drake responds to all the drake hate online, lol, poor bloke man ...

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by Nu'maaN, Oct 20, 2013.

1. aleks_zen

aleks_zen New Member

ok let me bullet point this cos u seem quite simple

* i quite like alot of hardcore rap but in the grand scale of things its degenerative music really and im just a progressive person / thinker / human regardless from where im from. and where im from ive seen greazy white people as well as black people so thats not even a debate.

* if your talking about people white people looking like idiots / not convincing on tv - have u not heard of k koke? he's the biggest hardcore white rapper in the uk right now. so hush your chops you poof, cos u sound like you're a relic from a museum not to mention from some irrelevant bumpkin part of america no one gives a shit about
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  2. Mel Man

Mel Man Wat ya'll bout to witness

ALways some bitch ass idiot from the UK who think anyone gives a fuck about ya opinion

you only responded cuz you a white boy who caught feelings

fuck outta here
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  3. NinjaMic

NinjaMic Brian Disease

It's not degenerative depending on how it's done, or how genuine it's inspiration is. The early years of gangsta rap is one of the reasons a generation of suburban youth outside of places like LA see "thugs" as human beings, empathize with poverty, understand the private prison game and the drug war, hate police brutality etc instead of reflexively defaulting to "oh, well the police were talking to him, so he must be guilty"

Without the articulate poet's voice (from within the minds of an idle warrior class), all middle America and the Bible belt has going in their ears is the propaganda that paints the boogey man of the day as public enemy #1 and predicates atrocities like forced sterilizations in female prisons, CDC testing on the poor and so on. Counter culture in the arts is often the only line of defense to being considered expendable.

Where you live right now they've got an American firm over there reforming disability benefits, and word on the street is legitimately sick people are dying every week in the process. I've seen underground rappers from over there talking about it, and if you find the concerns and artistry of the impoverished (who may or may not be tough guy delinquents, out of necessity, or proxy to them) to be invalid, or regressive... then that's not progressive imo:

That's hardcore to me.
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2013
    test