drew's help to get girls - advice that actually works

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by judaman, May 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. judaman

judaman New Member

Yeah I agree 200% with what you said, I didnt jump into detail because the post was long already. heres a little break down.

Don't go out to bars/clubs as you normally would for a whole month because that puts you in "hunting mode" which you don't want to be in, fucks up your whole mentality of just befriending a girl.

Then you start being a social butterfly, if you arent take small steps, talk to women at the grocery store then the clothing store then asking whens the bus coming at bus stop then asking a girl where she got her bracelet cause you think it would be cool for your cousin. on and on...

At this point you should be fairly social, so start the befriending at school/work/gym.. try and go to social niche gathering like a art show or wine tasting whatever..

I suggest not going and asking for a number, its difficult in the beginning, instead start up a conversation, build a little rapport and then on a HIGH NOTE of he convo say this: "hah hey I gotta go but whats your facebook name I will add you"

The is socially accepted pretty much everywhere nowadays, as long as you were just a cool person to talk to.

Little more rapport on facebook, then invite her out to the cool bar, what i didnt mention is, the girl will not come along alone most likely, she will bring a friend or two, you should actually tell her "come with your friends, im gonna be there with mine"

*i didnt add above in original post and probably confused people*

You being a cool guy, hyping up a really awesome bar they never been to, telling them to come with their friends to checkout the beer pong or i usually make some dramatic story about the bar like "their pet monkey takes shots every hour, its amazing"

Hopefully I cleared that up because the original post did have some gaps.

P.S. this isn't really a ME thing, if I did something 5 times and it works 4, it still doesn't mean a damn thing which such a low number. This is huge community thing, done -> tested, works like a charm, and we move on to other ish.

So its kinda funny when people say "omg this is crap, you get no girls obviously" but i also understand why they would say that, from not understanding why it works.
    test
  2. PrinceTone

PrinceTone New Member

juda, this list of social games you spoke of...share some.
    test
  3. judaman

judaman New Member

sup, i don't really remember the social games post - if you're down just ask a question on what you were wondering about.
    test
  4. larry word

larry word get sauced n dip

re: facebook idea

1. your profile might be NAGL (we're assuming this is for herbs tryna come out they shell [pause]) and the girl will be turned off
    2. newbies might get sucked into attempting to pull facebook game which usually amounts to cringeworthy/creepy wall posts
    3. in some senses, facebook is more intrusive than a number. a girl can always ignore your texts, but being facebook friends allows you to basically get a glimpse into her life (yeah yeah privacy settings blahblah) which she might not be comfortable with
    test
  5. Luxuria

Luxuria New Member

fb simps are the worst. they simp on fat bitches which in turns makes fat girls get cocky which makes pretty girls even more stuck up...
    test
  6. judaman

judaman New Member

Agreed kinda... you're not kicking game though your just out being social meeting new people. I can come up with 3 possible ways to not ask for a phone number as well, its really not the overall goal. I suggested facebook cause its less pressure for her and for a guy thats not used to this.

A contact solution will naturally come out of a cool conversation facebook/phone/email whatever.. and if not you can be slick about it.

Facebook:
    1 minute into convo
    You: "its like facebook is a news channel!! i just saw 500 posts about osama, crazy right?"
    2 minutes later tell her to give you her facebook cause you gotta go based off her response

Phone:
    2 minutes into convo
    You: " ......

this post if going to get way to long with, what to do on facebook and what to do on the phone to be interesting/cool and have them wanna hang out...
    test
  7. judaman

judaman New Member

pretty awesome, like 8 different people msg'ed me about some more info - love helping people because i was helped a lot. woot.
    test
  8. bobbaforce

bobbaforce I don't give a nada

to be honest i havent seen anything groundbreaking in this thread, pretty standard interaction/communication skills all humans should have
    test
  9. misterteenwolf

misterteenwolf Well-Known Member

test
  10. judaman

judaman New Member

i couldnt agree with you more man, i tried new stuff to get the girls i just couldnt get. once i got in the mix with befriending, knowing how to display value that made girls interested. thats when i started to learn a ton of new shit.

i could always drop the really slick stuff thats more ground breaking/not thought of but it rarely helps people without them knowing how attraction works " what do i approach her with " is what everyone asks me and i never answer.
    test
  11. PrinceTone

PrinceTone New Member

juda, you wrote this a few posts back:
    "I said, you will have a friend with you.. you will prob be at beer pong a place they like.. you will have alcohol.. you can introduce the friends.. and I would give 10+ social games to anyone who asked me to make the situation fun and amusing, without having great social skills. not many people are social inept, but many don't know how to act when in groups of women correctly that will land them as good friends."
    test
  12. judaman

judaman New Member

Prince: okay i remember, this would be a shit load of information if i listed them and broke them down, ill just write up what i did few months ago for a night.

Went to the lounge with about 8 girls, i met one of them and she brought a ton of her sorority girls, i was only expecting 3 girls so, fuck yeah!!. It was me and 2 of my buddies as well.

Get to the lounge and we got a free bottle, usually happens when you bring a lot of girls in all clubs/lounges, walked right in, sat in vip, and got a free bottle. I didn't spend a dime.

Got the drinks flowing for a bit then i take off my belt, i hold one end and the girl i knew best had the other, we held it up and starting playing limbo right there, shit was crazy fun, girls falling down laughing - even the 60 yr old cleaning type guy came up and limbo'ed, he started challenging the girls. Was a great night for all of us.

The girl in the group i wanted to talk to(easily one of hottest girls in whole place), i just walked up and said "do you see this guy with sunglasses on inside the club? i saw him walk into a wall before, what the hell lol!" was a simple fun convo started.. and then a conversation that showed that i was a real person and not a random club dude (very important) and this girl i did get.

If you create an environment like that you are cool as shit with them all, i seen one of the sororities girls randomly few weeks after and shes like "OMG where you been we gotta hang again" not in a flirtatious way she just had fun that night, some of them text me all the time and invite me out where they are all going. pretty awesome. for all: this is NOT a friend zone what so ever.

As a guy approaching girls with no real value besides "i had the courage to talk to you" has nothing on the guys that are creating memorable nights with girls before the flirting or "getting to know her" even begins.
    test
  13. judaman

judaman New Member

a lot of girls say this rule about liking him or not in X amount of time and a lot of girls really believe in it.

Is it actually true? hell nah

but the believing girls do make it more difficult for us.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.