Dough vs Sqaw aka MADDRAPPER (verses inside)

Discussion in 'Emcee Battle Area' started by John_Dough, Jun 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

how do u explain this thread then where I won cuz my verse was way better than ur wackness calfskin?
    test
  2. sqaw

sqaw New Member

test
  3. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

too bad the voters all know u as one weak competitor who cant multi syllable rhyme well hahahaha
    test
  4. sqaw

sqaw New Member

test
  5. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

sqaw was given a real punishment here ladies and gentlemen...sent him to his room with no dessert for real after this sonning
    test
  6. sqaw

sqaw New Member

test
  7. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

uve lost to everyone on the site and ur record is even worse as calfskin on other sites
    test
  8. sqaw

sqaw New Member

After Everybody Found What A Cry Baby You Are And A Fake Look Around You Nobody Post Here Anymore You Wouldn't Let Well Enough Alone You Wanted Rub It In So I Exposed You And Kept On Rhyming Untile Folks Saw The Light I Guest Your The Site Suffered The Defeat Peoples Also Know You Follow Me From Site To Site Look At Yelling My Other Calfskin But Fuck It The Cats On That Told You If You Don't Battle Then Shut The Fuck Up I Know That Was You Man You're The Laughing Stock Trying To Make Me Look Bad When Folks Constantly Read My Rhyme
    test
  9. MisterE

MisterE Look @ His Face Now!

lmfaooooooo maddrapper is the wackest faggot in EXISTANCE

remember me, you faggot?......i was blunta on flame flows

your wack, faggoty pathetic ass is STILL doing text......god ur such a FAGGOT LOL

btw dough bodied you hahahahahah
    test
  10. MisterE

lmfaoooo dough check this

i knew this dude waaay back in the day right....like im 23 now, i knew him when i was like 17 or 18.....this dude still has the EXACT same style, he barely makes sense, and STILL

NOBODY LIKES HIS SHIT lol.....he will NEVER grasp this, and he's ALWAYS argued

large crowd : MADDRAPPER, YOUR WACK AS FUCK, we HATE your shit!!!
    madd: no ya'll just dont get my shit i'm always ill for life yo!
    test
  11. MisterE

oh and btw

hes racist as shit lol.....if he hasnt ranted about •••••••s yet, hopefully he will hahahahaa
    test
  12. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

ur just angry I shut u out in all our battles wackness...
    test
  13. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA @ this...over, misterE just ended maddrapper's career again lmmfao classic
    test
  14. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

lmao thank u misterE for being real and once again explaining to sqaw how I pummeled him in battle and how lame his rhymes are hahahaha once again I win sqaw and mister E's vote counts...
    test
  15. MisterE

oh yeah, my bad, lemme make it official

Vote: John Dough

looks like you lost MADDRAPPER.....hahahahahaha what a fucking BITCH
    test
  16. sqaw

sqaw New Member

another bull shitter with no rhymes dough there your friend hey shit head mister E only problem is he let me slap him up side the head seventeen times the same shit I done to your whack ass back in the day and I'll do it again man get lost with that garbage

JOHN DOUGH DONE SEVENTEEN NO SHOWS I GUESS HE WAS SCARED LIKE YOU WAS MISTER E AND WHAT THE FUCK THE E STAND FOR EPITIMY?

AND JOHN DOUGH IF YOU SMART YOU'LL DROP THAT DUMB SHIT NOBODY IS REALLY FEELING YOU SINCE YOU GOT SLAPPED UP SIDE THE HEAD SEVENTEEN TIMES NO CALL FOR THAT I'M DEFINITELY THE BEST LYRICIST AND TO GO ON TALKING AND NOT DROP RHYMES SHOW IGNORANCE AND JEALOUSY CUT THAT SHIT OUT MAN
    test
  17. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

HAHAHAHA MADDRAPPER couldnt handle the reign I brought on him...made maddrapper submit and beg for mercy again...a real poor showing sqaw, step ur bars up cuz none of the voters like ur content
    test
  18. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

lmao @ this going exactly how we predicted bwahahahahaha...maddrapper, ur no good and will always be 2nd fiddle to me, the mighty dough jordan
    test
  19. sqaw

sqaw New Member

You Haven't And Can't Drop A Rhyme Just Babling A Lot Of Stupid Jealous Shit I Mean Seventeen Times That's Got To Be The World Record Ha! Ha! Ha! That Shit Maybe Recorded In The Olympics Or Somewhere Man Stop The Stupid Shit Ha! Ha! Ha!
    test
  20. Bonnie Bathory

Bonnie Bathory New Member

its 'epitome' you illiterate idiot... and how would mr epitome even be an insult... jesus your punchlines make no sense even when you arent rhyming
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.