Double, I have a new idiot quote of the year for you

Discussion in 'The Alley' started by zyclon B gas, Jun 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WWByeye

WWByeye former White widow

test
  2. J Keeper

J Keeper Super Jesus

Yes it does. But there's nothing I can say to convince you of it. You hafta actually do it, and you won't until you've hit rock bottom (and trust me, with your mindset, you haven't yet, you might think you have, but you haven't), and by the time, it might be too late.

And of course things never go according to plan. THAT'S LIFE. That's how things go for everyone. Doesn't mean they work out for the bad, or that the deviation means you can't achieve your goal.

It just means you gotta find a new way through the woods.

You, instead, just sat and camped out.

I kept walking.
    test
  3. JASON ANTHONY

JASON ANTHONY White Devil

You know... strippers get paid a lot...
    test
  4. Luxuria

Luxuria New Member

W/e. If this moving situation went my way I'd be dead now. But of course the date keeps getting pushed back. I should be dead. I won't have to suffer people like you judging me, hurting me and using me for laughs. Humanity is a disease. You all eat and destroy until nothing is left but piss.
    I'm going to watch some more Chapter Black now.
    test
  5. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

yay happy thoughts <333333333
    test
  6. J Keeper

J Keeper Super Jesus

Is that what you do when you're backed into a corner to face your own immaturity?

Throw up your hands in defeat and run away?

No wonder you're stuck where you are...
    test
  7. J Keeper

J Keeper Super Jesus

I really hate being so harsh with people.

I truly do.

But you are so unwilling to see the error in your ways, and it how it produced the failings you so lament, that I can't see any other way to speak with you.
    test
  8. The Steve

The Steve Space monkey I am not

lol bwahaha
    test
  9. Luxuria

Luxuria New Member

No. I destroyed the woods. I don't jump over hurdles. I run destroy them by running through them. It's not about how I feel about myself. It's my disgust for people and how they are. I feel disconnected from you fools. and THAT is why I'm dying. I'm not depressed. I'm just disconnected. Emotionally. Almost mentally. I need to work on the physical aspect of it... and I will very soon. Much to the world's benefit by how people treat me. Once again... you are asking a girl who got shot 5 times "Why the fuck are you bleeding?"
    Some things are out of our control. Conviction is a luxury of those on the sidelines.
    test
  10. x calibur

x calibur

if humans are a disease, then we are but one of countless diseases in nature.

as I've said, misanthropy is human. nature isn't that much better than us.

also, it's not all bad.
    test
  11. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

nah, not really.
    test
  12. J Keeper

J Keeper Super Jesus

No, you've never left the woods. You're still stuck in the rainy part with all the other emo kids.

Take from someone who has actually got up and did something about the shittiness in their life.

You can't do anything about other people, stop worrying about them. The only person you can help is yourself. You're not helping yourself with this fatalistic thought process, you're hindering yourself.

It's a lot easier to succeed when you see potential in places you'd normally see unavoidable failure.

No, we're asking you why the fuck do make yourself believe that your always gonna be a position to be shot five times. MOVE.
    YOUR life is in YOUR control. Everything about it. You have the power to be as much of a success or failure as you want to be.

You're not an African child in the DRC who got both his hands chopped off, you're a fully functioning young woman living the in land of opportunity.

Get the fuck up and do something about it if you hate it so much.

Again, that's what I did, after years of thinking like you, and the only question I'm left with is how come I didn't do it sooner.
    test
  13. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

yet you can't get loans, catch a break, constantly make excuses for why things don't happen for you.

yes, the system works against many people, but being dealt a shitty hand and constantly whining and complaining about things that you can control like you can't, and then arguing with opinions and statements that have no facts to support them are two separate things.

you suck. off yourself. weak people shouldn't be allowed.
    test
  14. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

gotta disagree a little with this. your environment does have more to do with who you are than you have to do with how your environment is, and in many many cases, you cannot control how successful you are. it is nearly impossible to become one of the upper-echelon of our society without being born or falling into it.
    test
  15. J Keeper

J Keeper Super Jesus

"Nearly" impossible.

I wasn't talking about success in monetary terms anyways. I was talking about success in terms of personal fulfillment.
    test
  16. Luxuria

Luxuria New Member

smh. people still coming at me with Utopian shit. :/ I'm existentialistic. I believe you are where you are because of you and you alone. With that said there are still things outside of our control.
    You always have a choice unless you don't know you have a choice.

There have been times where I didn't know I had a choice which led to....

I'm tired of talking about my life to strangers. I'm not on here evaluating how you guys live so stop doing so with me. Only here is stating facts whining or complaining. Yes I will off myself. So end the fucking convo there. My plan is to die before summer ends. So talking to me about this future mystic moons bullshit is only extraneous at this point.
    test
  17. Luxuria

Luxuria New Member

My entire argument and stance is based on money.
    test
  18. J Keeper

J Keeper Super Jesus

Of course. Other people, the family/environment you're born into, and plenty of other things are out of your control.

STOP WORRYING ABOUT THEM. STOP WASTING YOUR TIME TALKING ABOUT THEM.

You're letting things outside of your control affect your view too much.

Turn that criticism inwards.

You just don't get it.

It might be a fact that your life sucks, but you have the control to make it not suck, to put it simply.
    test
  19. J Keeper

J Keeper Super Jesus

Then no-fucking-wonder you're depressed.

Evaluate your priorities.
    test
  20. Luxuria

Luxuria New Member

I know what you're saying. I'm saying I tried and got nowhere. My experience isn't yours.
    When no one likes you and you have no one and nothing.... what else is there to prioritize besides money?
    It's irrelevant. I'm dying soon. So this is a pointless thread.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.