drew's help to get girls - advice that actually works

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by judaman, May 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Judgekure

Judgekure 48÷2(9+3)=288 tbh

Page 3 40ppp
    test
  2. Eyerate

Eyerate The Definition of Real..

now you see what you idiots have gone and done? you've gotten sifu a fucking cosign. ugh.

who has more than 2 female friends they arent fucking? i mean seriously.. the fuck are you doing? and im not talking acquaintances, im talking bitches you would go out for an entire night with.

beta males must have an incredible tolerance for listening to annoying useless bullshit.
    test
  3. Eyerate

Eyerate The Definition of Real..

so you study the ezac school of methodology? if its bad, its bad. we're not lying to you.

far be it from me to stop you from wasting your time hanging with bitches who bring nothing of merit to the table other than their perky little reproductive organs that you will, by your own design, never enjoy.

its when you start spreading that dumb shit to eager apprentices that troubles me. stop dat.
    test
  4. SiFu

SiFu Burning Down Babylon!

If some girl hits me up that I know I wont fuck and asks me to go to a club with her and her friends, Im there!!! if she says come over we're having wine Im a decline (unless Im a go to try and put some moves on lol)....

It aint hard....the trick is having girls as homies that will hit you up to inform you of things happening but not becoming their intimate best friend type....it aint hard but like I said for me it only really works when the 'group' of girls is friends of the homies girlfriend or something

PEACE
    test
  5. drewthetruth

drewthetruth ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

lmao eyerate thinks hes alpha male

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
    test
  6. MorgzyV8

MorgzyV8 JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ

WTF? Yall need to start making threads like "How to Bang that 40yr old milf youve been dreaming to hit since you were 17", "Best way to get out of the friend zone for my young niggaz" or "How to get a 2+ girls to fuck you at once" not, "how to get pussy,101".
    test
  7. judaman

judaman New Member

Good Mentality Sifu

---

Oh gawd... I've seen this a 100 times... nothing new at all to me.

When people come on the forums i go on, attraction related saying "you guys have girl friends? your a faggot, this forum sucks"

first we laugh then we drop actual numbers of lays with pics before girl friends and lays after girl friends, then they completely shut up and listen to what we say.

BUT the bigger a guys ego the harder it is to have him shut up and listen.

it happens.. im used to it
    test
  8. Beef Is Now Out

Beef Is Now Out New Member

remember when man made a thread sayin he was doin soem work in someones house n he wanted to kno whether he should bone tha wife or sum shit
    test
  9. BasedDIGLETT

BasedDIGLETT KINGLETT

i lost my virginity thanks to drew

and he had the courtesy to pull out
    test
  10. Jizznips

Jizznips New Member

SiFu is incredibly on point in what he's saying, especially with his first post.

Although I would disagree that if you're ugly you should "settle for ugly girls." Females tend to care a lot less about looks than we do. Obviously do what you can to get in shape and look and dress decently, but looks are not a necessity.
    test
  11. MorgzyV8

MorgzyV8 JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ

:funny::funny: I remember that shit. He even posted pics of the wife. little blonde woman. Fuck thats going to bug the shit out of me now
    test
  12. judaman

judaman New Member

Well i will ask you this.

If you are in a club and you see a group of 4 hot girls all by themselves turning down every dude that comes within 5 feet of them, how are you going to meet that one girl in the group you want to meet?

We all had this experience so a ton of people figure out ways to find out exactly what we should do to yield the highest results.

you don't just "act like a man" in situations like this, cause all the other dudes that got turned down "acted like a man"
    test
  13. judaman

judaman New Member

A good style and attitude usually trumps a good looking guy any day of the week
    test
  14. Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo Well-Known Member

the fuck you guys are treating it like some project, just go out crush some drinks and let it happen, no need to stare at a chick and be like shes wearing red 2 drinks in dancing with 1 friend defense is down 30% lets move
    test
  15. judaman

judaman New Member

the fuck all you guys doing... its just basketball aint not project or suttin, doing drills and figuring out if the ball should hit backboard at what angel of degrees and all that bullshit.. why you doing dribbling exercises and shit wtf is that?

Just get on the ball court and DO YOU
    test
  16. bobbaforce

bobbaforce I don't give a nada

he was proved to be trolling actually, cant remember who it was right now though
    test
  17. SuomiMetal

SuomiMetal \m/

test
  18. Stock II

Stock II New Member

test
  19. Tiger Ty Fan

Tiger Ty Fan Tiger Circle Blackbelt

Lol, these threads are always a hilarious read with all the various insights. Honestly not feeling the advice, but great if it works for you. Maybe I don't get it.

So this advice is not to help guys with zero game to get laid. Instead it's a one-time social image boosting launchpad for players of ALL levels to further maximize their skills and their chance of bedding random girls... and all done in a fantastically ideal fabricated environment where you mingle with your 6 personally invited girls and they're all curious about you, thus making other random girls there curious about you and uncontrollably participate in flirtatious conversations.

I agree with Eyerate, seems like overkill but I guess the end justifies the means?
    test
  20. larry word

larry word get sauced n dip

lol blatantly delicious copypasta
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.