Double, I have a new idiot quote of the year for you

Discussion in 'The Alley' started by zyclon B gas, Jun 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Steve

The Steve Space monkey I am not

Well hey, at least you tried once right? :funny:

No one successful ever tried and failed, so I see your point now.
    test
  2. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

hahahahaha pathetic. simply pathetic.
    test
  3. Luxuria

Luxuria New Member

Five times. But ok.
    test
  4. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

don't you have a boyfriend and friends?

you're not gonna get anyone to sympathize for you with your emo suicide speak. if your wish for suicide reflects who you truly are, no wonder you can't get anywhere. you've given up in every other aspect of life, why not on life itself?

try a few times, fail forever, right? hahahahahaha
    test
  5. J Keeper

J Keeper Super Jesus

But you're only 18.

You have no idea how much you're going to learn in the next 5 years, about yourself, others, and the world around you.

At 17, I planned to be dead by now.

Good thing life doesn't go according to plan, because I'm happier than I ever imagined being, and I've only even reached two of my long term goals, and both of those happened in the past two years.

You try and you try and try again and it seems like the world is just shitting on your life.

It's all preparation. I'm far more prepared for failure than most of my peers at school, but I'm also far more prepared for success.

Failure=potential.

When you look at demo'd building, architects see potential, not just crumbling rocks.

See potential, and build upon it.

It will work if you keep at it.

I know it's hard to see now, but give it some time.

And I know that's what everyone says and it's hard to see it when all you've seen is failure, poverty, and death. I know, I've been there.

But if you keep at it, maintain inner strength, and keep striving, I GUARANTEE IT WILL WORK.

It always does. Every single time. I've never see anyone who had non-stop strive towards personal happiness fail. The closest to failure they've come is finding a different kind of success than they expected.

You're only 18. Life gets better.
    test
  6. Luxuria

Luxuria New Member

I don't want sympathy. But thanks.
    test
  7. The Steve

How serious could those 5 failures have been? You're EIGHTEEN.

You try to be ridiculous.
    test
  8. J Keeper

J Keeper Super Jesus

If you're counting how many times you've tried and failed, you're doing it wrong.
    test
  9. Luxuria

Luxuria New Member

Don't lie to me. Please don't lie to me. Every yr of my life has only gotten worse. I know people who felt this way at 18 and now they are 30 and they hate their lives more at 30 than they did at 18. I don't want that to be me. I have to die to avoid that. If every year progressively gets worse why wait until I'm 60 to realize that shit will never get better for me?

Do you understand me? Things won't get better for me. No matter what I do they will only get worse.
    Life does NOT get better. I won't believe in or stare into your Beautiful Lies. Sorry.

If a movie sucks 40 minutes in why wait until the credits to say "hey that movie sucked!!"? I know I won't. Esp since by then I will be old.
    Dying young is a beautiful thing.
    test
  10. The Steve

lol Ok I'm convinced this is fake
    test
  11. Temujin the One

Temujin the One New Member

Jesus Christ, kill yourself. Just do it. The world doesn't need anymore woe is me's. Die die die. You serve no purpose. Waste of natural resources.
    test
  12. Luxuria

Luxuria New Member

Call me fake. I don't care. I'm spilling out my emotions. This is what you wanted by provoking me for hours. You got it.
    test
  13. Luxuria

Luxuria New Member

I will. I can't now though. I have to wait until after we move so it doesn't jeopardizes anything for my fam. We were supposed to move June 1st... then July 1st. Now August 1st. Trust me this isn't my choice.
    test
  14. The Steve

Can I have your computer?
    test
  15. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

Can I have all your writings so I can pass them off as my own?
    test
  16. Luxuria

Luxuria New Member

you slobbs deserve nothing.
    test
  17. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

dibs on her bike
    test
  18. JASON ANTHONY

JASON ANTHONY White Devil

test
  19. LeopardSpots

LeopardSpots New Member

why will killing yourself lower the value your parents are trying to sell the house for?

serious question.
    test
  20. J Keeper

J Keeper Super Jesus

Because they made no real effort to change it.

When you actually do make a real effort to change your life, you can see the difference between people who actually try and those that just say they did.

A lot of people say they did, but they only put forth half-assed efforts and gave up as soon as things got slightly shitty.

Things get worse before they get better.
    Then don't let it.

Do what I did.

Trust me, the look on people's faces when they see that I didn't let my environment destroy me like it destroyed them is greatest reward you'll ever get.

I was born in a trailer with no heat, plumbing, or electricity. From there, I moved to the projects. At this point, both my parents fell into alcoholism.

At the age of 8, my friend died of a heroin overdose, AT 8 YEARS OLD.

At 10, my father became abusive.

I was born a runt and stayed that way until 10th grade, and got picked on for that, and the fact that all my clothes were either hand-me-downs or garage sale clothes.

At 12, both my grandparents died. That, in itself, isn't bad, but it was the fact that I had to watch waste away for a couple weeks while cancer destroyed their bodies was pretty traumatic.

At 13, my oldest brother and his best friend, who I consider another brother, we're locked away for a year and three years respectively.

At 16, I was stabbed in a gang fight (I'm not, nor ever was, part of a gang, but a couple friends were so that's how it went). This was also the year of my first suicide attempt (overdose on prescription pills).

At 17, I got kicked out of high school. Also that year, since I was and still am an insomniac, I got samples of Ambien from a doctor. Since I had no prescription, when I was pulled over for a DWAI, I had no way to fight it. I lost my license for a year.

At 18, I got kicked out of community college. Also the year of my second suicide attempt (slit wrists, getting bloodstains out of sheets without your mom noticing is a bitch).

At 20, I was arrested for sale of drugs, imprisoned for a couple weeks, and did three years probation.

At 21, my closest cousin committed a murder suicide.

At 23, which is recently, my girlfriend left me for a guy while I was away at college, trying to make a better future for both me and her.

I know how hard it can be, and I don't want to turn this into, my life was worse than yours kind of thing, just trying to show you that life fucking sucked for me too. That is, until I changed my train of thought.

Everyone of those things I view as a positive, pivotal point in my life, which made me who I am. I can point to any bad thing that ever happened in my life, tell you why I did it at the time, and proceed to tell you how it made me a better, more positive person.

That's the change you need to make. It's not a change of action, it's a change from negative to positive.

I know you think, "I don't want to be negative, but how can I be positive when the world is so shitty?"

Because the world won't be so shitty once I'm done with it. That's how I think.
    Not it's not, it's a waste of potential.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.