Draftstreet Thread

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Dely, Sep 10, 2012.

1. B whun

B whun 3 card molly wop

rich, id use flics team. hes obvly better than me.

i just made this one tho. i like this squad the most

QB Chad Henne (JAX-QB) $9,380 [​IMG]
    QB EJ Manuel (BUF-QB) $11,673 [​IMG]
    RB Chris Johnson (TEN-RB) $8,608 [​IMG]
    RB Stevan Ridley (NE-RB) $8,635

WR Mike Wallace (MIA-WR) $8,858 [​IMG]
    WR Julian Edelman (NE-WR) $12,349 [​IMG]
    TE Vernon Davis (SF-TE) $10,764

FLEX Jared Cook (STL-TE) $11,684 [​IMG]
    FLEX DeSean Jackson (PHI-WR) $12,046 [​IMG]
    DST Ravens (BAL-DST) $5,982
    test
  2. Flic.

Flic. N.O till I G.O

edelman is a must pick if you can use tonights players
    test
  3. Dely

Dely In The Trap

naw i dont like this team
    test
  4. Neezy Hamilton

Neezy Hamilton Law & Order.

Niggas dropping too much knowledge with the henne/clay sleepers.. hope yall not in my leagues

Mouzone just put me on about Stills tho, especially with Colston hurt.. not to mention being on Revis Island

im gonna save myself 8k by dropping Nelson and putting stills..
    test
  5. Neezy Hamilton

I'll post one of my squads..

QB Josh Freeman
    QB Chad Henne
    RB Arian Foster
    RB Demarco Murray
    WR Kevin Stills
    WR Calvin Johnson
    TE Charles Clay
    FLEX Darren McFadden
    FLEX Steven Jackson
    DEF Ravens

i pretty much have the same base for every squad with the exception of plugging in eric decker/jordy nelson/alfred morris but chea

I like Sjax this week with the wr corp banged up.. he grabbed llike 6 receptions sunday and he should get those same dump offs with roddy/julio hurt

I originally had ap, but the backs i have currently will probably score just as much for less and not against a stout bears D..
    test
  6. brother mouzone

brother mouzone Well-Known Member

Sherman is covering boldin. Best cb in the league last year.

foster is splitting carries
    test
  7. brother mouzone

Gpp is already full so ill go head and post this

QBMichael Vick (PHI-QB)$15,012[​IMG]
    QBChad Henne (JAX-QB)$9,380[​IMG]
    RBLeSean McCoy (PHI-RB)$16,664[​IMG]
    RBReggie Bush (DET-RB)$14,306[​IMG]

WRKenny Stills (NO-WR)$4,629[​IMG]
    WRBrian Hartline (MIA-WR)$9,238[​IMG]
    TECharles Clay (MIA-TE)$3,489[​IMG]

FLEXJared Cook (STL-TE)$11,684[​IMG]
    FLEXMatt Forte (CHI-RB)$14,070[​IMG]
    DSTJets (NYJ-DST)$1,131[​IMG]
    test
  8. Neezy Hamilton

^ umm nearly every is splitting carries, bro

Michael Bush vultures from forte

Bush loses carries to Joique Bell.. i would debate Mccoy despite how strong a performance he put up, but bryce brown aint gonna eat into his carries

im sayin my nigga, how u gonna judge me for grabbing foster when ur backs got the same issues? And the hilarious part is foster is gonna have a strong game against tenny contary to ur belief, rivaling only that of mccoy on ur squad

reggie most definitely aint gonna have another 100 yard/100 rec game, especially against Arizona.. and u losing picking Jared Cook like he gonna have the same monster game when u could've gotten a rb instead

dont know why u niggas using flex for tight ends and shit.. rb's get rushing yards, receptions, and reception yards.. Unless its just truly a favorable matchup, u supposed to stockpile on rb's.. preferably ones who catch a lot

and lol @ Vick.. u niggas must forgot Freeman playin NO, same team he dropped 400 yards/3 td's on last year
    test
  9. Neezy Hamilton

I use to take L's daily at basketballl.. never played football on DS

im finna show u rookies how to get this money, mayn
    test
  10. Dely

Dely In The Trap

Jared Cook is the real deal. he will definitely have another 7 catch 100 yard game
    test
  11. brother mouzone

Michael bush only vultures gl carries. And forte got gl carries last week so thats a none issue. Bush only lost carrie because he was injured nigga he was almost out for half of the game and still beasted. Its a 50-50 split in Houston.

cook is used in the slot bruh he lines up all over the field. no.1 te in league right now.

Freeman is fucking GARBAGE nigga, do you here me? Garbage! Nigga got his captain c stripped from him. That aint never happed before as long as i can remember. i wouldnt pick that nigg if he costed 2 pennies and a peso fuck outta here.
    test
  12. Dely

Dely In The Trap

win some money first bruh
    test
  13. Neezy Hamilton

^ 50-50? nigga was it 50-50 in week 1?

I dont got time to debate this shit tho, man. time shall tell

I will agree on the jared cook shit tho.. he was misused in Tenny, but i will bet money he doesnt hjave another 7 catch/100 yard performance

how much?

everybody is mr. smart guy at this shit.. nigga who's a better rb, forte or foster? bush or foster? that alone should explain it to u.. Schaub aint gonna do well thru the air, Texans gonna ground n pound. Foster gettin the bulk and gonna put up 100 yards.. quote me
    test
  14. brother mouzone

Coach Gary Kubiak reiterated Wednesday that he wants the carry split between Arian Foster and Ben Tate to be "pretty close right now."

It remains to be seen if Kubiak will put his money where his mouth is. On Monday night, Foster played 73.3 percent of the snaps and out-touched Tate 24-11. But after reviewing the tape, the coaching staff likely saw how much more explosive and fresh Tate appeared while averaging 6.11 YPC. When Foster was asked Wednesday if he's comfortable splitting time, he said he "has to be. ... we're chess pieces." Tate is on the flex radar against the Titans this week.
    test
  15. Dely

Dely In The Trap

foster time is slowly coming up in houston and its tate contract year. foster got over 1100 touches on him in 3 years
    test
  16. Neezy Hamilton

-yawns-
    Kubiak said he eventually expects Foster to be the lead guy. But Kubiak wants to limit Foster's workload as he works hisway back into form after missing all of the preseason with acalf injury.

ill never get it man..

everything i say is wrong, u even got Dely in here breathing down my neck pretending this Mouzone nigga is just 100% correct and i havent said anything true

what do yall honestly want to gain? I'd understand if a nigga wasnt making any sense whatsoever, but I clearly am

Foster just got back from injury.. he doesnt have his full burst yet, and Kubiak is also trying to motivate him. Foster's time is coming up? ARE U FUCKIN SERIOUS!?? u niggas say literally anything just to dispute me.. Foster is fuckin 26 u idiot, he's entrenched at the starter for the next 3 seasons.. they gonna release Tate

im done even debating tho, man. its the same shit 24/7 on here and i don see why.. niggas literally will argue to the death just to make me seem wrong. I bring up bush vulturing forte or even joique bell (hence why b1 actually picked bell) and this nigga mouzone refutes it all. Dely pretends nothin i said was valid and just goes about agreeing with mouzone

ill let my team do the speakin.. im not even replying anymore. u niggas weird, man. its like everybody in a fuckin conspiracy against me.. why????
    test
  17. Dely

Dely In The Trap

nigga im telling you they've ran foster into the damn ground
    test
  18. Xzample

Xzample ....

Starting Tannehill, Wallace, Lacey, and Burleson in the qualifier so far. Undecided on the rest.

I usually just roll one lineup out in multiple games. All or nothing for me.
    test
  19. Flic.

Flic. N.O till I G.O

I LIKE HARRY DOUGLAS AS A SLEEPER BECAUSE ITS LOOKING LIKE RODDY WILL MISS THE GAME
    test
  20. Flic.

Flic. N.O till I G.O

i bet foster still leads the texans in carries more like 60/40 than 50/50
    test