drake responds to all the drake hate online, lol, poor bloke man ...

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by Nu'maaN, Oct 20, 2013.

1. Mr. Hahn

Mr. Hahn Member

When are you going to stop blindly refuting all my statements? You haven't backed up anything you have claimed whilst debating me, just stubbornly denied anything I've tried to tell you.

I never said you can't be a talented MC if you aren't brought up in suffering. I said you aren't in accordance with the true roots of hip hop - there is a big difference. Drake can rhyme, but so can my friends in my breakdance class. It doesn't mean one is more hip hop than the other.

That isn't backwards logic. Keef (though I think he's an awful rapper), is more hip hop than Drake. They have been exposed to more ghetto shit and lived harder lives than Drake. Hell, he's a half-jew. How can DRAKE be the or one of the faces of hip hop? The thought of that makes me sick. Drake being considered worthy of rappers the likes of Mos Def, Biggie, etc.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  2. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

will frame this for my future children, just so they know.

media has made drake the ambassador for hip-hop, the cunt can barely rap, sing or act.

the answer lies in mighty mos freestyle cyphers, then check drake reading from his blueberry "cyphers".

:numaan:
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  3. Mr. Hahn

Mr. Hahn Member

Word.

Also Mos Def acting (eg. The Italian Job) >>>>x10>>>> Drake acting (Degrassi LOL)
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  4. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

i never really had a problem with shit "rappers" like drake until he titled one of his songs with wu-tang in the name.

that's when i lost my shit, and i had every fucking right to do so.

test
  5. Esoteriq

Esoteriq Worst Behavior

Biggie was a fat slob, suicidal piece of shit (all of his own admittance) and was an AVERAGE AS HELL rapper. There's nothing to be "worthy" about with him.

So you're basically saying Drake can't be real hip hop because you're a racist bigot? Get the fuck outta here. That's even worse than saying he can't be hip hop because he's too sensitive. Congrats, you're a terrible person.
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  6. Mr. Hahn

Mr. Hahn Member

Use your critical thinking. Did I ever mark Drake as inferior to others as a human because he is a half-Jew? No. Did I make a fair point about a a guy who has almost nothing in common with what hip hop actually represents? Yes.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  7. Esoteriq

Esoteriq Worst Behavior

A fair point? That ethnicity or religion has anything to do with defining a musical genre?

Yes, fair point, Hitler.
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  8. Mr. Hahn

Mr. Hahn Member

I was gonna leave this shit alone but now you really annoy me.

The definition of racism, as per Meriam-Webster.
    "the belief that some races of people are better than others"

Am I being racist right now, you hypocritical, idealistic jackass?

There is a DIFFERENCE between ethnicity being a reason for conflict and simply hating on a certain ethnicity. WHERE does it say that I hate jewish people, or anything along those lines? Stupid irrelevant garbage like this is usually spewed by a butthurt internet thug when he is fighting a losing battle with several knowledgeable posters... oh wait.

Also, if you're going to accuse me of hating on jews (or racist in general) then what about you calling Biggie a "fat slob", a "suicidal piece of shit", and that because of that he is unworthy as a rapper?

So you hate on overweight individuals and people with depression?

Learn how to protect your own ass when attacking someone else.
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  9. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

what hahn said could be taken as racism if you read too much into it but that wasn't his point.

but what you said over here about biggie smalls, is pure ignorance and blasphemous to say the least.

he was "average as hell" hahahaha, remind me to not take your opinion on hip-hop seriously ever again.

it's one thing to blow drake, no homo, to the point he's a decent "rapper", but to say that about biggie? lol.

• +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  10. Esoteriq

Esoteriq Worst Behavior

It's everywhere!

First of all, if you can be bothered to read, and then comprehend what you read, I said ethnicity and religion just because that covers all aspects of Judaism, you shit head. It pulls double duty you know.

Fact is, you're still giving/taking credibility away from someone's MUSIC based on tertiary things. Worse yet, you sound racist as fuck "He ain't hip hop. He's half Jew!" Thinly veiled justification will not work. Also, trying to beat me at my own game will not work either. You cannot condescend to your superior you dull halfwit* (source: Dex).

My point, again if you didn't fail so hard at reading comprehension, is that Biggie is not the god people make him out to be. He wasn't insightful, he had an average flow and lyrics, he was a shitty human being (again, which he ADMITTED to a thousand times). Big and Pac are so overrated it makes my head hurt. And yet they're automatically more hip hop than Drake? Sheeeeit.

It's alright Nu, I've never taken your opinion seriously. You weren't paying attention, because what I said about Biggie, he said about his fuckin self.
    • -Rep -Rep x 2
    test
  11. Mel Man

Mel Man Wat ya'll bout to witness

Prove it pussy

only thing painfully average are your attempts at discrediting anyone whether it be a rapper or someone on this board

:floydsnrfunny:
    • +Rep +Rep x 2
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  12. Mel Man

yup but Kendrick is a God riiigh :alliknowisthat:

your opinions are truly horrible

You have no proof for your claims but see Pac n Big can only be overrated to you because they are so great and widely regarded as so...

lmao @ the thought of Drake being overrated :badhurrday:

Is the nigga even good?
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  13. Mr. Hahn

Mr. Hahn Member

Yes, yes. I know WHY you made a connection. That said, you still haven't proved anything you've claimed. So until you learn how to back up your statements and stay on topic, I have no intention to argue this with you. You're giving me a shitty trip right now to be honest.
    • +Rep +Rep x 2
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  14. Mel Man

Haaaaaannn
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  15. ThatsNotMyName

ThatsNotMyName The Conquering Lion

Esoteriq says he is bothered when people don't focus strictly on the music... he does that though, he drifts away from only discussing music & skills.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  16. Esoteriq

Esoteriq Worst Behavior

Translation: you're no longer capable of addressing what I actually said. And are now trying to redirect.

Nice try.

But that post is directly on topic. Address the points or shut the fuck up idiot.
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  17. Esoteriq

Esoteriq Worst Behavior

Nah, shit's exactly on topic. I'm just shitting on that fools condescension whilst refuting what he's saying since he wants to do his best impression of me. If you read the whole thing it's clear....Jesus how do you niggas even take in oxygen?
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  18. Im Technical

Im Technical I got 30 pages of rhymes

He never proves anything he claims and thinks repeating the same big words makes his argument valid, no one on this site takes him seriously though so dont worry about that clown.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  19. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

pretty sure christopher wallace never claimed to be a painfully average rapper.

if it's suicide your attacking, a quick "drake suicide lyrics" shows songs by drake about the same thing.

you're attacking biggie for his personality, we're attacking drake for his lack of skills. point?

• +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  20. Noncentz

Noncentz Sieg Heil, M'fer!

Yeah because black folks can't invent another genre of music. Hello, Black America IS AMERICAN MUSIC.
    test