Dough vs Sqaw aka MADDRAPPER (verses inside)

Discussion in 'Emcee Battle Area' started by John_Dough, Jun 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

and the thrashing of maddrapper continues...
    test
  2. sqaw

sqaw New Member

naw you can't write a verse after sixteen chances you failed should read (THE FAKE DREAMING OF JOHN DOUGH CONTINUES)
    test
  3. Bonnie Bathory

Bonnie Bathory New Member

i vote for dough... sqaw battles like a wack newb... been here since 2005 and you're still wack as fuck... thats hard headed son... take a fuckin lesson and listen to what people who are better than you tell your dumb ass...
    test
  4. sqaw

sqaw New Member

Bonnie Bathory hey i haven't seen you drop a rhymes so it like this you too stupid to know HIP HOP you probably think its a fucking lolly pop
    test
  5. Bonnie Bathory

sit down you little emo bitch, you lost...
    test
  6. Bonnie Bathory

its not quantity like your dumb ass thinks, its quality... and dough shitted all over your best efforts... so be a fuckin man and quit cryin about it
    test
  7. Bonnie Bathory

and I got more hip hop in my first morning piss than you and your entire wack social circle... what kinda pipe are they smoking telling you that you got skills? You're a babbling idiot... and the biggest cry baby in rapmusic history, congradulations
    test
  8. sqaw

sqaw New Member

talk too much and show nothing next time don't piss in the stool piss in your own face probably think HIP HOP is a fucking salt shaker you faker where your verse at? (gave JOHN DOUGH SIXTEEN CHANCES AND HE LOST ON EVERY VERSE AS A NO SHOW NOW GET OVER IT I WON THIS BATTLE ON HIS NO SHOWS)
    test
  9. Bonnie Bathory

test
  10. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

all the voters agree with Dough Jordan as the winner...this was a landslide victory in my favor showing once again sqaw should take lessons from me and try to improve
    test
  11. sqaw

sqaw New Member

naw you too whack and lost sixteen times boy you not skillful you're pitiful man you're terrible in HIP HOP SON
    test
  12. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

good thing hiphop has no qualifications to be a part of it or u'd be staring at it from the outside looking in...roflz now show me a link where u beat me by votes...I'd give u a link of when I won by votes but ur already in that thread bwahahahaha
    test
  13. sqaw

sqaw New Member

Any Little Stupid Boy Who Can Only Write Two Verse A Month Is Not Hip Hop Ha! Ha! Ha! A Dang Dreamer
    test
  14. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

i win by votes, u dont win at all...hhahahahaha look at all the replys and votes in this thread, I win easy in a clean sweep roflz
    test
  15. sqaw

sqaw New Member

Lost Sixteen Times You A Stupid Little Boy That Can't Comeback At All You Have No Natural Talent You Stink In Hip Hop Son
    test
  16. Bonnie Bathory

it only takes one battle for a real rapper to win k?... your dumbass needs 16 battles... & i guarantee if JD posted half of what you threw up on all those other links you'd be shut out every time too... how do i know? CUZ YOURE WACK SON! handle it
    test
  17. sqaw

sqaw New Member

Bonnie Bathory you call me dumb yet your little ugly stupid no rhyming butt can't wite a rhyme how many you write a year one? HA! HA! HA!
    test
  18. Bonnie Bathory

ya ive written 9 rhymes in the 9 years ive been here and im still better than you
    test
  19. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

HAHAHAHAHAHA @ bonnie sonning sqaw and teaching him a thing or two about reality...bonnie is right and just on this first page of the battle board there are quite a few battles where I won by shut out like 15-0 and stuff like that...sqaw doesnt understand he gets boring after a while cuz hes just not competition and after I've beaten him so badly so many times, does he really think one more would change the outcome? Sqaw, bonnie's correct and ur just not very good
    test
  20. sqaw

sqaw New Member

Nobody Getting Sonned What We Ahave Is Is Some Whackos With Whack Interpretations Of Hip Hop And Write Two Verses A Year Ha! Ha! Ha! (and Saying They Are The Best
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.