DRAKE just arrived at FLATLINE

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by casual1, Nov 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. swpstateofmind

swpstateofmind i got da burna

I ain't change my opinion on shit.
    test
  2. WuTangintheCut

WuTangintheCut Well-Known Member

same, i still can't fuck with his music tbh. Him hosting a rap battle would never change that.
    test
  3. ErikForeman

ErikForeman Yung Fred Flint

Wait til you hear Take Care...

holy shit
    test
  4. WuTangintheCut

WuTangintheCut Well-Known Member

i'll definitely give it a chance.
    test
  5. problem121

problem121 Member

lol , it seems that you're mad we're not agreeing that DNA won. Lmao, you're butt hurt that drake just DNA the money so he won't cry and to thank him for a good preformance. He wasn't cosigning him winning..

I hope DNA's dick taste good for you faggot.
    test
  6. chrismusicfan

chrismusicfan New Member

This is huge. Camera dude, my man the rapper.
    test
  7. WassupB

WassupB New Member

Nigga Drake said to DNA he won,errbody out there thought DNA clearly won iam spittin facts,if u dont believe it thats ur problem FOH!!!
    test
  8. Shup Denzel

Shup Denzel dhalsim is a hoe nigga

drake's music is as soft as one sole feather slightly kissing the cheek of a young sleeping baby but he has fame, and him being at flatline is definitely a good look for KOTD. respect.
    test
  9. MeanMachine

MeanMachine New Member

what did i just read
    test
  10. Thick Frog

Thick Frog New Member

Tough guys cant admit Drake makes good music cause he's "soft"

So much flaming insecurity on RM. Fact, if you really, truly hate "fags" its much more likely that you yourself are gay.

THINK ABOUT IT.
    test
  11. WassupB

WassupB New Member

I hate Skinheads but i aint one.

NOW THINK ABOUT THAT NIGGA!!!
    test
  12. Thick Frog

Thick Frog New Member

Well I can see why you hate a hateful group such as the skin heads. I am jewish, I dont like them either because they are against me and other minorities, but last I checked, the gay community doesnt really care if im jewish, and in general, doesnt really care about anything that I do, they just want me to accept their right to be gay.

But why do YOU hate gays bro?

Do you feel uncomfortable around them? That they might want to give you a man kiss? You keep thinking about your lips touching? And you hate that right? You hate that faggot shit right? You keep picturing yourself kissing another man and you are getting all mad inside, and you just have to tell everyone how much you hate that gay shit right?

Yeah man, and drake is soft right? And thats kind of like being gay, and you aint a gay. No way bro, you hate drake.

I get it man, wow you are so straight. I love how you are so manly and straight. Its like you are paul bunyan, scarface and john f kennedy all rolled into one.

Just playing bro, seriously though, I believe youre straight. Really. No way your homophobia means you are hiding in your moms shoe closet trying them on just to see what womens shoes feel like. No way no how.
    test
  13. r3m0v3r

r3m0v3r New Member

ahhahehahehaehahehaehaehgaehagehageahge errhhhhhh cough cough cough, kkkkkkkccccccchrrrrp..... ptew!
    test
  14. WassupB

WassupB New Member

I will b the first to admit that i h8 gays cause i cant stand them feminine ways in a man,maybe not a strong reason its just how i feel tho,i just cant understand how that makes me gay.

So when a nigga says he hates gays 99% of the time he really hate them,hes not Gay,ya feel me,you smell me??(no Homo)
    test
  15. Thick Frog

Thick Frog New Member

Im gonna stop being sarcastic now because at least you are responding intelligently (relative to rm.com).

The reason some would say it makes you gay is due to the fact that "not being able to stand them feminine ways in" another person means that those ways bother you on a deep level.

Take me for example. I could give two shits about gays. I support their right to be gay. I can do business with a gay person (rent them an apartment, use them as a contractor, whatever) or even have a friendship with one if we have something in common like a love for battlerap. The fact that they speak with a slight lisp or act a bit flamboyant doesnt bother me and I cant really understand why it would bother anyone. I mean, women act feminine, and that obviously doesnt bother me, so if a man acts feminine, he is just acting a bit like a woman and I (and I am guessing you) wouldnt have a problem with her acting that way, so just because he has a high estrogen count which makes him "act" gay I am supposed to hate him? Hmmm.

Point being that if someone simply acting a bit feminine creates this deep hatred, then you should ask yourself, what is it about me that someone else's life affects me at such a deep level to invoke hatred. I dont think your gay homie, I mean I dont know, but its more likely that society says its not cool to be gay, and therefore you are just going a long with that, and when i ask you why, you grasp for the only straws within your reach. Just be careful, because in many cases, severe homophobia above and beyond just a passing feeling to the point it becomes an obsession usually stems from homosexual thought deep down. Its Freudian B.

And Drake at Flatline is the best look for battle rap in the modern era. And you KNOW this. Man.
    test
  16. Thick Frog

Thick Frog New Member

As an aside, what about a gay person who acts completely straight except when he gets home to his man and has butt sex. What if he makes 6 figures working construction swinging a hammer all day and loves football and swears and spits, but hes gay. That wouldnt bother you by your definition?
    test
  17. *Deuce Wilde*

*Deuce Wilde* aka stfu dave

Nah, u gay b
    test
  18. WassupB

WassupB New Member

Thats a good point,thats why i say they need to get out the Closet lol
    test
  19. WassupB

WassupB New Member

Btw i dont think Drake is gay and thats not the reason i dont like his shit.

On another note i think Kanye and Wayne are gays but i fruck with them,so when it comes to artists i really dont care if they are gay or hetero,just would b nice to see them hop off that closet...
    test
  20. WassupB

WassupB New Member

If iam gay bi,that makes me hetero...

(Think About It)
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.