Drake type beat - "Finally Free"

Discussion in 'Beats/Producers' started by King-Vis, Oct 7, 2013.

1. King-Vis

King-Vis Buy Any Beats Necessary

test
  2. HAS Productions

HAS Productions Member

I don't know about Drake, and I wouldn't let that clown on it any way, that shit is fire. Is that you with the keyboard, the riffs are tight, got that 80's soul like Bernard Wright meets Tupac. WHOO, I listened to the other shit on your soundclick, but yea dog, Patrice Rushen Bernard Wright, this is my shit. This is that "It's Check Out Time" - Tupac style, I really dig what you're doing, I want to use progressions like this, I'm a little jealous. Dude I can't even stop bigging you up right now, as the songs play I just keep getting drawn in. Keep doing you bro.
    test
  3. King-Vis

Wow, I appreciate the love. I just love playing chord progressions like that, Patrice Rushen, Debarge,...I'm into a lot of that stuff. Love the late 70's and 80's. Melody's always come first to me. Listened to some of your music too. That "Trying To Live My Life" was smooth man.
    test
  4. Koach

Koach rm takes it up the ass

Don't really like Drake ...this beat is cool though. I hear Nas, Ross, or others with a mature feel. Something like "After-hour Spot or My Place" where a dude is trying to get a chick to come back to his house .....anyway, pardon me zoning. This track is alladat.

Hit me back:
    http://rapmusic.com/threads/brazilian-guitar-joint.1363158/
    test
  5. WatuneedProductionz

WatuneedProductionz WatuneedProductionz

Woah i like this!. That switch up part goes real hard.. it caught me off guard lol..

Real smooth.
    test
  6. King-Vis

Thank you bro.
    test