Drawbacks To Going To Battles:

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by sksugfsmf, Sep 22, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mini Thin

Mini Thin New Member

i can't stand going to battles if i'm not battling, or getting their and miss the deadline to battle, i bet okwerdz and some heads know what i'm talking about.....u just get that adrenaline rush and u can't go nutz on anyone. its actually hard for me to watch battles if i'm not battling. actually an intelligent post Nimrod's Dad.....but yea cigarette smoke does suck bad, but trees don't harm no one :)
    test
  2. sksugfsmf

sksugfsmf New Member

I saw some black kids cipherin, but I was tired so I just left. Some homo was like "..you wanna buy the Onnry Osbourne CD" and for fun I was like "..whos that?" and he goes "..that guy that just won the battle!" and I'm like "..yea he sucks".
    test
  3. Sin-Tax

Sin-Tax New Member

when it comes to live hip-hip youre gonna end up standing for long periods of time, people are gonna smoke and youre gonna see people to your distaste. but thats how it is, suck it up and stop the bitchin
    test
  4. Verbal Marksman

Verbal Marksman Inverted Speech Syndicate

I don't know about that one. I like to go to battles occasionally without battling. Probably because I'm still somewhat new to this battlin shit. I like to go to small little battles sometimes and not enter just because I go to battles and I never really get to embrace the WHOLE feeling of the battle cause I'm worried about
    test
  5. sksugfsmf

sksugfsmf New Member

Shut the fuck up. It's called having the common courtesy to not smoke in such a packed in closed area. It's disrespectful. Not everybody wants to smell bad, and not to mention it's harmfull to you.
    test
  6. phillipdrummond

phillipdrummond get at me for footage

I live in santa barbara
    test
  7. Verbal Marksman

^^^
    lol random as hell....

I don't like it when cats smoke CIGS in an mc battle when it's hella closed in & shit, I don't mind a little ganja smokin every now and then though. hehehehehe
    test
  8. Alfie213

Alfie213 The Alfamale

maaan sometimes Nimrods Dad's insults crack me up man. Nah I feel u to a point. I'm not bothered by cigarette smoke or nothin but sometimes a smokers craving for a cigarette is rediculous. Almost all my friends smoke but me, and in Boston they passed a law sayin u can't smoke indoors. Meaning when we're at a club or a bar or some shit and they need to go outside to smoke guess who they ask to hold their fuckin alcohol? Now guess who says "quit smokin" and walks away

Hey i got no problems with smokers at all, i used to be a social smoker, but sometimes when i gotta revolve certain situations around smokers it gets annoying.
    test
  9. phillipdrummond

I was addressing mic skillz. rep teh barb!
    test
  10. Verbal Marksman

hahaha
    Picturing you saying "rep the barb" is hella funny. lol
    test
  11. phillipdrummond

you mean like how you say "hello mother" to your moms
    test
  12. sksugfsmf

sksugfsmf New Member

It's not my fault that some jackbitch started that disgusting habit. I don't want to smell it, and I don't think anyone elses does either. Again, 53 THOUSAND people die each year from Second Hand Smoke. Bastids.
    test
  13. MiC Da MoSt CoNfiDenT

MiC Da MoSt CoNfiDenT You Done Want None!!!

battles arnt even fun to me anymore, theres alot of shit that goes wrong with mos of the battles.
    no where to sit, you get hungrey and tired of standing up. the b-gurls that are fine have b-boyfriends, and the gurls that look fine came with there men.
    at most spots you cant smoke or drink inside.
    its sorta fun for the 1st 15minits, rite when you get there and your just metting new people. but after that the shits borring.
    i hate going to a mc battle and having to watch some wack ass b-boy shit.
    fuck them, they mess hiphop up.
    now that is as a watcher.
    really the same problems happen when your in the battle just wating for the fucking b-boy battle to get over so you can spit. its really some bullshit nowadayz.
    back then battles was fun. now its just borring as hell
    Mos Confident
    test
  14. MiC Da MoSt CoNfiDenT

MiC Da MoSt CoNfiDenT You Done Want None!!!

cigs are a thing of the past. everyone is gonna start smokeing blacks in about 2 years
    test
  15. React360

React360 I Eat Breffis.

Everyone is weak in portland except like 2 people......
    test
  16. krunch

krunch Member

bboying messes up hip hop? da fuck? its just as an important factor as emcee. Same as graphing and DJing. If your not feeling it...coo...but dont say its messin up hip hop...thats fucked up shit.
    Each element is what makes hip hop what it is today.
    Bboy battles are crazy and blazin and somtimes better than the emcee battle (i.e. Bumbershoot for you Seattle heads)
    test
  17. sksugfsmf

sksugfsmf New Member

^10 Points for this guy. Bumbershoot battle was so wack, after like every battle I'm like "..man they both should have lost". And Surge got jerked baaad. You in Seattle?
    test
  18. Verbal Marksman

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Hey, I was just jokin when I said that to her. My mother & I have a pretty twisted relationship; I make jokes like that when other people are around and we end up joking about how these people believed that we were normal people.....
    Pretty crazy.
    test
  19. sksugfsmf

sksugfsmf New Member

^You aint foolin nobody.
    test
  20. Verbal Marksman

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.