Dough vs Sqaw aka MADDRAPPER (verses inside)

Discussion in 'Emcee Battle Area' started by John_Dough, Jun 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sqaw

sqaw New Member

John Dough Is Defeated This Bitch Started A War And Can't Return Fire Man The War Ain't Over You Have Surrendered Weak Whack Bitch Ha! Ha! Ha!
    test
  2. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

still quite the shut out we got going on here...
    test
  3. sqaw

sqaw New Member

well everybody see that you suck my dick got my words all in your sig like i wrote you a damn love letter come on faggot you started a battle to suck my dick nobody is paying attention to you now wow how will this freak rebound from this? damn you don't see his words in my personal sig LOOK FOLKS WHAT'S UP WITH THIS WEAK ASS TWO VERSE FREAK YOU ADMITTED ON ONE HIP HOP SITE YOU WAS GAY BUT DAMN DON'T MAKE ME APART OF THAT SHIT I DON'T LOVE YOU BITCH
    test
  4. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

ready to admit u lost yet?
    test
  5. sqaw

sqaw New Member

weak bitch ain't got but two verses the war ain't over you ain't worth a shit son hell i won you don't see your words in my personal sig HA! HA! Ha! MADE JOHN DOUGH POSRT MY WORDS IN HIS SIG WAT A FUCKING DICK SUCKER DHE IS TWO VERSES AND THEN HE SUCKS MY DICK
    test
  6. sqaw

sqaw New Member

JOHN DOUGH DOES public dick sucking got my words in your sig I TOLD EVERYBODY THIS FAGGOT WAS IN LOVE WITH ME HE'LL EAT MY SHIT ENOUGH SAID NOT GONNA RESPOND TO HIM UNTIL HE GET MY WORDS OUT OF HIS PERSONAL SIG, HEY IF JOHN DOUGH IN YOUR CREW THAT MEAN THAT YOU ALL IS A BUNCH OF FAGGOT, THIS FAGGOT BITCH DROP THREE VERSES A YEAR THE REST OF THE TIME HE SUCKS MY DICK I DON'T LOVE THIS FAGGOT BOY, HE SUCK DICKS DON'T CARE WHOSE WATCHING FAGGOT JOHN DOUGH SUCKS DICKS
    test
  7. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

I sure won this here
    test
  8. sqaw

sqaw New Member

JOHN DOUGH DOES public dick sucking got my words in your sig I TOLD EVERYBODY THIS FAGGOT WAS IN LOVE WITH ME HE'LL EAT MY SHIT ENOUGH SAID NOT GONNA RESPOND TO HIM UNTIL HE GET MY WORDS OUT OF HIS PERSONAL SIG, HEY IF JOHN DOUGH IN YOUR CREW THAT MEAN THAT YOU ALL IS A BUNCH OF FAGGOT, THIS FAGGOT BITCH DROP THREE VERSES A YEAR THE REST OF THE TIME HE SUCKS MY DICK I DON'T LOVE THIS FAGGOT BOY, HE SUCK DICKS DON'T CARE WHOSE WATCHING FAGGOT JOHN DOUGH SUCKS DICKS (HEY BUSTER YOU MAKING THE MODERATERS LOOK LIKE A BUNCH OF GAY FUCKS FOR LETTING YOUR TYPE BEHAVIOR CONTINUE ON THIS SITE)
    test
  9. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

HAHAHAHA @ u being mad i got ur wack quote in my sig...the whole sites laughing at u and so is the whole internet
    test
  10. sqaw

sqaw New Member

JOHN DOUGH my rhymes explode like gasoline you just a faggot toad using vaseline a faggot with no class just a hoe ass far as your rhymes no class (but you can suck a dick DOUGH get my words out your sig)
    test
  11. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

a real shut out here folks, thinking of just closing the thread to save sqaw more embarressment
    test
  12. DeadKing

DeadKing The Perfect Method

i gotta vote for sqaw.........................

i mean, his verse was so fuckin horrible and didnt make any sense, that obviously.............

hes just that ill that maybe in a few years i'll understand his rhymes, and thus, since i am so far beneath him on an intellectual level...... i feel he deserves the win, and everyone else should quit rhyming..........

peace
    test
  13. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

roflz yeah I agree deadking, his verse was horrible and made no sense at all...see sqaw, the site is starting to feel bad so take this pity vote and I still win

now click this link
    http://board.rapmusic.com/emcee-hookups/1107572-wackest-person-text-forums.html
    test
  14. sqaw

sqaw New Member

John Dough Your Rhymes Reduced In Scop E Go Get A Loose Rope And Tie Your Ass Cheeks You A Trash Freak Stop Fagging And Bragging About Your Vote, Couldn’t Be Dope With A Mouth Full Of Crack (why This Faggot Moderater Can’t Rhyme And Got My Words In His Sig?)

John Dough You Can’t Create Fame Can Only Abreviate Your Name As The Fag In Drag That Bragged About His Votes And No Doubt The Folks Left His Whack As, This Bitch Couldn’t Win A Battle With The Guns Of Naverone (why This Faggot Moderater Can’t Rhyme And Got My Words In His Sig?)

John Dough With One Baseball Swing Erase All Your Bling This Faggot A Disgrace To All Who Cling To Rap He Talks Battle And Walk Straddled A Dicked As The Trick Who Struck Out, You Couldn’t Be Ill Constipated On The Stool I’ve Dominated This Fool In Regular Rhymes (why This Faggot Moderater Can’t Rhyme And Got My Words In His Sig?)

John Dough On Your Wall You Paint Dicks So You Can’t Trick Folks No Longer My Flow Is Stronger Than Yours For Dick You Hanger Galores You The Moderater Whore That Wants Recognition But Don’t Position Yourself As A True Man But As A Little Faggot And A Brittle Maggot With No Rhyme Skills You Couldn’t Win A Battle On Paul Revere’s Horse You Lost The War Like Hitler An Now A Fiddler On A Roof Of Truth (why This Faggot Moderater Can’t Rhyme And Got My Words In His Sig?)

John Dough Now Your Ass Degraded And Should Be Castrated For Talking About Hip Hop While You Lips Locked Around A Cock You The Clown That Dropped His Pants For A Hot Chance To Get Dick So Moderater How Long Do You Suck? Before Choking On A Penis (why This Faggot Moderater Can’t Rhyme And Got My Words In His Sig?)
    test
  15. XxRYMENxX

XxRYMENxX New Member

Sqwa's jokes hahaha

And actually most of it makes sense
    test
  16. XxRYMENxX

XxRYMENxX New Member

check this one

I'm the hardcore darklord from star wars using a sharp sword..
    And like vader i'll turn you into a white vapour using the bright lazer of my light saber..
    test
  17. XxRYMENxX

XxRYMENxX New Member

One more thing my vote (if it counts)goes to John dough

And no Sqaw it's not hating or dickriding you have good meanings,but you should think a little more instead of something that just rhymes,make it rhyme and have to do with what your talking about.
    And text is a little different than audio but i still believe you can have flow multies and all that,i mean do you really like it if your reading a verse and you have to force it.
    test
  18. TeKneeK

TeKneeK The Heart and Soul of RM

madd... shut the fuckup and admit u lost...

dough took u out on all levels

stop posting bullshit on open mic or ill close it all up!
    test
  19. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

bwahahahahahaha thanks for being real tekneek...something sqaw knows nothing about
    test
  20. sqaw

sqaw New Member

TeKneeK ADMIT WHAT THAT YOU'RE PRAISING SOMEBODY WHO WRITE TWO VERSES A MONTH DAMN LOOK UP THE WORD PRODUCTION THAT MEAN PRODUCE IF JOHN DOUGH YOUR FRIEND THAT'S YOUR BUSINESS BUT I GOT TO BE REAL SO LET ME SAY THIS (I GIVE CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE SO MAN I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT GROW THE FUCK UP SON)
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.