DRAKE just arrived at FLATLINE

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by casual1, Nov 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sixtyn9ne

sixtyn9ne Member

Current YouTube policy either limits your video to 15 minutes or 12 hours, nothing in between, I think.
    test
  2. BasedNIGLETT

BasedNIGLETT THROWIN LOGS OUTA CHIMNEY

what are you talking about, you think videos either have to be exactly 15 minutes or exactly 12 hours?

:sleep::sleep::sleep:
    test
  3. MattPORTLAND

MattPORTLAND Well-Known Member

Kotd are YouTube partners so I'm almost positive they can upload a 50 minute clip. Where is this 2 part shit coming from?
    test
  4. scrotie

scrotie aka lil generation gap

[youtube]xECUrlnXCqk[/youtube]
    test
  5. Soul Khansenses

Soul Khansenses Soul Khansenses

I did warm up to his music and I respect that he went to the event. Also, I said the line about him in the Fresco battle in the same vein I said the Paul Cain, Jarobi, and Spliff Starr lines against Frost. I don't really dislike any of those artists. Battles aren't reality. GP, it's time to give up this illusion you have of battlers' projected persona and the people they are.
    test
  6. heebs907

heebs907 GS ICEY

said you wouldnt post here bro.

glad to have you back

DRAKE>>>
    FRECO>>>
    test
  7. gregrieke20

gregrieke20 Well-Known Member

Still can't believe they got Drake to host a fucking battle...lol fuckin great man.

It really is one of those "if you put your mind to it, anything can happen" instances...I know that sounds corny and whatever else, but they got arguably the most recognizable person in hip-hop (currently) to host a fuckin battle...incredible.
    test
  8. JBCizzle

JBCizzle Fighting White Lightning

Although didn't Drake give KOTD a shoutout a while ago, so we know that Drake knew of KOTD's existence so it wasn't like it was an unheard of possibility.
    test
  9. sixtyn9ne

sixtyn9ne Member

No, unverified accounts are limited to 15 minutes max, verified ones are limited to 12 hours max. Keyword: limited. As in, those are the two possible limits on the your video length.

Uploading longer videos - YouTube Help
    test
  10. _gp_

_gp_ _ C M Y K _

last response on this for real this time...

sk, i've got a lot of respect for you man. but i'm just saying, when people get all comfy behind their computers / smartphones, etc..., they will sometimes say some shit that not so favorable about YOU and other battlers, and its just funny when i see battlers complain about it, and do it to other artists who are a little higher on the food chain. i'm sure that you wouldnt've told drake the same things you said online, or even had a desire to. i'm sure you're a nice guy, and obviously a talented dude.

i'm just saying... thats why i dont talk shit about people online, so i dont have to go back on my shit.

you are definitely not the only person who does it, and it's really no big deal, just an observation.
    test
  11. GetPaid

GetPaid Well-Known Member

Nevermind Soul Khan answered my question
    test
  12. gregrieke20

Of course. And he's known Bishop for a while and so forth. And TONS of mainstream/bigname rappers know about top battlers and things like that, but to actually have one (and a HUGE name at that) hosting a battle on camera is just so big.

Idk...I've just been watching battles since back in the Scribble/Fight Klub/early SMACK and before days, so to see something like this is really amazing (I'm also well aware of how corny that sounds lol).
    test
  13. JBCizzle

JBCizzle Fighting White Lightning

I understand your point. It also almost seems to imply that many others haven't been watching battles since that time either. I didn't take it that way, but it may possibly be construed as such.
    test
  14. gregrieke20

Nah, not at all man. Didn't mean it that way, just meant that that's probably the biggest reason why maybe I think its so incredible...just from watching shitty quality battle videos in parking lots and basements and shit to having someone like Drake host a huge battle in Canada...idk, its pretty great.
    test
  15. carbuncle31

carbuncle31 New Member

joe budden>>>>>>>>>
    test
  16. Soul Khansenses

Soul Khansenses Soul Khansenses

Gp you are wrong. I have and do say the same things and explain why I feel that way or changed my mind.
    test
  17. _gp_

_gp_ _ C M Y K _

fair enough. i'm not always right. you know everyone loves you anyways, sk.

sorry to bring you out for this, i was just joshing, sheesh. here's a free plug...

Soul Khan
    Soul Khan (@soulkhan) on Twitter
    test
  18. BasedNIGLETT

BasedNIGLETT THROWIN LOGS OUTA CHIMNEY

only if youre retarded

o i forgot
    test
  19. Prince Air

Prince Air Hip Hop Legend

Really hope porich/diaz didn't win for kotd's sake...

I get the felling illmac would never return to Canada.
    test
  20. ErikForeman

ErikForeman Yung Fred Flint

At least people here will stop the hate shit on Drake when we mention him. It's funny how all it takes is an appearance at an event to change peoples opinion of his music.

Drake>

Much respect to KOTD for pullin it off, sounds like the event was amazing.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.