reasons to drink water. I just listed 6. so I'm not wrong wtf?

Toxins are not fucking magnets for disease..lol...wtf? Toxins are Toxins period. which are bad period. they don't need 'magents' to turn into something bad..lol

FAT is FAT, the reason it collects in the body is because the body has no use for it and stores it in the fat cells. and fat cells have minimal energy in them, they are just there to store fat, act as the body's blanket and help keep temps in check, that's it. FAT has no other use to the body. the problem with fat is your body will take it on until you die. there's no "fat siwitch" in the brain that stops you from gaining fat. you have to consciously keep fat in check.

Diseases(dis-ease) comes from when the body can no longer fight off the onslaught of mess in the bloodstream it makes the body react in violent fashion to basically let you know that Now you're in trouble healthwise. so bascially, disease is that final red flag before there's no turning back. You don't want to wait until your body gets into dis-ease mode. This is why eating the right foods and drinking water is important.
    test
  10. Noncentz

Noncentz Sieg Heil, M'fer!

Lol...
    test
  11. Noncentz

Noncentz Sieg Heil, M'fer!

Want to correct something here.

Fat is the most energy dense macro.. It comes in at 9 calories per gram versus 4 for protein, 4 for carbohydrate and 7 for alcohol. The latter not really being a nutrient, but just added it for reference.

And saying that fat has no role in the human body besides the regulation of body temperature is absurd.
    test
  12. Ruby Gloom

Ruby Gloom Lovely

haha

Trying to drink more water now. Cut out the coke--wah :( Miss it ha.
    test
  13. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

...and what's so wrong with Capri sun? :funny:
    test
  14. Majestic1990

Majestic1990 Peace and Love

I'm prone to kidney stones if I drink too much soda and not enough water, so that's mostly what i drink now.

Soda is addicting...It's basically just another drug....stop drinking it and watch how you become more sensitive to energy
    test
  15. j4remi4

j4remi4 Active Member

I drink water and 2% milk almost exclusively. I'll have a cup of soda with a meal and alcohol on weekends though. The benefits of water are huge and I'm a hard gainer, so taking in milk throughout the day makes it easier to stack calories for bulking up.
    test
  16. Alias3000

there's no real energy in fat. just bits of it. this is why your body stores it, becuase it has no use. definitely not something that will sustain you if you say went on a 1hr hike.. you'll need some real nourishment before you went.. you can't just get out there and rely on your fat reserves to provide you any good energy. you'll cramp up or dehydrate real quick. maybe even faint due to lack of energy and oxygen to the brain.

and IMO, fat has no use except to blanket your muscles from the elements. and a thin layer at that.
    test
  17. Alias3000

I would recommend you dtich the milk and eat kale and brocholli to get that natural calcium. also, sitting the the sun for about 20 minutes makes the body create it's own vitamin D so milk is not even needed. period.

but if this is how you need to get your vitamin D, do you. I won't hate.
    test
  18. Alias3000

smart
    test
  19. Alias3000

nothing if you only drink 1-2 a week. drink them like water and you kidneys are gonna lock up from all that sugar
    test
  20. Alias3000

it takes time.

I used to put a 6-pack of Coke in the freezer just to let the crystals form inside the coke, then put them in the fridge and drink em
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.