Dpryde

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by onlyoneq, Jul 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. onlyoneq

onlyoneq New Member

I aint tryin to hate or anything, but please tell me the majority of people dont actually like this kids rapping... he has some of the weakest written punchlines ive ever heard, i find him WAYYYY more annoying and immature then charron, and yet his mc showcase 2011 video of him has more views then dumbfoundeads.... wtf?

direct quote from a written punchline he had "Teenagers hate me like justin bieber and acne." wtf? he really couldn't have come up with anything better?
    test
  2. Gwame

Gwame no luckycharms in ireland

Does he still put on a New York accent despite being an Asian Canadian?
    test
  3. ddoc619

ddoc619 New Member

lmao. well he has a good team, hes asian, and not terrible. about all he needs tbh
    test
  4. Renard is MMA

Renard is MMA Android Status

I only watched his MC Showcase video. He has flow but his voice is TERRIBLE. I can't comment on his lyrics though.
    test
  5. onlyoneq

onlyoneq New Member

isnt it sad? I know so many cats that can MURDER this kid on a beat, and they arent even known...
    test
  6. GetPaid

GetPaid Well-Known Member

I'm annoyed at how he and DFD are talked about on Youtube like they are comparable, even though Dumb is MILES ahead of him in almost every aspect of rapping/making music.
    test
  7. THE CRUNK GHOST

THE CRUNK GHOST 3PEATERS

he's one of the best doing it
    test
  8. NO SIR E

NO SIR E Balrog's Barber

The asian youtube population is loyal and strong as hell. Why else do you think nigahiga is one of the top subscribed of all time? He's really unfunny, but timothydelaghetto gets a pass because he's actually pretty dope.
    test
  9. onlyoneq

onlyoneq New Member

lol nigga must be trollin...

but yeah, like i obviously have nothing against traphik or DFD because they actually get it. Like I would actually buy one of their mixtapes tbh, but I cant even imagine how anybody would buy dprydes mixtape tbh. On youtube people treat Dpryde like hes heaven sent which angers me because the majority dont know what the fuck they are talking about when it comes to rap.
    test
  10. ErikForeman

ErikForeman Yung Fred Flint

test
  11. onlyoneq

onlyoneq New Member

correction

D-Pryde<
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.