drake responds to all the drake hate online, lol, poor bloke man ...

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by Nu'maaN, Oct 20, 2013.

1. MAAD1

MAAD1 New Member

a post for the ages. If drakes is ever mentioned and some drake jizzer goes anal. I'll just quote this.

His response did not improve his image. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    • +Rep +Rep x 2
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  2. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

Wow, I forgot what a blowhard moron you are.

Let's break this down.

Hyper bravado leaves people uncomfortable when Drake shows vulnerability in his music. Singing also seems to be some kind of indictment, even though a LOT of niggas would sing their asses off if they were capable (gets you women's attention). There is not jack shit you can point to that makes Drake incompetent lyrically. And there's nothing overtly feminine about him other than his emotions tbh. He doesn't have a high pitched voice, he doesn't have a lisp, he doesn't really walk funny. So where does it come from? This immature, closet faggot rejection of being honest about your emotions and the shit is stupid.

You're an idiot if you think Cole counts as a "mainstream act", not as if it matters, Drake has a well documented relationship with the underground INCLUDING Elzhi who was on a track with him before he was big, and Phonte as well.

Either point to specifically where Drake fails MUSICALLY and not this stupid attack on his personality, or shut the fuck up.
    test
  3. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

i'm not the one here defending the so called honour of the illegitimate child of ross from friends.

stop getting so angry my nig, it's alright, go listen to drake, chill out and breathe.

i'll stick to the real, roots, wu tang, cnn, mobb, fuck that pretty shit.

:numaan:
    test
  4. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

Like I said, someone needs to explain HOW Drake is not musically viable. You may not LIKE him but it's still hip hop.

Also, what the fuck is wrong with Rozay?
    test
  5. ThatsNotMyName

ThatsNotMyName The Conquering Lion

I don't think Drake embodies what 'real' hip hop is. And I'm not even that much of a deep purist, that's why I put the quotes in real, but I can see why he won't get respected by purists.

You can make the argument that he makes good music, but only a dude who's not aware of the hip hop community will call Drake straight up hip hop.
    • +Rep +Rep x 2
    test
  6. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

the burden of proof shouldn't lie on our shoulders, when you're making the claim of him being real hip-hop.

post one song of his that in your mind represents hip-hop, i can post thousands of songs that i consider hip-hop.

and trust me when i say this, no bias towards that half jew creature cunt, not one of them will be a drizzy drake song.

i had to google rozay to figure out it's rick ross.

i just laughed, sorry nightmare.

:numaan:
    test
  7. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

I typed a long ass response to this but I realized it was pointless. In short, I listen to plenty of emotional cats but Drake is watered down to me. I don't think he's wack, but I also don't think he's good.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  8. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

drake can rap his ass off

he just decides to sing most the time
    test
  9. Seekwence

Seekwence Hood Legend

Mr. I'm Technical, you're not technical. You're a simple minded pre adult. Speak for yourself, don't include the opinon of others (especially myself) in your pimply, voice cracking rasch. You come off like a 13 year old girl. Sincerely, Seek Da Great. And yes, I will talk circles around you in every aspect of hip-hop.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  10. ThatsNotMyName

ThatsNotMyName The Conquering Lion

I seriously believe Drake is for real when he sings, he really tries, but I just take it as comedy. Everytime I listen to a new Drake joint I just laugh my ass off everytime he "sings", he sounds really funny lmfao
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  11. Ace the Prophet

Ace the Prophet A Prophet to the Game

Can't tell you how many times I've done the same thing, lmao
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  12. Ace the Prophet

Ace the Prophet A Prophet to the Game

For the record, Drake gets this kinda reception because of the kinda songs he puts out. Some shit you can't control. But when you put out songs like "Marvin's Room" more often than songs like, "3 AM in Toronto" then you're gonna get that kinda perception
    test
  13. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

I've DONE that before, but for the sake of this I'll do it ONE more time. Only, you have to actually listen to the shit and be UNBIASED.

^^^^ pay close attention to this one. Makes my point on multiple levels.

If you really understand what hip hop is, there's no way that doesn't sound like hip hop to you.
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  14. aleks_zen

aleks_zen New Member

lyrically and skill wise i think drake is sick. funnily enough its his content in regards to wealth i can't relate to half the time.. all that talk of having millions and fame is what leaves me alienated, i dont understand why everyone gets so gassed over how rich someone else is u know lol

but if the guy wants to cry over girls then thats kl, balance in the music is always good and if your a guy going on like you've never been effected by a woman then you've either never had contact with them or you're a completely repressed homo.

we all know where hiphop music has came from and dont get it twisted we all love the hard shit, but if the music doesnt evolve it will die, and like someone said earlier if an artist is on that badman gangsta shit 24/7 then it comes across almost as a facade.. personally to me its just not normal and seems as if the artist is compensating, if anything
    • +Rep +Rep x 2
    test
  15. Noncentz

Noncentz Sieg Heil, M'fer!

That also explains why he's such a story-teller. Hah!
    test
  16. Noncentz

What? Hip-Hop was more or less a poetic continuation of the Black/African civil rights struggle against the White.

Do you hear any of that shit in any of your videos? No. Heck, folks call Eminem "pop" ... damn if Em is Pop Drake is hyper-pop.

Drake is real HH for white people, you know why? He never mentions anything what-so-fucking-ever about us. We're all friends now, we can all forget the past you know cuz "we gotz gucci."

But playing Devil's advocate he's a Canadian and Canadians did not have the same sort of Slave system and never had "racial laws." ... bur at the same time Rap music is American... so...
    • +Rep +Rep x 2
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  17. Noncentz

If it doesn't evolve to suit white folks? You know why you hate Gangsta rap and "hard shit" ? - Cause you'd look like a fucking idiot on TV.

You think it's like an act these guys put on, you must have lived in nice neighborhoods your whole life.

Keep on trying to steal what is ours, peckerwood.
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  18. Im Technical

Im Technical I got 30 pages of rhymes

I love it when drake fans resort to posting tracks. They post the best songs he has and the rhymes are so bad.
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  19. Esoteriq

Esoteriq Worst Behavior

No.

Hip hop at it's essence can't be put in that box. What you're suggesting sounds exclusive, which hip hop is the antithesis of that. At it's core, hip hop is the expression of self. Hip hop STARTED as the expression of frustrated black youth coming out of the afro centric/civil rights movement, but it didn't stop there. Hip hop has spread across the word, giving anyone the ability to express themselves, with only a beat and a mic. That's the beauty of it.

And on that level, anyone who's true to who they are would be real hip hop by default. That racial exclusion is just some shit stupid niggas say, it's to be ignored altogether. Is the track dope or not, are the thoughts behind the rhymes genuine? Those are the kinds of questions I ask.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  20. Mel Man

Mel Man Wat ya'll bout to witness

You a simpleton fakkit that fronts like he hold knowledge n wisdom

you not foolin anyone with those same 5 lame drake songs you post over n over n the other 3 wack rappers you dickride

someone ban this clown
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test