Dragon Age 2 Trailer - Destiny Extended.

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by GaLaTeA, Oct 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

test
  2. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

Wish the game lived up to the hype
    test
  3. ShaolinCritique

ShaolinCritique New Member

^ yeah i was kinda disappointed in it also.
    test
  4. L u c y

L u c y (Administrator) SWERVE

^ exactly, it was like a cake that had all the lush ingredients, looked good but then went flat when you took it out of the oven.

I think :scared:
    test
  5. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

Honestly, i never played it lol. After talking to some friends and reading reviews i lost all interest. Everything i loved about the first game was stripped down or removed
    test
  6. vladhood

vladhood New Member

i was the same way, even when i tried the demo i hated it.

but i had a similar experience with a game called 'the witcher 2', i played for 10 minutes, DESPISED IT, but tried it again a month later when i was heinously bored and it turned out to be an amazing game with a compelling story that just left me fiending for more (ended too soon imo)

remembering my love for da:eek:, i re-downloaded DA2 recently and started playing. got into the first hub city, met the first major character and it's actually pretty enjoyable. it's no dragon age: origins, granted, but for an uninspired ripoff, it does a better job than 80% of the shit on the market.

don't pass up on good games, guys. reviews and retarded friends might have their opinions, but the gaming industry has been on a fast decline in terms of quality ever since the 'wii-love-playing-games-that-arent-even-games' era exploded 4-5 years ago and it's only going to get worse.

give it a chance. and all those other games that came out recently that you automatically assumed were shit. because, i follow the same mindset. i just assume everything is garbage until otherwise is said so. so here is me letting you know that it's actually pretty decent.

as for the trailer? meh, DLC bullshit. i fucking HATE the concept of dlc. mortal kombat 9 is the only game to have done DLC right so far.
    test
  7. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

The Witcher 2 is one of the best games i've ever played.

And i just don't feel like investing 50+hours in a mediocre game, i could borrow DA2 if i wanted
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.