Dre Uncomfortable with his age??

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by lyrical impact, Feb 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. snowy

snowy 39k Rap Song Music Folder

maybe its just me but the first post didnt make Dre come off as whining about his age imo. Its more that he still wants to look hip to all these young kids just getting into listening to rap. Some ppl wouldnt connect with there dad rapping about the same shit as someone is 15-20 years younger. Its just an image thing that he wants to maintain.
    test
  2. SHITTY Bang Bang

SHITTY Bang Bang freestyle fanatic

nope

em aint a hypocrite for the fact that he is saying benzino is that old trying to get noticed and dre has already had a good run
    test
  3. Frog

Frog New Member

Yeah, I heard it on the radio. He wanted it to be called "Dre Day" instead of Dre's 40th birthday.
    test
  4. NellyFanatic

NellyFanatic Cuts bitches off

Who gives a flying fuck...Dre would be ill at any age
    test
  5. scribbles1188

scribbles1188 Well-Known Member

Thing with Dre, he doesn't rap that much, I don't get all the Shady Aftermath G-unit releases. He's had two albums, both classic, he's been on what about one track on every Em album, he wasn't on any D-12, G-Unit (was he on Game's? I havent checked, let me know if I'm worng), or Obie Trice (he had one album so far) albums. He hasn't been on much of the mix tapes either. He mostly just produces, not as much as I think he should though. He wasn't gonna do Detox, cause he gave away all of the beats, has Detox been confirmed? Was Em just saying that? Maybe Dre thinks he's too old and is just doing strictly business shit, and some producing.
    test
  6. illustrate

illustrate watch my shoes

lol at first i thought it said he choked out someone at the radio station for mentionin he's 40.
    test
  7. SanZo

SanZo New Member

Dre is doing so much in music he is the next Quincy Jones....Quincy is 71 and still making incredible music....Dre a MuSiCaL GENIUS
    test
  8. Sick-Scripts

Sick-Scripts Stylish Irish = McFly

is there a statement bottled up in there you want to get out? cuz it seems like ur just confused and asking alot of questions
    test
  9. scribbles1188

scribbles1188 Well-Known Member

I was just ramblin'. I don't keep track of all Shady Aftermath G Unit releases, so I wasn't aware of everthing in the camp. The only thing I heard about Detox being back on was Em at the end of Encore, no reports any shit like that.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.