Resolved Drafts saving...Administrators holla

Discussion in 'Site Help & Feedback' started by Sir Bustalot, Aug 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

lol

its handy that it saves drafts as your writing a post, but any of you had the problem of writing a response, then not sending it, leaving the thread, come back and reply with something else, only to have the first shit you wrote still there ruining your response?
    like when i went to make this thread, it was already loaded with a thread i made yesterday but didnt send.....

is there any way to clear all your drafts? like how long does it save your drafts for? Theres probaly atleast 10 threads where i almost responded but didnt and my drafts are all still there probably. I dont know what those threads were anymore... so i cant go back and delete them

so what im asking is, is there gonna be a time my account is going to have 100+ unsent drafts and counting?

can i just clear them?
    test
  2. Geedorah

Geedorah King

test
  3. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

test
  4. EnzoTen

EnzoTen Active Member

No way to do this manually, but the system automatically purges them every 24 hours. So no worries about your 1000s of random unfinished thoughts in the database.
    test
  5. Geedorah

Geedorah King

Killuminati.
    test
  6. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

ok haha thanks. I swear though it was longer than 24hrs... but its not like i timed it..

so yeah. Thanks for answering
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.