Dreams

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by TheBigPayback, Apr 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

What interesting, weird, thought provoking, terrifying, cool, maniacal, symbolic
    dreams have you had lately that stand out.

lets hear em.
    test
  2. AliceHouse

AliceHouse The House Always Wins

I had a sex dream last night. I've rarely had sex dreams. In this one, it was with a brown haired celebrity woman. But it was awfully embarrassing because I couldn't remember her name. I couldn't ask either because she's a movie star, that would be silly. I think it was Sandra Bullock.
    test
  3. IAmBenT

IAmBenT Eat a dick, faggot

One of my last dreams, my boss was telling me what I had to do to secure my current job, and so far I have done a kick ass job at that, so we will see.

Once I dreamed a huge bee was chasing me in a supermarket. That was wild, son. I was "buggin" lol
    test
  4. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

I had 3 back to back dreams in a single night that I was being chased by these zombie demon things. I would find ways to kill myself which would wake me up (jumped in front of a bus, off a cliff, shot myself) then i would fall back asleep and continue the dream.

Fnally in the last dream I tried jumping in front of the bus and it didn't work I just got rocked. So i went balls out rushed and attacked them which woke me up for the final time and it was time for work

Since then if anything chases me I go on full attack mode and kill it, usually ripping it to shreds
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.