Drinking in clubs or parties

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by mr.rip, Mar 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

How much you drink at clubs or parties? Do you drink just enough to get a buzz or do you be getting smashed?
    test
  2. DA-SMOOTHEST-TALKA

DA-SMOOTHEST-TALKA The Silencer

Umm i don't drink very often, usually only on special events, but i really never feel a buzz. I love hen and coke, i had seven when i was at this club; i was coo [dunno].
    test
  3. sweet_I

sweet_I New Member

Depending where I am and if I am driving or not...if I'm driving or worried about the person driving I won't drink. If I am at an 'adult' function (LOL) I will have, maybe, 2 glasses of wine and thats it. If its a 'real' party or just kickin with some friends and the grill going and music playing and shit I will drink till I'm buzzed, stop, get a grip, then drink some more if I want to. usually gin and orange juice. Since I don't drink alot is only take 2. When we go to Vegas, I will drink 1 or 2 Cosmos at cocktail hour (we stay club level so we get all the amenities) then head for dinner where we (Husband and I) usually split a bottle of wine. Now, keep in mind tho, dinner is usually a few hours, so that aint bad.

So it really depends where I am, who I'm with and the occation. I've always loved the fact that because of my fucked up child hood I can rub elbows with the upper class and the 'regular folk' LOL and play both roles perfectly.
    test
  4. sweet_I

sweet_I New Member

SEVEN and no buzz and you don't drink often...you either have lead lined stomach or your 500 pounds LOL
    test
  5. DA-SMOOTHEST-TALKA

Yep no buzz, and i'm 200 lbs of pure muscle! and it's probably a lead lined stomach..... it's in my blood line!
    test
  6. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

you sound like alot of fun
    test
  7. sweet_I

sweet_I New Member

Not really...LOL :))
    test
  8. Short2003

Short2003 AbsoluteHotness

It depends.. When Im with my dude Im on my best behaviour, just drink to get a buzz... If Im with the ladies we all wild out.. We always end up in a fight or someone does something dramatic..
    test
  9. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

lol that looks like fun haha
    test
  10. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

lol TV women
    test
  11. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

I don't get drunk at parties or clubs because... 1) I don't like gettin' drunk period, 2) I gotta stay on point in case I need to throw them hands, 3) I ain't trying to catch a DUI, although I often drink and drive or be over the limit when I'm buzzin'... but as long as I'm just buzzin' and can still maintain, I'm straight... whenever I do get drunk, which is a rare occasion, I prefer to be in the comfort of my own home, where I can pass out on the couch and wake up at 4 am.
    test
  12. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Or watered down drinks...

I can't drink Hennessy or any type of dark liquor with a chaser... I have to get it straight.... I prefer beer anyway, but when I do liqor, it's straight shots or martinis (none of that fruity gay shit, tho)
    test
  13. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

true thats where i get twisted at right at home in the basement chilling
    test
  14. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

Mainly: smashed. Not sloppy, but goooood and toasty.
    test
  15. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

^I like to cop feels on smashed girls when they're in the club... you'd get molested, girl.
    test
  16. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

lmao tight tell me when to duck lol
    test
  17. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

lol! Even if I were smashed I would elbow you and cuss you out... I don't play that.
    test
  18. DA-SMOOTHEST-TALKA

[funny] nah brah, i always know the bartenders and it's heavy on the liquor!
    test
  19. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

I go out maybe a handful of times each year. Depending what's going on. I'm not a drinker unless I'm going out with friends. I don't drink at home, although somedays having a nice cold beer after the kids are in bed would be nice lol. But I like to go out to get a buzz. Don't like being totally drunk. Lord knows I've had my fair share of being so drunk I've blacked out/passed out. That shit is no joke lol. I can't be doing that again. So I now like to controll myself. If I feel I've had more than I can handle, I start on the water. Sober my ass up! ;o)
    test
  20. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

^See, that's why I don't get drunk anymore... the last time I got falling down drunk like that was back in 2000 for a Lennox Lewis fight... I was spinning records and MC'ing and drinking Christian Brothers brandy straight like kool-aid... when I wanted a chaser, I added beer... well, I was cool until I went to the bathroom and the next thing you know, I was laying on the floor... 2000 was a real sinful year for me... constant partying, strip clubbing, one night standing, orgies, drinking and smoking every night, then I reached a spiritual low and found the lord the following year... tight-eyes remembers my religious turnabout during that time, but now I've lost him again... lemme stop... I'll leave the confessional posts to sweet I... hey girl!
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.