Dougie Dizzle vs. Enginear1 Rd 3

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Priceless, Jul 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Priceless

Priceless Like I'm doin it for TV

[​IMG]

SPONSOR: NDesigns Screen Printing

GRB 2005 Rules - Round 3

- Third round Audios are DUE Wed. Night July 20th at 11.59 pm cst. Theme: up to 2-3+ Minutes must be about your opponent(s)
    - You must mention their BOARD name(s). Must be atleast 2 minutes.
    - If audio is not two minutes, you must contest it if you want a DQ.
    - One mp3 File Must Be posted Wed. Night July 20th at 11.59 pm cst.
    - We will not store any audio files.
    - YOU MUST post using your board name that is registered to the match. Others will be DQ'ed.
    - Voting for 3rd Round will start once all verses are up.
    - Voting links will be posted and votes will be shown.
    - No Comments allowed on battle post until voting links are posted.
    test
  2. Enginear1

Enginear1 Im Back

test
  3. Dougie Dizzle

Dougie Dizzle Active Member

test
  4. Esko

Esko Retired M O D

test
  5. Wargasms

Wargasms Neva 2 Old 2 Bust Rhymez

engineer...says the most vile shit lol.....sound likes nile from made....alchemist lungs....
    lol the all you do is aim me/amy lines...pretty clever. lol Doug E Dizzle...

i think this is the weaker of the 3 engineer battles, but duke has been a monster in this tourney so far. Most consistant cat in my opinion..

man...the cant live without fruitly loops like toucan sam line ...good start off.....that muslim line was dope lol. Real nice lines....another kobe line..lol...engineer just said one too right...this is by far my favorite one from laws...honestly,...this is the first thing i heard from laws i really really honestly felt enough to want to hear it again....this was real dope

i give laws this one...funnier, and i thought had the more creative lines/wordplay overall...and he went at him more directly, while i thought engineer had alot of generic battle lines.
    test
  6. Enginear1

Enginear1 Im Back

generic? *sigh*
    test
  7. MeSko

MeSko I love Fat Chicks

vote - enginear

laws is to cute...... i like raw shit... that funny dummy shit dont impress me, especially when its not even that funny..
    test
  8. Wargasms

by generic i mean...lines that werent necessarilly obvious attacks on your opponent...they could have been used against anyone.
    test
  9. Q V C

Q V C I Will Murk You

you think your horrocore? you aint necro on a sunday hahaha

too many quotables from engineer.. i love this grimey battle shit.. very close battle

hell of a job guys
    test
  10. Dahnamics

Dahnamics Bitch, Don't Kill My Vibe

nice beat choice Engine.. loved the LA line.. shit was dope.. lol @ the alchemist lung shit.. came with sick shit throought.. both of y'all fuckin ripped.. at first after peepin engines shit and peepin the beginning of laws shit i thought engine got it.. but damn @ the second half of Law's shit.. i thought that gave you the edge.. the part where your like "..angine stone, thought you were sly as the family stone.." to the darkstar shit was especially NAST.. respect my opinion bitches.. props to both

vote - laws
    test
  11. Blessense

Blessense a Kilo is 1,000 grams..

i've got Engine taking this one, the n!gga's nearly back to form.. raw, grimey voice as per usual, but that beat brought through some icing for real.. i have to say, i hate Hibernation's voice on your shits man.. mad forced, the n!gga ruined your last round for real.. Laws came nice -- ish.. too light hearted/unjustifiably cocky for my liking.. sometimes you just have to "bring it", but i haven't been hearing that energy from a Laws battles lately..
    test
  12. Blessense

Blessense a Kilo is 1,000 grams..

i've got Engine taking this one, you're practically back to form.. raw, grimey voice as per usual, but that beat brought through some icing for real.. i have to say, i hate Hibernation's voice on your shits man.. mad forced, the n!gga ruined your last round for real.. Laws you came nice -- ish.. too light hearted/unjustifiably cocky for my liking.. sometimes you just have to "bring it", but i haven't been hearing that energy from your battles lately..
    test
  13. Dex P. LaMorte

Dex P. LaMorte New Member

dougie reigns supreme.
    test
  14. Ben Official

Ben Official Active Member

engineer, dope shit, beats ill as fuck good choice, lotta dope lines in thurrr, tight shit mang

dizzle, shit was dope all around, lines were killin it, everything was on point, shit was off the chizzain. ill as fuck.

vote dougie dizz
    test
  15. Hibernation

Hibernation Well-Known Member

That Wasnt Me You Fucking English Piece Of Shit, Feel Dumb?

Im Sure You Woulda Sounded Real Fly Up There, Elton John With A Frog In His Throat
    test
  16. Wargasms

test
  17. Worthiest Words

Worthiest Words New Member

engineer - got some nice lines, you coming violent and vivid lyrically, flow and delvery is dope,

laws (dougie) - some nice lines here aswell, aloota played shit aswell. flow, voice and delivery is nice as usual.

Gotta hand this to engineer guy came raw, he may of lacked in dem generic corny punchlines about beating dicks and speaking through hoovers etc.. but he made up for that shit by being original an just coming battle hungry..
    test
  18. Dougie Dizzle

Dougie Dizzle Active Member

dont call my shit corny...limey
    test
  19. Worthiest Words

Worthiest Words New Member

i'm sorry big Yanky, it was the best word i could think of to best describe some of your shit..but good battle...
    test
  20. Enginear1

Enginear1 Im Back

be nice, now!
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.