Dreams That Die ft Rounds

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by CryptoCreepa, Sep 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CryptoCreepa

CryptoCreepa New Member

Dreams That Die ft Rounds ( WILL RESPOND TO ALL REVIEWERS)

My first drop on this site so lemme know where i stand with yall
    replied to tenku and the dude who made that closet of bones joint n shit

did this awhile back before we started bringing it on at our combination shows with our troops

order of emcees goes
    m.i.c first verse n hook
    crypto second verse
    sleepy third verse

theres a buncha tracks on the site so you may need to scroll down n shit

lemme know how you feel

www.soundclick.com/crypt0

big goods
    test
  2. sutter-cane

sutter-cane New Member

this reminds me a lot of bone's older stuff. like something off flesh or Krazy's CD. the delivery and flow are nice w/o a doubt. everything goes together nice, and you all ride the beat nicely. im not a huge fan of the content, but that's just opinion. ya'll did you thing.
    test
  3. CryptoCreepa

CryptoCreepa New Member

thnx for returning the favor
    test
  4. CryptoCreepa

CryptoCreepa New Member

uppin
    leave links if you review
    ill hit you back
    big goods
    test
  5. CryptoCreepa

CryptoCreepa New Member

wtf ive never had this few replies on any site

whats with the sleepin?
    bump
    test
  6. V.I.K

V.I.K The Feedback Returner

Ight... First off props to whoever did this beat. Its pretty good...

Haha well done intro, a little comic relief before the beat drops...

1st verse - Okay there are a lot of good things going on with this verse... For starters, you've got a flow which stays consistent throughout your verse. Well done. Secondly, uve got doubles that are on point. Often, an emcee will fall off at at least one point or another with their doubles. U avoid this. Well done... You're doubles definitely add to your presence, which is at a good place without them. Your main verse recording has an energy to it. Well done. Solid verse.

Hook - This hook, for a while i thought was some kind of singing tangent that the cat in the 1st verse went off on and used to segue into the 2nd verse. Either way, its a smooth transition. And It has a nice melody. Well done

2nd verse - A nice change up of the flow. Thats the first thing i notice. U come with a different rhyme scheme. Good job. On your verse also, the doubles are very well done. They definitely also add to your presence. They enhance your voice, and provide that extra emotion. U have a relaxed feel to your delivery, yet at the same time its not relaxed in the sense that i wanna go to sleep listening to you. Its a good place to be at. Next u've got your adlibs which were executed cleverly. U dont use em to throw in extra phrases, instead u use them to echo the end of your bars, which in turn adds to your whole style. Not only that, but its a nice extra little touch. Very solid verse.

3rd verse - Okay... Flow wise, u come in strong, but start to teeter totter towards the end of your verse... Im not exactly sure how i can tell u to avoid this in the future, the whole falling off towards the end thing... I can tell u that its always a good idea to recite your verse aloud before u record (if u dont already do this). It can often allow u to hear mistakes that can be easily fixed, giving u a more consistent verse throughout. Similarly, your doubles arent as accurate as they could be. Some of them are definitely on point, but there are also plenty of them which arent. Work on tightening these up. Often, doubles which are off give the effect that ure flow is off as well. This may not actually be the case, but it will sound like it, and it effects the whole vibe of your verse. Its not a major issue, but definitely look out for it. On a more positive note, u bring a lot of hype to your delivery. One thing i can't say is that this verse isnt energetic. Good job.

All in all, this was a solid track. Each emcee delivered up a well done verse with few to no mistakes. The hook is decent, nothing that really stands out. But i cant sit here and say its terrible. A lot of good things come together in this song and outweight the negatives. Well done. Keep writin. Ez.
    test
  7. CryptoCreepa

CryptoCreepa New Member

thanks for the responce finally someone who actually hits you back
    holla bump
    test
  8. NobiProd

NobiProd Registered Offender

Damn, phat ass track. Its a mainstream beat but I'm glad you went this way cus it makes the track sound real pro. You ripped the shit man. Good switchups to your flow and shit, keep things fresh. Keep at the good shit.
    test
  9. CryptoCreepa

CryptoCreepa New Member

thanks manno
    drop links for reviews
    bump
    test
  10. CryptoCreepa

CryptoCreepa New Member

last bump from me cmon heads show some love
    test
  11. Verbatim

Verbatim Mr Write

I fucks with the beat..shit is serious...first dude got a pretty smooth ass delivery......harmonizing part of the verse was pretty tight...chorus is cool..does remind me of some BTNH....second's flow is a lil more shaky and less polished than first...overlay could be turned down cause at parts it makes it hard to understand....third dude I'm really feelin his voice flow and delivery..it works well together "the best at whatever I do/you tell me your name I'll tell you why I'm better than you"...I like that shit....I'm really feelin his verse...once again the overlays coulda been turned down someoverall a pretty nice joint
    test
  12. CryptoCreepa

CryptoCreepa New Member

no doubt man drop links for return feed
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.