drew's help to get girls - advice that actually works

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by judaman, May 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Luxuria

Luxuria New Member

If a girl likes you she will like you within the first 45 seconds of talking to you. By that point she has decided whether or not you can have sex with her. You can't change her mind into making her want to have sex past that point. HOWEVER you can make her not wanna have sex with you anymore at any time.
    test
  2. Stock II

Stock II New Member

Im 4 inches flaccid whats good ma?

Lets get it crackin in my bedroom feel me?

snooooooooooo dat
    test
  3. Luxuria

Luxuria New Member

test
  4. judaman

judaman New Member

id never say meet 6 girls so you can get other girls to bang you, ever.

I may have miswrote for people to think my post had anything to do with "directly" getting a girl, I wrote it for guys to understand exactly WHY girls are interested in you and HOW you can go about getting them interested, there tons of different ways i gave one example.

my bad if I mistyped the post for you to think that, what eyerate states is completely wrong from what I ment to say, but it could be my miswording in post, no worries.
    test
  5. Judgekure

Judgekure 48÷2(9+3)=288 tbh

Here, Can you not color your font in Purple? Thats annoying as fuck...Pick a more contrast color.

Also, Whats up Ma? Dont worry about stock, only thing yall have in common is waist size. Get with a real man, I capitalize in the middle of my sentences and I know how to capitalize on an opportunity, like this one, nahmean?
    test
  6. Luxuria

Luxuria New Member

fine
    *powers down
    test
  7. THE CRUNK GHOST

THE CRUNK GHOST 3PEATERS

keep the purple font imo :p
    test
  8. Stock II

Stock II New Member

When my mixtape drops, all the bitches flock

snoooooooo dat
    test
  9. Judgekure

See boys, Thats how you pick up chicks.

I didnt mean to not use colors btw, just not purple. It blends way too well with the board.
    test
  10. teacozy

teacozy New Member

this is pretty wrong.
    test
  11. judaman

judaman New Member

horribly wrong
    test
  12. Judgekure

You actually read it?

I never take anything any girl says seriously cause they dont stand by their own words. If she said "You cant get her to change her mind" then she has nothing to contribute. She would indeed be horribly wrong.
    test
  13. bobbaforce

bobbaforce I don't give a nada

test
  14. BossMayne

BossMayne Based Member

This is probably the most inaccurate thing ive ever seen on this site.
    test
  15. judaman

judaman New Member

im not sure if its funny or just disturbing, not one piece of information you said about me is true. you make things up to prove a point? do you get a higher rating?

hopefully you have a complete opposite real life personality then the personality you play on the internet
    test
  16. avocado

avocado Well-Known Member

yeah im pretty sure my two hands, aka the roofies of god can persuade any female on earth to let me dick their stomach out.
    test
  17. coco222

coco222 New Member

It's easy to talk about how to do everything with a girl since you have already met her. But how to meet her? That used to be the biggest problem for me. I used to struggle with that a lot. Using lines is not enough. You can find lines anywhere. But you need to know how to say them

And more importantly, you need to have the confidence to even come up to her and say anything. let's say I give a guy good lines (like these here for example pickuplinesblog.com ). Most guys won't have the confidence to go and use them. So, there is no use for those or any lines.

I dare guys to try it!
    test
  18. ErikForeman

ErikForeman Yung Fred Flint

umm lmao

good advice bro, I like the idea and thinkin outside the box... but if you can convince a girl to go to a bar with you.. much less six of them; you can pick up one girl for whatever the fuck imo

I'm not sayin the experience aint great, but I don't see how you can get numerous girls to go with you somewhere, yet have no experience with women
    test
  19. Drones

Drones Active Member

just read the first post. I didn't realize how elaborate this was. why not just hang out with girls you know at bars? if you don't already have a group of female friends you could hang out with, you probably won't be able to pull this off anyway.

it reminds me of a guy I knew who, when going to a club, would pretend to know people waiting in line, bartenders and random dudes at the bar, etc. to signal social status or whatever. you'd have to be fucking a looot of really hot women for that to not be unforgiveably lame. and that dude definitely wasn't.
    test
  20. judaman

judaman New Member

Yeah for sure man - approaching is the biggest leap, i'd prob have to make a whole new thread on approaching in general.

what i didnt get and most guys dont either is its not what you say its what you mean and here an example.

you: damn you are gorgeous can i take you out sometime and get to know you?

most guys think thats fine, but its not and wheres why

1. your message has the undertone of you aren't normally around or date hot women, she knows shes hot and you are somehow amazed by this, its not flattering as you think you would be.
    2. you ask her out and you don't even know her, you don't ask someone out to get to know her, you ask them out get to them them MORE
    3. You are asking permission to get to know here, giving her a choice without her knowing any of your values.
    4. completely canned lines hot girls must of heard 100 times.

Will it work occasionally? of course it will, me going up to a 100 girls and asking "wanna come up with me tonite?" works on some as well.

but focus on yielding higher results so you arent wasting time, getting laid in general is easy, but getting laid by the girl you really want most of the time isn't and some skill is needed.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.