Download Hip Hop Vocal Loops! - Divine Rhyme

Discussion in 'Beats/Producers' started by loopartists, Oct 6, 2013.

1. loopartists

loopartists New Member

Download these newest Hip Hop Vocal Loops from Danny Dollars. Exclusively on LoopArtists!
    Hip Hop vocals that will cut straight through your mix and add the hooks and hype you want in your music production! These are not just short one-shot acapellas of shouts, hollas or phrases; these are legit hip hop vocal/acapellas with lyrics that have been synced to the beat and cut to acidized loops ready to heat up your production! All vocal loops have been recorded at 95 BPM and ready to sync in any DAW!

Download Hip Hop Vocal Loops - Divine Rhyme

[video=youtube;7CcIAXmgzzU]
    test
  2. HAS Productions

HAS Productions Member

You're style is fucking dope! No disrespect but the vocals on this is the type of shit now a days that gets joked on but that shit right there is real hip-hop, from here to across the mother fucking street. Don't know so much about using your shit as samples, you should just try a shot at a solo deal. Stay up.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  3. loopartists

loopartists New Member

Hi thanks for your feedback!
    What type of vocals would you like to see as samples?

~Jon
    LoopArtists
    test
  4. HAS Productions

HAS Productions Member

haha no dude don't get me wrong, I dig it. But if you were going for mass appeal, I would use Premiere (Gangstarr and Nas) songs as an influence, he always mixed ill vocal samples in his hooks. I'm an old school head, so I'm into scratching sampled lines into a hook, feel me? I like your shit though, like I said, not just the loops, the song itself was hot.
    test