drake responds to all the drake hate online, lol, poor bloke man ...

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by Nu'maaN, Oct 20, 2013.

1. Mel Man

Mel Man Wat ya'll bout to witness

:taxgsmile: @ this cock suckin fakkit

drake wack as fuck

holla @ me in 3 years when that nigga ain't NOOOWHHHERE TO BE FOUND

I'm from Toronto tooo, rememba that groupie

we don't vouch for that corporate illuminati fuck puppet
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  2. Mel Man

:funny::funny:

I'm convinced this fakkit would suck Drake off if given the chance...

Stop frontin, it's not about the music no more

you clearly a fakkit with a hard on for the nikka

Male groupies = new phenomenon

:jaydamn:
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  3. Im Technical

Im Technical I got 30 pages of rhymes

LOL, get a fucking life. You think that speech was cool?

Why say that when you dont mean it even in the slightest? Almost everything you say is completely meaningless to everyone on this forum, you spout a bunch of well punctuated crap that you clearly think makes you sound smart and knowledgeable but it always ends up contradicting your actual tastes and opinions on hip hop that come out when your not being an asshole. Im not going to break down your hypocrisy as its been plain for everyone to see for a long time.

What kind of person has 2 accounts on the same forum to try and add more weight to thier opinion and negs everyone who doesnt agree with their opinion? A really sad person, I genuinely pity you and hope your nothing like your online persona in real life.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  4. Esoteriq

Esoteriq Worst Behavior

More of this "dick riding" faggotry. Kind of ironic because it's a sure sign someone is not secure in their sexuality when they say stupid shit like that. So liking musical artists somehow equates to sexual attraction? Nigga, on what planet does that make sense?

And at what point do you morons address what is actually being sad instead of showing those of us with sense how uneducated you are?

Translation: virtually everything I say goes over your retarded head and you can't think of an appropriate response, so your little waterhead brain reverts to talking about unrelated tertiary shit. Half of the time, your faggot ass doesn't even have the balls to address me directly, and do that passive aggressive feminine shit (that means you mention me without addressing me, have to explain the for the retards).

My opinions are some of the ONLY opinions on this whole site that are consistent. I've CONSISTENTLY shown YOUR stupid ass to be a dumb hypocrite who doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about whatsoever. Also, you know how many people here have like 3+ accounts? lol you're an idiot. Oblivious idiot.

I don't pity you one bit, I genuinely hope you're removed from this Earth by Darwinism sooner rather than later (as we can all see you clearly can't continue living a productive life and be this dumb) and stop wasting resources that could go to more effective humans in society.
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  5. NinjaMic

NinjaMic Brian Disease

You're like what Fox News would be if their job was to push Drake.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  6. Esoteriq

Esoteriq Worst Behavior

Yea like that, only not at all.

Just putting dumb asses in their place, is all.
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  7. Regular P.

Regular P. New Member

Drake soft af for that shit
    test
  8. Mr. Hahn

Mr. Hahn Member

Holy shit you're on fire right now

I'm tripping balls reading your posts
    test
  9. Mr. Hahn

Mr. Hahn Member

Do you know what Hip Hop is?

Good God

It was conceived in the 70s in the Bronx. With African American and Latino peeps expressing POVERTY and HARDSHIP through various methods, which INCLUDES rapping (but not singing). Drake ain't hip hop in his values or background, and he doesn't even rap half the time, so obviously he isn't hip hop. And for god damn sure he doesn't do no breaking nor graffs. If he turntables I will laugh.

Edit: Chali 2na on his most bitch nigga day is and will be more hip hop than Drake. Hell, anyone from J5 will do.
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  10. Esoteriq

Esoteriq Worst Behavior

I've explained this once, do I really need to go over this again? Hip hop allows is inclusive not exclusive. You are disrespecting it's roots by saying someone ain't hip hop because their background if affluent. Are you fuckin retarded? Hip hop in his values? There ARE NO "hip hop values", hip hop is the vehicle for the artists values to be expressed.

Duh, nigga.
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  11. Mel Man

Shut your bitch ass up

You front like you know and express hip hop in any form but you don't..haha you new generation style, pure bitch and ignorant!
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  12. Mel Man

lil fakkit act like he schoolin anyone on anything

You're not authority on anything related to Hip Hop lil worm lmao, foreal who would listen to anything you say and actually think it hold any weeeight? hahahaha

sit your bitch ass down @Esoteriq
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  13. Mr. Hahn

Mr. Hahn Member

wtf are you quoting?

Also, no. Just no. Just because hip hop is "inclusive" doesn't mean a bitch ass nigga who doesn't even rap half the time should get to represent hip hop, like you're suggesting. (This is absolute - singing is not part of hip hop.) He may create songs that fall under the category of hip hop music (some of the time), but this does not in any way prove that he "is hip hop", which what you claimed earlier.

I'm disrespecting? No, you are disrespecting its roots by saying someone like Drake is hip hop, because Drake represents NOTHING that hip hop actually stood for. Enough with the kindergarten mentality "everyone is the same" bullshit. The fact of the matter is, Drake has not lived the way some of the real hip hop artists have in his childhood. Hip Hop is about expressing one's feelings through music, art and dance, and it was made this way because underprivileged teens had NO OTHER WAY of relieving stress and fear. THAT's why hip hop is inclusive, because it is for EVERYONE WHO KNOWS THE MEANING OF SUFFERING. Drake's idea of suffering is crying over his fucking ex.

Get real.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  14. Esoteriq

Esoteriq Worst Behavior

No, you don't get to put hip hop in that stupid ass box. Hip hop is NOT inexorably linked to suffering, what the fuck are you even talking about? Hip hop is expressing whoever, and whatever you are. Period. You aren't a less talented emcee because your fuckin socio/economical circumstances weren't shitty enough. Lyrical ability and perspective make the emcee, not their upbringing.

So Waka Flaka, Gucci, Chief Keef and them other ignant ass niggas are "real" hip hop by your standards cuz they're dime a dozen thugs raised in shitty environments and Drake isn't because he wasn't?

What the fuck kind of backwards logic is that?
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  15. Esoteriq

Esoteriq Worst Behavior

No.

You.
    test
  16. Noncentz

Noncentz Sieg Heil, M'fer!

Keyword, Black youth. Keep that in your head.
    test
  17. Im Technical

Id like to remind everyone that eso/nightmare prefers drake to pac as a hip hop artist. Thats how much of an authority he is....
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  18. Im Technical

Also positive repping your own posts is so genuinely pathetic, no one agrees with your faggot opinions.
    • +Rep +Rep x 2
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  19. Esoteriq

Esoteriq Worst Behavior

So....what happens when black people in America are doing better in volumes. May be 50 years down the line but it will happen. What happens when we're no longer institutionally oppressed, or gentrified? What happens when our families are creating lasting wealth instead of frivolously spending?

We can't rap after that? Because that's basically what you're saying.
    test
  20. NinjaMic

NinjaMic Brian Disease

On that subject: Poverty, suffering, and the tempered soul, will always exist, regardless of racial equilibrium being achieved within the confines of capitalist inequality. This song is floating in space on a golden record, on Voyager, to universally express mankind's notion of loneliness for time everlasting:

This isn't:

• +Rep +Rep x 1
    test